Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Helooo Guys sooo Eid is coming up in a few days what are u guys gna do on eid?
what u gna wear n wht u gan make?
do share it with us
so guys start!
-Iram

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Iram
How are you?
Well I hope I get given the day of. I bought my suit last night, I know last minute right seeing as though Eid is like on Monday, but although I know it is a real religious celebration, I am just so busy, I have so much work to do it is unbeliavable.
Hopefully, I will be wearing a Red and Gold banarsy suit. I need to by my accesseries yet though. So InshAllah i'm planning on by them tomorrow (might go to Bradford.).
Erm as far as cooking goes, obviously there wil be brown rice (per usual). I mean I don't think it's Eid if there is no brown rice. It's so mad, ever house I go to al they seem to give you is rice, andras guess what they all taste the same.
But InshAllah I well me and my sisters will be making a lot of sweet dishes, cakes, trifles, home made ice cream, ras o maley, gajar ka halwa. So yes Eid should be sweet this year.
Hopefuly I should also be visiting my family and cousins, and also, getting money of people, I hope. People are so tight I tell you, unbelievable tut tut.
What about you Iram, doing anything nice?
Farah
.x.
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wel I live in USA so this Eid does not go as wel... humain to pata bhi nahi chalta until the day of Eid
Lakin hum khud apne aap celebrate karte hain ghar per..
subah ko masjid jaate hain aur phir saara din ghar per ....this is how we celebrate it in my city.... with no bakraas 😔
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@with no bakraas@ HAHAHAHAHA! FUNNY.
I think we send money to Pakistan to give kubani. Eid tomorrow and hurray I have the day of but gees I still got a hell load a shopping to do. Also, we have already started cooking, we have a huge feast, once the men come back from mosque
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i got my suit from pakistan in summer its blue and pink we are going to have firneds over for lucnh and have funn
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all EID MUBARAK 2 all of u😛
so as jalpari said there is no fun in usa .😭.........the only thing is good that i have my aunts and many cousins here so we have little fun..............i m goona wear black with little white shining on it ..........
how about u guys..........😛
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hajj and Eid Aladha Mubarak to all Muslims! 😊