Musharaf RESIGN! Pakistan future after him???

rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I m sure u guys know that mushrraf quits as president. Is it a good decision or no??? i think its not good for pakistan because now the Sympathy party i mean so called people's party will do as thy will feel like! Oh my Allah, Zardari is getting wahtever he whished for!😭
Zardari also said that Pakistan's president can be a women(is it Shrin Rehman,, i hope not) she looks so fake😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am glad that mushuraff resigned because he is such a great personality and to be treated in such a bad way, was really sad and shocking.. He held his dignity whilst leaving and i appreciate his decidion.. About PPP and nawaz shariff's side, what can i say.. they are all corrupt and horrible people trying to steal money and destroy pakistan.. I am sure that pakistan is going downhill like mushuraf said in his speech.. i wish him a great and a happy future.. 👏

Both nawaz shariff and asif ali zardari are corrupt and are trying to destroy pakistan. They need to take a break from looting pakistan and ACTUALLY help the poor.
Please if u disagree with what i had to say then please don't comment because then it will al become a huge argument.. you are free to give your opinion.. and also "SORRY" if i have hurt anyones fellings. 😊
Desifairy1
Edited by desifairy1 - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First of all, THANK GOD FOR MUSHARRAF''S RESIGNATION!

And PLEASE... no PPP now. They're all thugs. Nothing they promised actually happened after they were elected. Better Nawaz League be given a chance now... they're the safest right now.
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a good decision that musharaf did . pehli dfa musharaf ne awam ko un ki umangoon ke mutabik khushi di hai . it was surprised resign ke foori baad kis tarah ropay ki qeemat aur stoch exchange mein difference aya aur jo aam ka jashan aur mithayian kisi se chupi nahin.
politicians , media, civil society, lawyers movement aam insan sab hi musharaf ki ruhsti chahtay thay aur khta ke molvi hazrat ne bhi resign ka mashwara dia aur unhoon ne acha qadam uthaya.👏 ab awam ko aur kushoon ka intzar hai sab se pehlay justices ko bhall hona ai aur bohat saray msail ka hkoomat ko samna hai.
ALLAH karay yeh msail hal ho jain aur leaders awam ki kismat ka acha faisla karain akhir awam ne un ko muqarar kia hai agar un ne kuch nahin kia to musharaf aur nai leaders main kia farak reh jaye ga.
JMHORIAT KI TARAF YEH SAFAR SAB KO MUBARAK HO⭐️
⭐️ DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST REVENGE
Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ahem i totally agrree with desi fairy
n u kno wht i think before musharraf resinged in tht sppeeech he shuldve added tht
resigning the judges was wherre he has made a big mistke and by making them come bac he wulvde won peoples hopes u kno
the whole thing about people being against was to begin with over this judges controvousy
and by doing this weel his respect woul be bac
but he didnt soo oooo well but welll jus thougt i'd leave my comment :D
skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I supoorted PPP untill BB was alive...but now no wayyy as Zardari is running the party...I wished that Musharraf shudnt have resigned coz that will take this country into more disaster but finally he resigned today...Im sad...whatver he was atleast he did sumthing good for country im not expecting anything from zardari and sherry rehman becuase i believe they are the real killers of BB.

May God bless this country now !!!

nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i also agree with u daisy fairy..

jo hona tha wo to ho gaya ab ham dua to kar hi sakte hai na Allah sab ko seedhe raste par chalaye ham kisi k bare main bura nai soch sakte shayad wo ache hi ho aur shayad Pakistan k liye kuch kare . 😊
Edited by nazeeei - 16 years ago
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i dont know main kush bhi nahin hoon aur afsoos tu bilkul bhi nahin hai musharaf kay janay kaa lakin ? yeh hai kay pak kay liyeh kia acha hai evryone now kay abh jo hain woh bhi corrupt hai aur mush bhi kum nahin tha lakin ALLAH pak ko shiri rehman say bachaye 😡

hum sirf pakistan kay liyeh dua hi kar saktay hain
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks GOD musharaf is gone, yesterday i rang my aunty uncle cousins , they said everybody in pakistan they are celebrating , anyway Musharaf ney kiya diya pakistan ko? ajj sey 10 yrs pehaley wala pakistan or kahaan ajj ka pakistan? thanks god he is gone. KOI KHUSH ho ya na ho, pakistani people are happy except " CHAMCHA party"😉.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desifairy1

I am glad that mushuraff resigned because he is such a great personality and to be treated in such a bad way, was really sad and shocking.. He held his dignity whilst leaving and i appreciate his decidion.. About PPP and nawaz shariff's side, what can i say.. they are all corrupt and horrible people trying to steal money and destroy pakistan.. I am sure that pakistan is going downhill like mushuraf said in his speech.. i wish him a great and a happy future.. 👏

Both nawaz shariff and asif ali zardari are corrupt and are trying to destroy pakistan. They need to take a break from looting pakistan and ACTUALLY help the poor.
Please if u disagree with what i had to say then please don't comment because then it will al become a huge argument.. you are free to give your opinion.. and also "SORRY" if i have hurt anyones fellings. 😊
Desifairy1

Beautifully said
Completely agree
Now Allah sambhalai Pakistan ko
Zardari and Nawaz Shariff are corrupt and they will destroy Pk if become president (either one of them)
I just pray that Allah keeps PAkistan safe from these Corrupt people