Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
That happens with alot of actors though it is a shame liked her..
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh gawd in all those candy floss 90's bollywood movies, she used to annoy the crap out of me with her loud over the top acting..

but then again 90's was all about that..
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well the same has happened with anupam kher so its not new, but i like her as an actress and i am sure they will offer her a role if it suits her.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

It doesn't mean Srk, YC or Karan have any ill feelings for you, if you are not getting offers in their bannersπŸ˜† I seriously don't think she could had done roles of Srk's mother in main hoon na or in OSO. But yes she could had done Zaara's mother in Veer Zaara. I like her in comedy roles or sweet mother.

exactly.. what kind of title have the put.. nowhere in her article, it mentions that SRK, Yash ji or Karan have been rude with her or have ill feelings towards her.. it happens..

i love Farida ji but i also love Kiran Kher a lot.. she's brilliant.. hard for me to choose.. Kiron ji was also pretty good in Veer Zaara as well as Hum Tum as a fun but sweet mother.. although, both could have played that role well..
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shes such a gr8 actress! I really miss her in movies lol

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sanam, if they would have put a simple title nobody would bothered to read it i guess so they come up with some random title to make it catchy to the readers eyes- lol
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1990

sanam, if they would have put a simple title nobody would bothered to read it i guess so they come up with some random title to make it catchy to the readers eyes- lol

πŸ˜†  i guess.. because SRK has always praised Farida ji very highly and treats her just like his mother..!!  i think that is really sweet.. he shares the same bond with Jaya ji as well.. 😊
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i lovee farida jalal shes my favourite in mom roles , i miss her

i luved her in duplicate and kuch kuch hota hai, ddlj
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She's awesome in Balika Vadhu. You guys should watch the show.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pksanam

exactly.. what kind of title have the put.. nowhere in her article, it mentions that SRK, Yash ji or Karan have been rude with her or have ill feelings towards her.. it happens..

i love Farida ji but i also love Kiran Kher a lot.. she's brilliant.. hard for me to choose.. Kiron ji was also pretty good in Veer Zaara as well as Hum Tum as a fun but sweet mother.. although, both could have played that role well..

Add Srk name, get more publicity πŸ˜† I don't blame Farida at all. She's very sweet person and she didn't mean it but reporter used the information very well πŸ˜‰