Manas and Simran are over reacting

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
Both of them are overeacting big time and Manas is behaving completely out of character.He has become unbelivably judgemental.It's becomining a little difficult to understand and relate to him.I mean it's OK to understand his anger regarding Simran's interference with Neha .And what's more it isn't as if he had told her what Neha was telling Poonamand and also his insecurity with Ria's relation but what he is doing is character assasination.Hello??????? You are supposed to KNOW Simran!! She has been ur best friend for the besr part of ur life!!!!! !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do not blame him he has had enough with this annoying, extremly nosy, single, frustrated, so called best friend. I would do the same if my best friend acts the same way. Thank god she is not. My best freind is just perfect. 😊
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Then by that standard he too was VERY nosy when Simran was going through a bad phase.And he should know better.They literally grew up together.Had a say in each and everything in each other's life.Simran is the same friend who never even cared what the world would say when she let him stay in her house when he needed her support.And it isn't as if he was a perfect husband to Urmilla.Inspite of the massive cribbing his wife always launched about Simran,he never cared to listen.He found nothing wrong with her then.So why now?

How is it that he just got up one fine day and decided Simran was not even worth confiding into?? That before talking to his best friend about his misgivings who went through so much with each other he had to take the advise of someone he knew for about a month??

Manas subconciously knows he has broken free of the rules he himself set for himself and now he want's to put Simran on the same level!!

rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think earlier manas was so cool with simran coz he didn't have anyone else who cared for him, who would listen to his problems etc. etc. but now he has rhea who cares for him and he can discuss anything with her like he used to discuss with simran. so i guess he doesn't need her anymore. but the way he behaved with simran was wrong. he should have talked to her politely and made her understand.
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I my take is that Manas did not tell Simran about Riya as he knew she would not understand. He knew she would give him a lecture on his moral duty towards his ex wife, Urmila. Manas did make it very clear from the beginning that he had no intention of getting together with his ex wife, but obviously he still cared for her and that is the reason he went all out to save her from the mess. After all they do have a long history together. On the other hand I do not see his ex wife expecting him to take her back either. I think in the end she just wants him to be happy.

Simran on the other hand could have handled this better. Once she got to know about Riya - she should have been a friend to him and asked him what his true feelings for this woman was. Did she expect him to lament forever. If I were in her place, I would have been happy to see my friend truly happy after so long. But instead she completely shunned him.

And Manas just retorted to her comments about him not being fair to his ex wife. And what he said I feel is totally true! There is no need for her to include Abhi in everything that she does! I mean this is ridiculous - Abhi wants Simran to help shop for his new house! Come on, don't you trust your wife to have some taste of her own!

As to his comment about her in the last episode. He is obviously still mad at her and when he sees her with Abhi at that hour, inspite of him warning her of intefering in Abhi's marriage - he feels there might be something brewing there.

Yaar, he is just human! And I think this guy deserves the happiness. Simran on the other hand - gets way too much attention from all and expects everyone to put her on a pedestral and feels miffed when someone does not!

This is how I see it. Hope this offends no one. If so - PEACE! 😊
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what about looking at it from this angle....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/8758

*~sheena*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with manas and simran over reacting.. manas and simran .. both over reacting because both of them are insecure.. if u think abt it Riya... is like not another women but like a person who likes manas.. i think itz time manas got someone who liked him.. but Urmila has changed.. n likes manas.. but lost him.. maybe for ever?(who knows maybe they will kick riya out)
but still simran is doing a bit to much as well.. like tellin abhi n neha wht to do... change there room furniture? lolz
so yeah like i said before i totally agree with all of you.. but still both of them are over reacting