Users

Frequent Posters

Suspended

Posted: 15 years ago

[Post Removed]

FallenAngelx16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whether it be hollywood or bollywood, actors and actresses usually lie about their age.

nerdynerd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

In the same article there is a typo of her sister's name too. Now don't tell me she lied about her sister's name till date. The article mentioned Alisha, who is 19. It is Anisha who is 17. She is still in school.

Even otherwise Prakash Padukone was in Denmark for his games and with a pregnant wife in 1986 who delivered there. So he returned to India with a baby. Prakash Padukone is not a nobody that people don't have actual documents about his whereabouts and games. Deepika Padukone was born in 1986.

Maya_M looks like everything is falling to deaf ears. Everyone is hell bound on believing that Deepika is a liar😆
I doubt she feels the need to lie about 2 years. It would be too stupid.
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u dont ask a girl her age lol
but i dont think she lied cause even on kwk wid srk she said she was 22 i think....
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

In the same article there is a typo of her sister's name too. Now don't tell me she lied about her sister's name till date. The article mentioned Alisha, who is 19. It is Anisha who is 17. She is still in school.

Even otherwise Prakash Padukone was in Denmark for his games and with a pregnant wife in 1986 who delivered there. So he returned to India with a baby. Prakash Padukone is not a nobody that people don't have actual documents about his whereabouts and games. Deepika Padukone was born in 1986.

so truee

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Suspended

[Post Removed]

cutykoo20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she looks so mature guys she is 24
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail