Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Why hiding blocked post is important? I literally can not see any post in this page. As all ppl have blocked me and i have not even interacted with them. They just blocked me because they can not take my difference of opinion. Why punish me to see their posts if they have blocked me. I prefer hiding their/my posts completely so that they need not even know i exist or i need not know they are active. This is literally irritating that i have to scroll unnecessarily to see blank posts of ppl who can not take difference of opinion.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/5363186/yrkkh-bts-sm-updates-and-spoilers-thread-58?pn=66

I second this demand. Admins/moderators literally whoever does the maintenance please consider adding this feature.

Btw I've blocked the people who have blocked me (to ensure nobody has no room for change of heart) Even they'll be irritated as I am by scrolling down plain boxes in the threads I'm active.

Edit: Also consider this invisible feature to the quoted text as well. I/they can still read my/their replies if someone unblocked member quotes the text.

Edited by Shineeeee - 2 hours ago