Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: clodpolish

hmm !

lets wait for the truth to unfold

Let Inspector Cloddy sniff out the truth.

Originally posted by: Babumoshaai

well, when we used to watch voi and watched ismail look lustily at saptaparna we always joked about them sleeping together n stuff thats why he was supporting her so much... now i found out its actually TRUE!

why r u being so rude? What media shows is not always true ok!!!
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Babumoshai and bunbutt whatever, you two firstly need to show some compassion and humanity.. we just read some girl tried to kill herself.. nowhere in the article it states any solid proof that Poonam tried to kill herself because she was having an affair with Ismail and had an abortion

It looks like the media and the so called "journalists" are just speculating about the abortion and her reason behind the attempted suicide reason being her affair..

and who is this "friend".. whenever desi media talk of a "source" 99% of the time, the source is imaginary,.. the writers of the article decided to malign Poonam because she isn't powerful or influential or rich to take them to court over defamation..

and its sad how many people would blindly believe whatever they read.. i wonder how Poonam will go back to her job and her life after this..
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plasticpolaroid

Babumoshai and bunbutt whatever, you two firstly need to show some compassion and humanity.. we just read some girl tried to kill herself.. nowhere in the article it states any solid proof that Poonam tried to kill herself because she was having an affair with Ismail and had an abortion.............................

^^ Not  bunbutt whatever.  The name is _too! bunbutt_too!!!  Thank you for preaching.  I will take it under advisement.

Originally posted by: wats-in-da-name

why r u being so rude? What media shows is not always true ok!!!

hmmm... with ismail and his dirty face i wouldnt be surprised

Originally posted by: plasticpolaroid

Babumoshai and bunbutt whatever, you two firstly need to show some compassion and humanity.. we just read some girl tried to kill herself.. nowhere in the article it states any solid proof that Poonam tried to kill herself because she was having an affair with Ismail and had an abortion

It looks like the media and the so called "journalists" are just speculating about the abortion and her reason behind the attempted suicide reason being her affair..

and who is this "friend".. whenever desi media talk of a "source" 99% of the time, the source is imaginary,.. the writers of the article decided to malign Poonam because she isn't powerful or influential or rich to take them to court over defamation..

and its sad how many people would blindly believe whatever they read.. i wonder how Poonam will go back to her job and her life after this..

as bunbutt too says... thanks for preaching.... but i wont take it under advisement.. i have the right to say whatever i want...

ismail is a dirty old man who tries to take advantage of talented young girls like poonam!
goblue thumbnail
My heart goes out for this wonderful women who gave us some very melodious and memorable performances. May she find the strength to rise after this. As "Summer" said that poonam obviously needs counseling but in this judgemental world, will she have the courage to seek it?

If the implied is true, again when will we trust any guru shishya jodi on tv. sad, sad, sad!

Edited by goblue - 15 years ago

OMG!

thts really sad!
but mumbai mirror often post fake articles i have noticed this with sharad n diviyanka!
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Babumoshaai

as bunbutt too says... thanks for preaching.... but i wont take it under advisement.. i have the right to say whatever i want...

ismail is a dirty old man who tries to take advantage of talented young girls like poonam!

Joe,
You do have the right to say whatever but let's not forget we don't have any proof that it's true and let's not help spread rumors by saying things like this PLEASE!!

Originally posted by: PiyaBawri

Joe,

You do have the right to say whatever but let's not forget we don't have any proof that it's true and let's not help spread rumors by saying things like this PLEASE!!

but ismail IS a dirty old man 😭😭😭