Neetu Chandra: I am proud of OYE LUCKY LUCKY OYE

salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Neetu Chandra: I am proud of OYE LUCKY LUCKY OYE
http://www.glamsham.com/

view OYE LUCKY! LUCKY OYE! videos

view OYE LUCKY! LUCKY OYE! videos

OYE LUCKY LUCKY OYE is turning out to be one hot project. The film comes from the house of UTV that hasn't set a single wrong foot in 2008.
Dibakar Banerjee is the film's director who comes straight out of the success of KHOSLA KA GHOSLA. Abhay Deol is known for his consistency good
performances while Paresh Rawal is expected to be a riot in his triple role act.

How does Neetu Chandra, the leading lady, feel like being a part of such team that sounds like a winning combination?

'OYE LUCKY LUCKY OYE has been made possible due to team effort. Since I come from a sports background, I know how it feels when the entire
team works together for a cause. I am proud of OYE LUCKY LUCKY OYE', says Neetu about the effort that has gone into the making of the film

Stating that audience would be able to relate to her character of Sonal, Neetu says, 'Sonal is someone who is very introvert and yet at the same time very intelligent. She is a girl next door with very innocent looks which make her a person you can relate to. In fact I couldn't help smiling when Dibakar quipped the other day that how a regular girl on street could relate to actresses who start dancing on screen at the drop of the hat!'

She adds on a serious note, 'Dibakar prepared me though at the very beginning of the film's shoot that mine was a difficult role to enact. He was apprehensive if so called big commercial actresses could have really suited the part since the character of Sonal can't be portrayed in a conventional way'.

Read / Post comments on this article