herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG!!.....The way RAkhi says stuff may be wrong.......but what she says is not wrong......I mean, honestly, i liked Rakhi's performance more than Gulshan's. Just becoz he is senior doesnt mean that everybody will just listen to him.....he doesnt give marks also!!!......like he is the best comedian in the world.

This is just my opinion......wht do u all think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ewwwwwwww, HATE gulshun

just EW
and his act was so DUMB, like blehh! +o(
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never liked Gulshan Grover....but i dont like Rakhi at all......and i think Rakhi has got one person who is not scared of speaking against her.

Whom else did she ever say "Sirji Sirji" other than Gulshan grover after he telling her jagdalu. She is too scared of him but still trying his patience.

OR maybe she has realised that Gulshan cannot say too much to her on National TV. If he does he will be in trouble. Why does she take herself so seriously? She is not the queen here.

I was watching Jaya Bachchan and Hema Malini on Koffee with Karan rerun today and when asked who is "famous without a reason" then Hema and Esha replied "Rakhi Sawant"
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail

Hehe i dnt like Rahki or Gulshan

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hate both of them, especially Gulshan ewwwwwwwwww
WOW!! Gulshan has such a huge attitude problem and ego. He thinks he is the BEST.. Poor guy.. must be really hurting him to have to see that he is not as great as he thought he was. so now he tries to throw dialogs as if he is just a 'resting sher'. Poor guy. .His "acting skills" are being broadcast all over the nation in comparison with some of the good TV artsites and he is not able to compete against them.. Pity him..  The more he takes a shot at others, the more he gets exposed.
bollywoodcrazy3 thumbnail
I'm sorry, but yeee, just cause gulshan is olderr everyone doesn't have to bow down to him. I hate him. 
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is really pathetic how 2 adults can behave lie this , both have a lot of growing up to do
herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy guys!...thanks for all your comments!!....I completely agree with all of u!.....Both r equally immature!!.....

I also think these fights are for hiking up the trps!!......it may all just be an act!...u neva noe!!...
chocodip thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazy3

I'm sorry, but yeee, just cause gulshan is olderr everyone doesn't have to bow down to him. I hate him. 

i agree with you. he comes across as rash and arrogant. He has way too much attitude. I mean the other day he was criticizing shweta keswani for doing a standup act with lots of double n triple meanings. He said he didnt like the flavour of her act cos hes "old-fashioned", in a way trying to say that he doesnt like vulgar acts. Give me a break, we've all seen the villainous roles hes played in movies and the scene he has with katrina kaif in the movie BOOM. I mean an old-fashioned man wouldnt do that! Anyway, I think he sucks and rakhi sawant is pretty slutty herself if you see the way she dressed up at the star screen awards this year...craving for attention!