Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

The improvement I would want to see please remove this four word rule..it gets annoying and it is putting off some of my friends that they don't post anymore coz of this..and ability to bookmark few posts that we can revisit later...

Yes, a lot of people are complaining about this new feature. Let us ask our administrator to reconsider.smiley1

Thank you for participating in the discussions. smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I used to search for information regarding Yrkkh and started reading posts on this site. Then I started posting but then left after a year. Then I started reading posts on Anupamaa forum and enjoyed them a lot and really wanted to engage so created another account. That forum brought me back to this site and the rest is history. Had it not been for that forum then I would not be here today. I’ve enjoyed posting here since the last year and am genuinely grateful for the friendships I have made smiley17 Now this site is boring and is slowly dying out. Don’t have the will to be here anymore.

Please try to make it interesting by sharing your thoughts and opinions on various topics in your preferred forum to avoid feeling bored.smiley1

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I just really use Bollywood section. Some times Hollywood and sport sections.

I came in end of 2012 to discuss dabangg 2 and that was that πŸ’œ

Yes, you are an active member in our Sports forum. Happy to be associated with you there in that forum, Bhai. smiley1
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 hours ago

Came idk when but ipk was ending back then and it was fun seeing 100+ posts with 1000+ likes people crying over Barun leaving smiley36

I had come across this website long back during dmg I wanted a particular pic of kajen for my 1st laptop lol. I hadn't signed up then but later decided to sign up cause of a brilliant Fanfic writer in Arjun forum. And it started by curse - curse cause still into that show. I don't mind the fandom experience though, every forums had unique individuals its fun to discuss. I was a stalker, apart from Arjun didn't reply anywhere until some sony shows, colors show like dev, and now the cursed yrkkh forum 🀣🀣🀣

I have already shared my grievances but whatever - the old layout, with Avatar sig shop was fabulous..old folks know what am I talking about. The gif icons, stacking request, excitement over new updates by graphicers, the tutorials uff. Unimaginable fun that was. It started my ps journey and I will continue it as long as I can. We just needed some things like private chat option like facebook, tagging option that's it. The update where the gif icon was killed and multiple signature option was gone was 1st death knell for my experience as a viewer. Now the blocking option - I like it though- and 4 words ka cribbing everyone is doing, the childish curse words thing, extreme moderation is plain stupid and irritating. It's killing the unique experience IF stands for- proper discussion among people. I have blocked people cause the toxicity was too much. There was a time people used to listen to each other and mods didn't need to intervene. I do appreciate how they are handling yrkkh forum but as a whole the mod experience is very souring. Getting post limit because of stupid arguments isn't fair and I know none cares cause that's the attitude we have gotten since forever. It's very sad cause in this era of twitter insta reddit where everyone is in bubble IF does offer a platform where people with different povs can discuss over a show. The website is losing is sadly. It's also a echo chamber now like other websites just added pressure of being politically correct everytime.

I have seen in real time how bollywood forum is killed. Was srk salman fights were ott? Of course. But banning people left right centre, extreme moral policing at drop of hate just hinders freedom of speech. Same happened with big boss, none discussing there this time whereas I see reddit has 5k+ posts. Very sad to see but serves the website right through with the wrong steps it's taking.

Last cribbing related to moderation cause what the hell right. Mods are doing unpaid job. They are also under pressure and I had good conversation with some mods like Shruti ahana etc. especially melli she was so nice empathetic without the air of being a mod. Like why you need a air this isn't a ceo job right 🀣 but it's very visible in today's time there is a clique amidst the selected group of people. They are mods, they do the voting for banner voting, they win, they organise stuff etc. the mods when someone complains posts laugh emoji, mock them etc. Like why this power trip man? Are you also a manger IRL cause that's just funny 🀣🀣

How the site nurtured me? Increased my tolerance to read bs. Controlled my anger 🀣🀣 the urge to reply to stupid people. Expanded my imagination. Found out people are good out there. The bitc...ing sessions are fabulous.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Your experience is worth of a short story in journal. But I became an active member only coz of Abhimanyu πŸ™ƒ

*Flashback* πŸ˜‚

I was in middle school when I came across an incomplete G1 fanfiction. (I am a regular viewer from Feb 2015 and before that just on and off as 9.30 p.m. is usually free time after completing the homeworks).

