Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: yyyy

<br><br>Oh does that mean u agree with Irtaza that India is third rate nation.. we can also comment in similar way about ur nation...so u mean to say u don't feel bad for those people who lost their lives,who lost their family because only few people had 2 face such a situation..how insensitive ..<br><br>So what if u r an American u don't have any rights to talk about other nations in such a manner.<br>

ok the problem here is not calling india anything bad......i believe irtaza shudnt have said that
but indian media is continuously blaming Pakistan for everything which is wrong
ok if that one guy was Pakistani that doesnt mean the whole Pakistan is involve in it and thats why the armies are at the borders waiting for just one signal to attack.
n honestly speaking .......my whole family was watching some indian news channel ....and the way they explained everything ...not just us adults but my 6 yr old cousin was laughing on that non sense
and MAY BE may be m wrong here but i havent seen anything like that from Pakistani media ....and m so happy about it...n i reallly wana salute them for that
water11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me what are u trying to say...do u have a mind to think, so u want 3000 Indians should of died for us to complain...it is totally proven that the terrorist was a paki....so doesnt matter whether he was an american paki, uk paki or pakistani paki..........please watch ur words next time....

Also India doesnt need to show off ...the whole world knows us....by the way i am sure u are an american Pakistani not just american....same as i am a Canadian Indian

Originally posted by: flower146

i agree with irtaza!!! India is just not doing anything right!!! I mean when their circket team wins they show it on the TV thousand times. They are comparing 9/11 to 26/11!!! 9/11 was really bad i was so sad about that!!! more than 3000 people died and in 26/11 less people died. Indians always show off!!!!! BTW i am american!!!!

Maria_Exotiika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no comments about people fighting .... in this thread and i agree with Wini that india news r like : Namastey we just got info that a pakistani attacked blah blah pakistani blah blah pakistan .....
Pakistani news channel : NOTHING !
SO Indians im telling u to keep ur yap to calm
sania786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1st of all i dont think any of pakistani artist should go 2 india..y do they go 2 get humiliated....they shd nt bother gng there....nd 2ndly...all these indians are again nd again saying ajmal kasab is pakistani... its all bullshit...they have not been able to prove this...they got no evidence...if ajmal kasab was pakistani where is his family...his parents they no where to be seen in pakistan or are they invisible ppl that no1 can see them......

SO STOP BLAMING PAKISTAN nd sort ur problems within ur own teritory dnt bloody blame others 4 ur own problems../....
p.s. mumbai attacks were done by their own ppl nt the pakistanis.....
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: irtaza

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in India
Updated at: 0043 PST, Thursday, January 15, 2009
MUMBAI: A prominent Pakistan's television and stage actor Shakeel Siddiqui was beaten up by some Indian fundamentalist elements in Mumbai on Wednesday, Geo T.V reported.

Famous comedian Shakeel was expected to perform in the famous show 'Comedy Circus'. For that purpose he was staying in Mumbai, but it seems a group of thugs belonging to Nationalist/fundamentalist Indian mindset has badly beaten the terrific comedian. At the moment it seems a horrible news, as Shakeel has been a famous person in India and was a source of bringing joy to million of faces all across the sub-continent.

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds and how it would affect the media relations between both the countries. Ghajini is just released in Pakistan after a slight delay and this horrific news is going to further affect the constant deteriorating situation between the two nuclear
What do you expect from Indian. First kill their own people and when that is exposed, take your frustration out on helpless comedians, who are their to make them laugh. What a third rate Nation.😡

agred indian buhat diplomatic bhi hotay hain ab wahan pakistani ko ara to wo fundamentils thay yahan kisi indian kay sath aisa hota tu kehtay dekh ppakistanio nay mara 🤢
sadia_lahori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania786

1st of all i dont think any of pakistani artist should go 2 india..y do they go 2 get humiliated....they shd nt bother gng there....nd 2ndly...all these indians are again nd again saying ajmal kasab is pakistani... its all bullshit...they have not been able to prove this...they got no evidence...if ajmal kasab was pakistani where is his family...his parents they no where to be seen in pakistan or are they invisible ppl that no1 can see them......

SO STOP BLAMING PAKISTAN nd sort ur problems within ur own teritory dnt bloody blame others 4 ur own problems../....

agred aur us nay khud kaha hai mein india kay haydrabad say hon yar yeh indians dosti dosti rotay hain kuch hota nhi tu pakistan ko bura kehtay hainn in ka kam hi yehi hai pakistanio ko in kay mulk mein jana hi nhi chahey ek tu apnay paisay zaya karo upar say fazol bat suno pak kay baray mein
sadia_lahori thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Oh does that mean u agree with Irtaza that India is third rate nation.. we can also comment in similar way about ur nation...so u mean to say u don't feel bad for those people who lost their lives,who lost their family because only few people had 2 face such a situation..how insensitive ..

So what if u r an American u don't have any rights to talk about other nations in such a manner.

aur jo yahan pak mein roz itnay log martay hain us ko kia humara khoon khon nhi pani hai kia pak nay tu kabhi india ko blame nhi kia
125555555555555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh i saw this b4. was really angry. he such a ncie comedian and famous. thats aweful.
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace_islam

u are right... but want to say many indian they just say bad about pakistan on mumbai attacks then we also feel bad when indian blame us for every thing....
but i know all indian are not same...like u...😊

I wud like to make a point here.. wen an Indian says Pakistan is responsible one shud understand dat its not for an individual pakistani,it is for the government der who always gives answers dat are not to the point... Not a single Indian blames a Pakistani resident.
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania786

Indian media doesn't need to prove it cz ur own TV channel has conducted a sting operation which proved dat ajmal is pakistani and belongs 2 a place called Faridkot.. and Ajmal himself demanded to the court here in India to allow his mother residing in Pak to visit him in India.