How India forums as an interactive site Introduced & nurtured you ?

Member Feedback

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Posted: 5 hours ago

Soon, we are going to celebrate the 21st birthday of IF !! smiley10

The 21st year is a significant milestone in many cultures and communities, marking the transition from adolescence to adulthood!!

Despite many early challenges, IF has proven its presence in the public sphere through its continuous improvisations and improvements to meet the needs and demands of its members!

We would like to hear about your experiences, significant or memorable occasions, and expectations. In order to move forward on this IF path, we always enjoy hearing what members need and what improvements they would like to see.

The purpose of this thread is to share your first memorable IF experience,smiley4 or what drew you to stay here, and how the discussions and interactions here really changed the way you view public interactions.

We would love to hear about your experiences, so please share. We are interested in learning more about your prior experiences because many of us are new here.smiley1

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 hours ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

As a website, it broadened our perspective on the world. We learned how to express our opinions and share them with others.

Is India Forums as a website helping you ?

My answer will be ---Yes, "India Forums" as a website is helpful depending on our needs, as it provides a platform for discussions and information related to India on various topics like entertainment, news, current affairs, and regional issues, allowing users to access diverse perspectives and engage in conversations with others.

India forums served as a platform for interaction and fostered many of our artistic endeavours. It has provided a platform for authors and graphicers to showcase their creative skills. This allows us to find and connect with others who share their passions and engage in meaningful discussions.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

My first interaction ....

I found this website by chance while looking for some information about Balika Vadhu.

I joined this IF in order to take part in the discussions after reading a lot of articles about that serial. While I stayed neutral, a few members took advantage of me and dragged me into fan wars.

Afterwards, I wanted to leave this site, but I happened to peek into a birthday thread one day. Whether I know that person or not, I usually like to wish that person in their BD thread! Suddenly I saw three names in that thread that hit me like a lightning bolt. It struck me like I have had a close relationship with these three people since a few births. Who are they?

I did not know how to look at a member's profile at the time, so I could not find if they were young or old, girls or boys, or what their unique characteristics and areas of expertise were. Without knowing anything about them, I felt like they were closer to my heart; even though I do not know anything about them, I know them!

Interacted with a lot more members later on, made a lot of friendships, and became very close to this website. Suddenly, while taking part in a novel writing competition, I met my first angel, Aparajita! I touched her name on the screen with trembling fingers and discovered later that she is an amazing graphicer, writer, and dancer. That way, my first angel came into my IF life. She later became my mentor and guide in this IF!!

Similarly, I met my other two angels on other occasions; they have been incredibly special for me in the IF.smiley27smiley27smiley27Of course, I now feel that every single person in this IF is very close to my heart and has formed a special bond with this site.

Let us share our memorable IF experiences here. smiley1

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Posted: 2 hours ago

Friends, please tag some more friends to share their experiences....

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 35 minutes ago

Share your experience and tag others.☺️

Edited by NerdyMukta - 34 minutes ago