And I took my sweet time of 7 years 🀣🀣 to muster up the courage to create an account (2023) to request for the writer to continue their story. Then poof! I vanished, just popping now and then to comment on their work. My interest in fanfictions grew not only on yrkkh but in others as well in Wattpad, Fanfic.net and especially ao3. (Yrkkh is the only Hindi serial I watch regularly)

Fanwars are brutal in Wattpad comment section.This is when I accidentally came across NFZ this year (2024) and couldn't hold back myself from diving head first into this forum.

That's it!

*Flashback ends*

This forum is actually engaging during break hours. I'm not active in insta/fb/X/Snap etc and I'm that typical quite introverted type of girlπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My class friends will definitely get a heart attack if they ever see this side of me 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I never had any unnecessary flights/arguments with anyone. My biggest achievement is none of my friends or classmates never had any reason to get upset by me to the extent of blocking my phone number.

So yeah this forum is my first experience of getting blocked by strangers and I'll take I'm a solid 10/10 in defending whom I like πŸ˜‚

When the first time I got blocked, I felt bad. But I grew out of the space (got nurtured I guess)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: mushat

I found this website while searching for written updates of serial Jodha Akbar as I missed few episodes. I started reading the updates on that particular forums too. There I have read some fan fictions and the writers made those chapters for members only post. Honestly to read those chapters I created an account and started participating in discussions and comments. I made some genuine friends there.

After some years I took a break from this forums to focus on my career and personal life. Although I was quite active on fancy fictions forums .Last year after long break I started participating again on Chand Jalne laga forums but the serial didn't work. But I again met some friends for whom I am still here. We all started participating in prediction games and some other games our creative mods host. I am really enjoying here now. It's one of those friendly websites where you can express your opinion without getting mocked or bullied. I'd like to thank mods for taking immediate actions against bullies for that . Thank you so much for this second home where we come positively whenever we get free time.

Yes, we had a great time interacting with each other in the sports forums, especially while conducting prediction games. smiley1 Let us meet in another prediction game with gusto. smiley27 Thank you for sharing your memorable moments on this website.
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 hours ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Your experience is worth of a short story in journal. But I became an active member only coz of Abhimanyu πŸ™ƒ

*Flashback* πŸ˜‚

I was in middle school when I came across an incomplete G1 fanfiction. (I am a regular viewer from Feb 2015 and before that just on and off as 9.30 p.m. is usually free time after completing the homeworks).

And I took my sweet time of 7 years 🀣🀣 to muster up the courage to create an account (2023) to request for the writer to continue their story. Then poof! I vanished, just popping now and then to comment on their work. My interest in fanfictions grew not only on yrkkh but in others as well in Wattpad, Fanfic.net and especially ao3. (Yrkkh is the only Hindi serial I watch regularly)

Fanwars are brutal in Wattpad comment section.This is when I accidentally came across NFZ this year (2024) and couldn't hold back myself from diving head first into this forum.

That's it!

*Flashback ends*

This forum is actually engaging during break hours. I'm not active in insta/fb/X/Snap etc and I'm that typical quite introverted type of girlπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My class friends will definitely get a heart attack if they ever see this side of me 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I never had any unnecessary flights/arguments with anyone. My biggest achievement is none of my friends or classmates never had any reason to get upset by me to the extent of blocking my phone number.

So yeah this forum is my first experience of getting blocked by strangers and I'll take I'm a solid 10/10 in defending whom I like πŸ˜‚

When the first time I got blocked, I felt bad. But I grew out of the space (got nurtured I guess)

haha I also found out I was blocked but then I blocked half the annoying people out there cause subah subah yrkkh forum mein bakwas padke reply krne ka man nhi hai ab, did that enough back during gen3

Now I am back to my 1-2 sarcastic post not quoting anyone and talking to like minded people. That forum had lost that cohesive place of discussion during gen3 wahiyat policing. Won't go back and I am fine with that. Protecting my sanity and all that crap 🀣🀣 for non censored stuff i have multiple private forums where everyone trolls every show on itv. And everyone should do this . Ye 2rs shows are worth nothing, troll them. They have sub standard storyline actors and acting, what you are stanning for 🀣🀣 Maine to hc ko nhi chora Bhai, why bother with these subpar copy paste star flush shows.

