Ruhani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
TB article states that Bhurey Bhi Hum Bhaley Bhi Hum is gonna go off air at the end of the month....star plus is not happy with the kinda TRP'S the show's getting so it has decided to drop the show...😡 😡 😡
that's not fair...
not suprising of Star Plus to do that though 😈...they have done this with many shows recently..they r very rude..only care abt their TRP's..it's better than the other shows the channel is so intent on showing like laadli or chehra even though the show's have failed to succeed but no...
obviously,they couldn't have showed it for a long time but just three months is too short and also when the most thrilling and eagerly awaiting story line of the show was gonna start..Jai and Krishna's marriage..i mean,i m positively  that TRP's would have rised to a great extent after jai-krishna's marriage... 😊so, me hoping some affirmative gestures for the show...😳
personally,i think the show was better on it's 7:30 pm slot .... and now they r determined to end it .great...😡
though they r waiting for the final countdown...let's hope for the best...TRP'S surely gonna rise..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i hope they vil sort out...i love this soap esp for jai krishna n hetal......

chehra bebo n mitwa r so boring ...i dunno how they get trp's ...this is a lot better than those...
rishani thumbnail

I'm sad,this show is really great & i love watching it!!!!!!😭

Why did they do that,stupid TRP's!!!!
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
oh no hetal won fav behan n i cant belkieve this show goin off air.....y ...i love this show
Ruhani.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramusk

oh no hetal won fav behan n i cant belkieve this show goin off air.....y ...i love this show

lovely,hetal deserved it..no doubt buddy...
and dont worry i don tthink it's going to go off air..hope i havent got them too high as it's star plus...
atleast now they shud think ab tthe popularity of the characters and rethink abt thier decisions....

Ruhani.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramusk

yeah i hope they vil sort out...i love this soap esp for jai krishna n hetal......

chehra bebo n mitwa r so boring ...i dunno how they get trp's ...this is a lot better than those...

ya hope they wil sort it out..i dont want the show to go off air...
exactly !!!
laadli and chehra hardly manage get +2 trp's but star plus's support to them is so remoting...

Ruhani.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani

I'm sad,this show is really great & i love watching it!!!!!!😭

Why did they do that,stupid TRP's!!!!

they always do that..star plus is very cruel.......but i think this time they will spare BBHBBH...i seriously hope they will...
AnjaliX12 thumbnail
I am so upset I feel like crying ...everyday in the evening this show had become my daily staple ... I loved it ...
Please save this show ..this is such a beautiful show ... I dont why people dont get it ... they prefer stuff like Mitwa,Bebo above this serail ...

VERY VERY SAD and disappointed
Ruhani.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliX12

I am so upset I feel like crying ...everyday in the evening this show had become my daily staple ... I loved it ...

Please save this show ..this is such a beautiful show ... I dont why people dont get it ... they prefer stuff like Mitwa,Bebo above this serail ...

VERY VERY SAD and disappointed

ya buddy..but cheer up......we still have some hopes......and waise bhi ummeed pe duniya kayam hai...
i m sure this time they r gonna rethink and star plus is going to be fair

cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its the same sitiuation like ksbkbt it used to get so high trps but during to get its low trps show went off air so same like its going off air cause falling of trps that said it the same situatin like ksbkbt please reply thanks