ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Dear friends πŸ€—  my name is Raksha, I am here on behalf of the IF Dev team  to present   our  Member of  this week!

Presenting Member of this week, He is    an  active member of this forum. He is also active in few other forums including saregama forum. He is very  charming  and sweet. His interests include IF, songs, music.πŸ˜†. He is also a fun loving and carefree person . hH is a aamir and ahesaas fan. He provides us interesting discussion posts.

Any guesses??

Yes, its none other than our very own:

m_khan90
Congrats mkhanπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 😊

This is Your MOTW signature [Thanks to Mystery)

Here are a few questions to get you started on your MOTW 😳 
 Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbiess:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the Ek SE Badhkar Ek Forum section:

swapnil joshi, rakhi sawant, annu kapoor, kunal kohli or all

Favorite contestant pair 

Daily Soaps or Movies:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Ask all questions before the end of this Week, because the next MOTW will be up next week!

Thanks Mystery for wonderful MOTW siggy.

***IF Dev team***

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

congrats!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ you totally deserved it!!!😳 I will be back later fro grilling!!

great post Raksha di!😳
m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for choosing me the member of the week Rasksha. Its an honour for me.   
 Name: Michaeel Khan

Birthday: July 29

Profession:  Accounting

Hobbiess: Gardening in Summer, internet surfing, cooking when I am tired of my wifes cooking, reading to increase my religious knowledge. taking part in dicsussion groups of different forums like IF SRGMP, CC, Orkut, Youtube. Amanat Ali website, EK Se Badh kar Ek etc.

Favorite color: Blue

How I got started with IF: Dont remember for sure.  Probably it is cuz of Amanat or Aamir

My Favorite section on IF: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 

Why I visit the Ek SE Badhkar Ek Forum section:  To read and discuss about my favourite contestant and the program in general.

swapnil joshi, rakhi sawant, annu kapoor, kunal kohli or all :  They are all nice. I like the way they are handling the kids with their comments  without breaking their morale. 

Favorite contestant pair Aamir & Ahsaas

Daily Soaps or Movies: None, there are so many movies i watched either the begining, middle or end cuz I went to sleep while watching. 

My best friend(s) on IF: All the members I consider them as my friends.

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Thank you for choosing me the member of the week Rasksha. Its an honour for me.   
 Name: Michaeel Khan

Birthday: July 29

Profession:  Accounting

Hobbiess: Gardening in Summer, internet surfing, cooking when I am tired of my wifes cooking, reading to increase my religious knowledge. taking part in dicsussion groups of different forums like IF SRGMP, CC, Orkut, Youtube. Amanat Ali website, EK Se Badh kar Ek etc.

Favorite color: Blue

How I got started with IF: Dont remember for sure.  Probably it is cuz of Amanat or Aamir

My Favorite section on IF: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 

Why I visit the Ek SE Badhkar Ek Forum section:  To read and discuss about my favourite contestant and the program in general.

swapnil joshi, rakhi sawant, annu kapoor, kunal kohli or all :  They are all nice. I like the way they are handling the kids with their comments  without breaking their morale. 

Favorite contestant pair Aamir & Ahsaas

Daily Soaps or Movies: None, there are so many movies i watched either the begining, middle or end cuz I went to sleep while watching. 

My best friend(s) on IF: All the members I consider them as my friends.

oh leo!! my huby is leo too july 25. Thanks for the answers more questions are on the way. Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
ramas thumbnail
favorites

5 fav songs
lfav gazal and gazal singer both indian and pakistani
 favorite singer male and female
fav actor actress
for now
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

favorites

5 fav songs
lfav gazal and gazal singer both indian and pakistani
 favorite singer male and female
fav actor actress
for now

Very difficult to choose.  There are hundreds of them. 
The ones I remember are mostly oldies.
This song  "Pyar ki dunya me yeh pehla khadam"  This song takes me in my childhood.
 " Bachpan ki Muhabbat koh dil se juda na karna"  another song reminds me of my teen years.
The recent ones are "Dhage todh laun chand se noor key" Rahat sahab's song.  
Ustad Rashid Khan sahab's "Aaogay jab tum o sajna"  film Jab we met.
Any song with good poetry or composition I like it.  No matter who sings it.

I like individual ghazals some by Ghulam Ali sahab, Mehdi Hasan sahab, Jagjit Singhji, NFAK, Akhtari Begum, Tahira Syed, Mussarat Nazir, Tassawur Khanum, Farida Khanum, Habib Wali Mohammad and many more. 
There are many ghazals i like, to choose 5 is very difficult.  Whatever it comes to mind I will write here.
NFAK's is "Gham hai ya khusi hai tum, meri zindagai hai tum"  something like that. 
Habib Wali Mohd's "Ratein thi Chandni joban thi bahar" 
Mussarat Nazir's  " Chalen toh kath hi jayega safar Ahista Ahista"
Farida Khanum's  " Woh mujh sey huay hamkalam Allah Allah"
Ghulam Ali's  " Chupke Chupke Rat din ansu bahana yad hai"   

I have no favourites of any actor or actress but If I have to say a name then I will say Aamir khan and Kajol jodi I like it. 

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats M Khan. I was away in China and missed this. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Congrats M Khan. I was away in China and missed this. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No problem...What you see so far about me I do not think I have anymore to add to it. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: m_khan90

No problem...What you see so far about me I do not think I have anymore to add to it. 

I notice you are a fan of more serious singing rather than light Bollywood numbers. What are your 5 most favourite of Amir's performances?
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

I notice you are a fan of more serious singing rather than light Bollywood numbers. What are your 5 most favourite of Amir's performances?

That is a good question, I can add something to that.  You know summer there is only one song of Aamir I do not like.  I do not like even Mussarat Abbas sang that song that is "Signal, pyar ka Signal" I hate that song.  Otherwise I like all Aamir's song. Even the very first ones like "Chake pe Chaka" I like it.  Very few might have listen to that song.   Each one of his I listened at least 100 times.  Almost I memorise the songs he sang.  Now you asked for 5 so here you go:

Jaadu Teri Nazar

Ya Rabba

Sawan Mein Lag Gyi Aag
Jan Koh Teri Cheen Liya
Teri Dewani & Sawere

I hope you enjoyed your trip to China. 

Edited by m_khan90 - 15 years ago