Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Funny I see this topic on IF today 

Just read yesterday on Reddit that deepika is 1984 born not 1986

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think rk reduced his age by 2 or 3 years or who knows 5 years. Kartik keeps getting younger every year lol. Vicky seems like he reduced his age by 10 years. Shraddha reduced her age by 5 years and then it kept changing first she was 1991 born, now at least it says 1987 so maybe this year is good for her. Varun even exposed her lying about her age on a show. There were articles on how kangana celebrated her 25 years old birthday for 5 years straight lol she reminded me of a coworker who kept turning the same age every year haha. Aditi reduced her age by 10 years and she looks amazing. Kriti looks older than her age so I am not surprised if she lied about her. Ranveer I remember him claiming 4 years younger than dp and now he is the same age as her which means he is lying about his age since it changed on the websites. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I don't like, I am just 21 years old.

You joined IF early then

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think rk reduced his age by 2 or 3 years or who knows 5 years. Kartik keeps getting younger every year lol. Vicky seems like he reduced his age by 10 years. Shraddha reduced her age by 5 years and then it kept changing first she was 1991 born, now at least it says 1987 so maybe this year is good for her. Varun even exposed her lying about her age on a show. There were articles on how kangana celebrated her 25 years old birthday for 5 years straight lol she reminded me of a coworker who kept turning the same age every year haha. Aditi reduced her age by 10 years and she looks amazing. Kriti looks older than her age so I am not surprised if she lied about her. Ranveer I remember him claiming 4 years younger than dp and now he is the same age as her which means he is lying about his age since it changed on the websites. 

How about 10 years?smiley8 He was born into Bollywood's biggest film family, but you claim he is lying about his age.

His parents' wedding video from 1980 can be found all over the internet. 

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I don't like, I am just 21 years old.

like ? Slip lie to like 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

didn't rishi Neetu marry in 1980?he can't hide

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Sara ali khan

Came on kbc as kid her real age

93 born not 95

I hope at least it answers ur question on Katrina that she wasn’t 17 when she was in Bollywood or at least met Salman. 

the khans too ? I don’t think so because that can be checked. Some can lie but when they announce their birth those born in indus the tabloids on star kids is known. The outsiders on other hand hard to track or those who joined later but the y now like alias kid etc we know when they were born so later it be hard on them to hide their age. To me it don’t matter much.