Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh well, two years doesnt seem too significant. It could very well be a mistake as well.
Its not like Mallika Sherawat, whose "real age" differs from her fake age by about ten years, lolz
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Oh well, two years doesnt seem too significant. It could very well be a mistake as well.
Its not like Mallika Sherawat, whose "real age" differs from her fake age by about ten years, lolz

Valid point. Now that's what I consider a major lie lol πŸ˜† but so what if someone knocks off 2 years?!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly.
Mallika's is a different case altogether, lolz! Supposedly she not only is years older, but also was a registered airhostess by a different name, haha!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
did anyone bother to consider that maybe there was a typo in the article??  typed 19 instead of 17.
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

did anyone bother to consider that maybe there was a typo in the article??  typed 19 instead of 17.

Considering tht the whole article was abt her sister being 19 and Deepika lying it can't just be a typo.

Anyways, there isnt much of a difference b/w 22 and 24, so Don't understand why she had to lie. The only possibility I find is tht maybe Deepika accidently said 19 instead of 17

The interview where Deepika supposedly mentioned about her sister's age also mentioned her sister's name as 'Alisha' whereas her sister's name is 'Anisha' and her sister is just 17. She is in school.

Deepika was born when Prakash Padukone was playing in Denmark in 1986. It is not Deepika but the journo who made actual mistake.

Originally posted by: *Aaliya*

It's not like Deepilka is an old pensioner with false teeth lol πŸ˜† 22 or 24, that still makes her a young woman😊

πŸ˜† That's hilarious.
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Aaliya*

Even if she did lie about her age (and I mean 'if') then so what? Women often lie about their age....not all women but yes, there are those that do. It's not like Deepilka is an old pensioner with false teeth lol πŸ˜† 22 or 24, that still makes her a young woman😊

Thanx for sharing.

right on
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well dats embarrasing...seriously...i always knew deeps was lying abt her age as she always looked quite mature to me..i was shocked 2 know dat shez only 22 after seeing her in OSO..she looked like around 28...wat eva..i dun c any point in lying abt age..n especially when ur actual age is jst 24..wats da point in lying n telling ur age 22...its only a 2 yrs gap..doesnot make much a difference but yes caught lying abt age is embarrasing..its quite low standard n shameful...
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey... it's not a big deal..... who cares what age she actually is.... we all know that she looks older than her age..... and we don't care.... we simply don't care.... cause we enjoy watching her no matter how old she is or looks like..... i guess i made my point understoood.... hmmm folks? πŸ€” Edited by chip86 - 15 years ago