G1 fanfic as in akshara naitik? Link Dena if you remember it.

Wattpad I shifted recently for reading fanfic and posting. Haha saw some bashing comments under ruhi fics but nothing brutal. Wattpad replying next to paragraphs of stories are soooo fun lmao I was reading other day something readers are funny. You should also see comment section of after books🀣🀣🀣

I am logged into ao3 cause of olicity fics but now on and off if I see something good recommendation of any shows i used to like. Recently read Nikita series k fanfics, they were great. Fanfic. Net I stalk.

Even I am not in snap lol hifi but i like the funny filters they have

Don't reply here you can tag me in yrkkh any post lol

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 7 hours ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: Savera84

Nice thread Madhu! I also stumbled on IF while watching a show in 2011. When I missed few episodes during my travels, I wanted to know what I missed. When I was searching for written updates, Google baba pointed me to IF. Once I stumbled on FFs based on that show, there was no turning back. I became a member, only to read Member's Only FFs in 2014.

Like you, I also used to wish people on their BD threads whenever I came across one, in the forums I was following even if I don't know the members who are celebrating their birthdays. That is how I met you and many others. It is a simple gesture which takes us a long way. I met some members in the forums I follow and also while organising contests and games. It is a great community and I am happy to be a part of it.

Cheers..

First time I met you in the Sports Forum. While facing troubles and challenges there, you were there to give me comfort and solace. You voluntarily started sharing my work load and silently put yourself there to help me whenever I needed it. I am really grateful to God and IF for gifting me a true friend like you. smiley31smiley27
Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Is India Forums A Website Helping You?

Of Course Since 2009

When I First Joined Here To Look Up A Tv Series I Was Interested In

My First Forum I Don't Remember

Its Been Very Long

But I Did Look Up

Pancham is an Indian TV series aired on Zee TV channel, based on the life of a young teenage boy, Harpaul Rana, who wants to set the 'world' right without 'preaching'. The series premiered on 30 August 2004, and aired every Monday - Thursday at 1pm The series ended on 20 May 2005.

Which I Found Though India Forums

Then I Joined Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Forum And Have Been Here Ever Since

And Will Be Until Forever

Can I Suggest A Dark Mode Version

For The Website

Please

So It's Easier On The Eyes

Its Always In Light Mode

We have developed a divine bond in the Mere Sai forum. smiley31 So happy meeting you in this India Forums dear. smiley27
Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: FaizaK

I stumbled upon this forum back in 2008 when I was searching for articles for Kis Desh mein hai mera dil show after Prem's death and google landed me on its forum in IF. I was so disheartened back then so it was a solace to find so many of fans like me who were heartbroken as wellsmiley36..I was a silent lurker for about 2 years..ended up reading all the back posts,used to refresh browser like 100 times in a day to find new posts and finally joined in 2010

Till 2014 I was active on many forums like Beinteha, Biggboss, PSF, Bollywood,Fanclubs, Chat clubs, Avatar and signature shops..even my love for PS started from here and i ended up opening a shop too back thensmiley36..even was interesting to join development team too since i never got a single warning in all these years..but after that I lost interest in this forum due to continous fanwars and too many restrictions

I came back this year for Biggboss this time but I m still not used to of this new layout..though its quiet convenient now but I miss by long signature box I used to have back in 2014 with minimum of 4 siggies and gifs Avataar and how we used to have hyperlink of all our my posts..seriously I can't even go back and read my old posts nowsmiley18

But yes this forum has given me soo much confidence to interact and put my thoughts into words..my old self could never even imagine to write this long post smiley36..though I miss my old friends and old forums here

Yes, phase after phase, many members vanished and many more emerged for interactions. We missed a few old friends and we are eagerly inviting new friends every day. I can understand your sensitive longing for your former friends.smiley27

We noted your complaints and suggestions and will try to rectify those soonish. smiley27