Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
it also might be scripted.. you never know.. recently i was watching something about Karan Patel where he hinted that a lot of fights are also scripted on reality shows.. so this might also be that.. and then of course, they are both actors.. they can add their own comments here and there..

but yeah.. they are both pretty immature.. they are both to be blamed..
prana9 thumbnail

gulshan is one man with an inflated ego and lately he is the self-appointed judge who comments on everybody's performance

Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see both r wrong on doign such things on Tv its wrong as kids aslo watch it

and RAKHI SAWANT  she cant stay without ppulicity & for that she has to create problem and fightrs btw any1 and say anything etc......... sh ehas a problem and that the reason she behave like this

sorry but sh eis nto here to laugh & enjoy her and other eperformance but to abuse & get more nad come in nwezzz 4 her behaveiour
herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ok, now whts up with Rakhi not commenting on anybody's performnce???.....i think these 2 have gone mad!!......how immature,really!!....

Also, After Mandira bedi's performance, Gulshan said that he didnt like her toilet jokes!!......can he tell us wht exactly DOES he like in the name of comedy??.......If comedy is wht he does, i swr to God, that sure doesnt make me laugh!!......

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont like Gulshan or Rakhi both of them need to grow up

I don't think all these things are scripted. Gulshan is only losing his fan base with his antics. Not tha Rakhi is behind in her nautankis.

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like either of them..hahahahha…

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
neither do i.. i am glad Gulshan is not in the finalists.. imagine having their having a go at each other every second minute.. i would not have been able to even watch it in peace..

wish they would have been more mature.. i am just glad this show is ending and we can have something decent in its place..
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago