Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajnabi_143 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
to be honest Dipika look older than her age. I have frds who are 21's and they look so young comparing to Dipika infact my sisiter is 24 but she looks lot younger than Dipika
cutepri thumbnail

wow this thing was only remaining to happen well i always felt she wasnt 22 becaus one of my very good frend used to play badminton with her and he was2 yrs youner to her and when he 18 she was 20 in 2004so it makes sense but its her wish she wanna hide her age😊let her hide it doesnt make a difference sirf 2 saal ka fark !

Edited by cutepri - 15 years ago
Every woman lies about her age, so what if Deepika has done, Every actress always put one candle on her birthday cake. She wants to be young for ever. But age cannot be hidden. All those who were young heroines a few years ago are playing mothers rolls now.

Originally posted by: chip86

hey... it's not a big deal..... who cares what age she actually is.... we all know that she looks older than her age..... and we don't care.... we simply don't care.... cause we enjoy watching her no matter how old she is or looks like..... i guess i made my point understoood.... hmmm folks? 🤔

😆 Well said friend and I fully agree with you on this point. Who Cares about these actresses. They are and will always lie about their age. But the face value shows all.😉
Who really cares that what age she is and i doubt she lied on purpose and its no big deal....
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, i really think deepika is 22 .. u shud hear her speak in her interviews... its shows she's pretty young... n  its juz tht she's tall n all .. which makes her look 27-28ish ... but hell. who cares ! It wont change the fact tht she is a superstar with 2 hit films in her kitty ...  i won't stop liking her if she's 2 yrs older !
surkikhani thumbnail
i really dont know about this she look v  mature not 19 yrs but yeah 22 yrs she is intresting Deepika jee why u do this
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamourous

Honestly, i really think deepika is 22 .. u shud hear her speak in her interviews... its shows she's pretty young... n  its juz tht she's tall n all .. which makes her look 27-28ish ... but hell. who cares ! It wont change the fact tht she is a superstar with 2 hit films in her kitty ...  i won't stop liking her if she's 2 yrs older !

totally agreed...kinda bacha bacha talks😳
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajnabi_143

to be honest Dipika look older than her age. I have frds who are 21's and they look so young comparing to Dipika infact my sisiter is 24 but she looks lot younger than Dipika

in the same token i know a lot of 20 year olds who look much older than deepika.....they look like they;'re in their 30's.   just b/c you LOOK a certain age doesnt mean you ARE that age.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It wont be a shock for me even if shez 24..