bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome intro... continue soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congrats for new story...

how cleverly and beautifully Adi made maan realize that arrange marriage is not that bad as he is thinking...when he don't have any option then instead of sulking and complaining he should see positive side of the situation...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
teaser for part 2

Saat samundar paar ke gudiyo ke bajaar se
Achhee see gudiya laana
Gudiya chaahe na laana, pappa jaldee aa jaana

Tum pardes gaye jab se, bas yeh haal huwa tab se
Dil divaana lagata hai, ghar viraana lagata hai
Jhilmil chaand sitaaro ne, darwaajo divaaro ne
Sabne puchha hai ham se, (kab jee chhutega gham se -2)
Kab hoga unaka aana, pappa

Ma bhee loree nahee gaatee, hamko nind nahee aatee
Khel khilaune tut gaye, sangee saathee chhut gaye
Jeb hamaaree khaalee hai, aur basee deewali hai
Ham sabko na tadpaao, (apne ghar wapas aao -2)
Aur kabhee phir na jaana, pappa

Khat na samjho taar hai yeh, kaagaj nahee hai pyaar hai yeh
Duree aur itanee duree, aisee bhee kya majburee
Tum koyee naadan nahee, tum isase anjaan nahee
Iss jivan ke sapane ho, (ek tumhee toh apane ho -2)
Saara jag hai begaana pappa
Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome tsr...
Waiting for update
Mahimaan thumbnail

Part 2 father ladali geet

Hear in handa family one girl who have very beautiful eyes put her head on her father shoulder and ask her father that  he have to stay with her all time in visit of that boys home she can not meet that boy in alone

All geet mother rano her little brother and pinky start to laugh on geet talking

Pinky start to image geet front of boy and  geet holding hand of Mohinder uncle oh pink cant control her laugh and give shbasi on her imagination

But poor soul geet look with nave eyes to everyone what is joke in this oh she really looking adorable like scared kit who sit near his mother oh

Mohinder give strict look to everyone like if you not stop your laugh then ready for its consequence geet is father ladaly daughter and how he took teasing of all for geet because he know how geet is nave like flower or child all stop there laugh by look of Mohinder ,Mohinder put his hand on geet head and say geet don't angry or cry dear now what I talking lesion carefully i know you are papas good girl

Mohinder :  So geet what is marriage for you

Geet :   without thinking geet said marriage means lots of shopping, dance and lots of food

Mohinder :  Mohinder shook his head with smile he expected this ans from geet his nave geet ,yes dear that is true but this little  part of marriage celebration ,but in true sense

it is bonding of two individual person in one soul , one heart

it is bonding of two family

it is commitment to other person who are your partner that you share his happiness his pain ,his sorrow and support him in his hard time like you support him like pillar you become his strength ,his power and not a wick point

now a day your young generation not have faith in joint family , but trust me beta it is best foundation of our life who share of pain who support us in our bad day so you have to respect your husband family because they also become part of your life after this marriage

marriage is samarpan of your Tan ,man and dhan to your life partner you get meaning of  my words na dear with marriage you could be one with your partner in every manner dear ,don't scare for it beta boys also have tension about marriage, commitment dear

last one but important that you represent us in that house ,so you have behave like our pride but get one thing clear dear with this marriage nothing change in our relations it is like always this and you are always father sweet daughter dear in every problem of your I am there for you dear with this he put a pick on geet temple and took her in hug

now geet lost control of her emotions and cry out in her father hug all have tear in there eyes ,Mohinder say to geet now stop all your tear and get ready for going and wear you like dear so after 2 hours we going to your would be hubby house oh geet open her mouth in O shape all start laugh on this run to hug them it is an full family hug with happiness with emotions for there dear one

ignore rajji and imagine pinky

ignore tajji

Mohinder took all member with him because he know now geet need privacy, all went out from room and geet start think about father word and marriage till now she is very confuse scared with name of marriage that how she face it how she face new relation there expectations ,demand etc it is heard ,difficult for every girl to adjust in new family it give scary filling to every girl

Geet have boys friend but it is limited to only friendship she is little nave in this love romance etc ,so she have fear about that boy what if he mistook her or make joke on her etc but now father word  "samarpan of your Tan ,man and dhan to your life partner"give courage to her give new view to her thinking that it is part of our life and we have to accept it in positive way I think papa is right like me that boys also be  tense  with marriage proposal but couldn't give him opportunity to touch me in our first meeting very good geet , geet give shabski to herself for her decision poor soul don't know after watching Msk her this decision  going in vain  

Precap  impassions maan and chu mui geet

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail

i will
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
mindblowing update
plz conti soon waiting  nxt pt
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
loved the innocent geet
please update soon and pm me

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
loved it..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting fr d maan n geet meeting...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...