Neetu Chandra Gets Candid With Her Lesbian Act !!

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Neetu Chandra Gets Candid With Her Lesbian Act

Neetu Chandra

Many raised their eyebrows after watching actress Neetu Chandra's recent photoshoot. Many even named it as lesbian shoot, but the actress stands by herself and speaks candidly about her thoughts over woman's sensuality. Meanwhile, the actress thinks that this controversy gave her an individual recognition.

Talking about the shoot, Neetu said, "Until now, everyone has had their say. It's my turn now. Till now, you will recall no controversy about me — none that was blown so out of proportion. The shoot has been given many names including 'Lesbian Shoot'. It was interrupted because it was found too hot for Indian men to digest. And, never done in the history of Indian cinema."

She compares her act no different from the rock sculptures in the caves of Ajanta and Ellora. "Well, what would you call the sculptures in the caves of Ajanta and Ellora, a place where tourists from all over the world visit? What would you call these works of art where two beautiful female bodies come into contact with each other, posing for an artist to create an exquisite work of art?" asks the lass.

Talking about the sensuality of woman Neetu adds, "I didn't even know her before the shoot. Every picture has a story behind it. There is no kissing or smooching in it. I did not feel awkward at all as I knew what I was doing. Also, I am an actor and I was playing a role. It was as simple as that."

Well, come back from the act and ask her about her acting career. "As an actor, Garam Masala gave me a launch pad, Traffic Signal gave me recognition, Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! gave me establishment, 13B gave me critical acclaim. But this controversy has given me my individuality. It has helped me to graduate to another level.

I have found supporters who not only appreciate just my acting, but also appreciate my glam side. As an actor this is how I am willing to push the boundaries of my profession," added Neetu Chandra.

The sensual actress is much aware about what men love and share her thoughts over it. "I want the trend of voluptousness to come back. Men love a woman's body that keeps their hands full. I am not doing this to keep things hidden. I want men to enjoy themselves, and I'd love it if the lads enjoy my photos."

Well, what one can do when someone is so poised with some thought. No matter what but the actress is not leaving any stone unturned for the desired attention in film industry.