Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I am friends with Tullika ganguly of indian idol 4

she returned to her studies after the show very sensibly
is nor completing her grad

whereas girls like shini may not have it so easy-they sacrifice a lot for the show
it all depends upon economic background also

very risky.. the ppl were all decent.. but being decent singers isnt enough to make a mark...
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Babumoshaai

very risky.. the ppl were all decent.. but being decent singers isnt enough to make a mark...

Yep they should distinguish between a hobby and a career

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yep they should distinguish between a hobby and a career

bang on! 👏
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonam_s

Summer: I hope so too. The truth must be revealed if Ismail was really a part of this unfortunate incident as it will help many families who do have young children interested in participating in a musical reality show. The families will be able to guide their children in a good manner.

Bingo my friend...!!!!!!

We can't just say what ever happened has happened and god help her....Suicide is not a way out of propblem....

I understand taali dono haathon se bajti hai but if ID had any part in it people have to know....

Parents who send their young 10-15 & 18 yrs young children to these shows to take part especially the girls they are going thru their puberty need to know the risks out there....

I pray Poonam comes out of this bad situation...Recovers well physically, mentally & emotionally....

and about ID the less I say is better....😡
bellevue thumbnail
The reality is these vulnerable young people are in the hands of these mentors. Not all mentors are there to take advantage of these people but I have heard about a mentor from another popular music competition did terrible things to a young competitor. So I hope that now that Punam's news came out parents will  keep an  eye on their participating children.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellevue

The reality is these vulnerable young people are in the hands of these mentors. Not all mentors are there to take advantage of these people but I have heard about a mentor from another popular music competition did terrible things to a young competitor. So I hope that now that Punam's news came out parents will  keep an  eye on their participating children.

Right on Belle....I heard the same thing about another mentor too....

Kids and some of the parents also get carried away with the temporary fame, money and popularity these shows gives....Too sad sometimes adults are not even thinking straight....
gumsum thumbnail

ID's association could be a pure speculation or there might be some truth to it- we don't know.

Poonam needs therapy as suicide is no answer to life's troubles. Life is so precious and wasting it for someone undeserving is total foolishness. Parents who sent their kids to such business should know that showbiz has name, fame but its set of bad people irresoective of IDs involvement here. I pity the competition like little champs, or the other ones which involve yound kids in front of the camera. Having a talented child doesn't give you a license to deprive them of their childhood. There are other ways to cultivate the talent than sending them to these shows.

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Right on Belle....I heard the same thing about another mentor too....

Kids and some of the parents also get carried away with the temporary fame, money and popularity these shows gives....Too sad sometimes adults are not even thinking straight....

Varshaji I feel relieved knowing that Nihira's mom always accompanied her when she was a contestant in Challenge 2005.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poonam was discharged from the hospital last night and her condition is absoloutely stable. The family managed to avoid the media and the police. There probably won't be any investigation as a family's honour is at stake.

Source: Tellychakkar
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was a disturbing article. I don't want to believe the rumors though unless there is some solid proof.