Weight Troubles - Ayesha Takia

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Weight Troubles - Ayesha Takia
By MM, 29 November, 2008
Weight Troubles - Ayesha TakiaAyesha Takia has always had a problem keeping her weight under control. Not too long ago, she had successfully managed to lose some of the extra pounds but that was only for a short while. Now she has again put on weight and this has not gone down too well with Salman Khan who is always fit. Ayesha stars opposite Salman in Boney Kapoor's forthcoming film Wanted Dead Or Alive which is being directed by Prabhudeva.

Sometime ago while shooting for a song for Wanted Dead Or Alive, Salman felt that Ayesha looked a trifle too healthy in one of the songs. They had shot for the song in Bangkok. In his usual direct style, Sallu immediately told Boney that they should reshoot the song. Boney readily agreed. This time however, they only took long shots of Ayesha.

Since, it was not possible for Boney to go back to Bangkok he erected a set in Mumbai to reshoot the song. Our source said, "Ayesha is a very pretty and talented girl. She reshot for the song without any nakhras. It is unlikely that she knew why she was made to reshoot the song which she had already shot for in Bangkok."

We contacted Ayesha in Greece where she is completing the shoot of Wanted Dead Or Alive with Salman. She sent us a text message, "I don't know about this. At the moment, we are shooting two new songs."

Boney told Mumbai Mirror, "Well, I did reshoot a song for Wanted... And yes, I had shot that song at a nightclub in Bangkok. But I didn't reshoot it in Mumbai just because Salman asked me to. When I saw some shots of the Bangkok song I had second thoughts about it simply because I didn't like the backdrop. That's why I erected a new lavish set in Mumbai. It has worked out well this time."
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=8341

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i love ayesha, with or without the extra pounds
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinguunique

i love ayesha, with or without the extra pounds

Same here...i think she's very pretty
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
she is beautiful and very talented😃😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think she's pretty and love her, i don't think she looks fat.
187176 thumbnail
Aww she is pretty as for the weight not seen her ever looking fat..
Zoe28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like ayesha shes pretty,can act and doesn;t comprise on her morals which is a good thing for a actress, as for her weight i agree ive never thought she was fat, even when shes put weight on i would say her face has gone healthy but thats about it, she looked good recently, so what if shes not stick thin thats not a good look anyways.
brownies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love her! Love her! Love her!
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she's gud i dont think she's too fat