Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

I just really use Bollywood section. Some times Hollywood and sport sections.

I came in end of 2012 to discuss dabangg 2 and that was that 💜

mushat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 hours ago

I found this website while searching for written updates of serial Jodha Akbar as I missed few episodes. I started reading the updates on that particular forums too. There I have read some fan fictions and the writers made those chapters for members only post. Honestly to read those chapters I created an account and started participating in discussions and comments. I made some genuine friends there.

After some years I took a break from this forums to focus on my career and personal life. Although I was quite active on fancy fictions forums .Last year after long break I started participating again on Chand Jalne laga forums but the serial didn't work. But I again met some friends for whom I am still here. We all started participating in prediction games and some other games our creative mods host. I am really enjoying here now. It's one of those friendly websites where you can express your opinion without getting mocked or bullied. I'd like to thank mods for taking immediate actions against bullies for that . Thank you so much for this second home where we come positively whenever we get free time.

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Nice thread Madhu! I also stumbled on IF while watching a show in 2011. When I missed few episodes during my travels, I wanted to know what I missed. When I was searching for written updates, Google baba pointed me to IF. Once I stumbled on FFs based on that show, there was no turning back. I became a member, only to read Member's Only FFs in 2014.

Like you, I also used to wish people on their BD threads whenever I came across one, in the forums I was following even if I don't know the members who is celebrating the birthday. That is how I met you and many others. It is a simple gesture which takes us a long way. I met some members in the forums I follow and also while organising contests and games. It is a great community and I am happy to be a part of it.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

The improvement I would want to see please remove this four word rule..it gets annoying and it is some putting off some of my friends that they don't post anymore coz of this..and ability to bookmark few posts that we can revisit later...

As of now, we may not be able to bookmark a post on IF but, we can book mark the page on Google. The title will tell us what the thread is about and we can put them into different sub folders based on forums or discussions with friends or games or contests etc.,

Cheers..

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Is India Forums A Website Helping You?

Of Course Since 2009

When I First Joined Here To Look Up A Tv Series I Was Interested In

My First Forum I Don't Remember

Its Been Very Long

But I Did Look Up

Pancham is an Indian TV series aired on Zee TV channel, based on the life of a young teenage boy, Harpaul Rana, who wants to set the 'world' right without 'preaching'. The series premiered on 30 August 2004, and aired every Monday - Thursday at 1pm The series ended on 20 May 2005.

Which I Found Though India Forums

Then I Joined Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Forum And Have Been Here Ever Since

And Will Be Until Forever

Can I Suggest A Dark Mode Version

For The Website

Please

So It's Easier On The Eyes

Its Always In Light Mode