Hum to dil de hi chuke, oh

Hum to dil de hi chuke, bas teri haan hai baaqi

I have given my heart, only your "yes" is left

Thoda sa pyaar hua hai, thoda hai baaqi -

Kaunsa mod aaya zindagi ke safar mein            

Bas gaya tu hi tu ab to meri nazar mein              

Dil ki har ek dhadkan tujhko pehchaanti hai       

Meri chaahat hai ab kya, tu nahin jaanti hai           

Main tujhe jaan gayi, oh                                      

Tujhko pehchaan gayi, phir bhi teri haan hai baaqi  

Thoda sa pyaar hua hai, thoda hai baaqi      

Aaj yeh kya hua hai, dil nahin mera bas mein

Is liye sochti hoon tod doon saari rasmein               

Umr bhar ke liye tu aa mera saath de de  

Tera ho jaaoonga main, haathon mein haath de de  

Haathon mein haath sahi, ho  

Tu mere saath sahi, phir bhi teri haan hai baaqi                                                               

meaning

A little love has happened, a little is left

I have given my heart

What kind of turn has come in life's journey

You, only you have become fixed in my sight

Every single beat of my heart recognizes you

What my desire is now, you don't know

I have gotten to know you

I have gotten to know you, even still your "yes" is left

Today what has happened, my heart is not in my control

Because of this I'm thinking of breaking all traditions

For all of life, come give me companionship

I will become yours, in my hands give me your hand

My hand is in your hands, really

My hand is in your hands, really, even still your "yes" is left

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Update amazing full of meanings...
Loved the way you describe
awesome
continue soon
Su_hana thumbnail
Waiting

amazing teaser
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3 Do dil

After two hour full handa family ready for living for boys house and waiting for there princess and there princess come in green dress with flower in her hand an innocent smile on her place rano ma want to ask her about sari but Mohinder strictly said that what geet want to wear is imp for them

Pinky tease wow geet you are all ready to give flowers to your would be wow  I don't know that you are so romantic

Geet mouth turn in O shape she slap pinky and say pinky it is not for that boy , and till now he is not my would be because I don't give my yes to him so and this flower for dadima who is ill so --------

All shake there head, they all know that there geet is like this always, golden heart like child now Mohinder said to all ,oh come on we have to go now

In maan house maan sit in dadi room and waiting for guest ,dadi is sleeping on bed and other member of family busy in there work after some time some car sound come from outside of house  immediately maan mother and father went to greet them ,

There maan father welcome them with smile , come in come in mr handa we are waiting for you and your family all are settle in hall itself pinky geet and geet brother took blessing from maans parents ,maan parent really happy with this  mr pratham maan father talking with handa and ask about there health and other things rano busy with maan mother nisha  ,and our pinky geet and geet brother busy in looking and admiring the  house its simple but beautiful after some time when maan mother notice flower in geet hand a naughty thought come in her mind she know maan  present in  dadi room  she is very open minded and cheerful person she called geet

Nisha : Geet beta come hear with some hesitations geet went near nisha and sit besides her

Geet : Yes anuty ,

Nisha : beautiful flowers beta

Geet : geet with big smile, geet say it is from our garden aunty and i brought this for dadima ,can you give her from us

Nisha : oh thanks dear why you yourself give it to dadima she will be very happy ,go to that room and she  indicated to one room which near to steps

Geet : geet got scared with sudden request and she look to her father for help with puppy face

All control there laugh after watching of geet scary and baby face at last  Mohinder say yes geet you go and give it to dadima she will be happy for this so without any other option she stand to went  dadima room but some unknown felling coming  in her heart like visit to that room will be change her life like some one waiting for her ,like it is turning point of her life with dhak dhak heart she enter in room and yes like she thinking her life stop for one moment there is boy in black suit standing near bed of dadima looking in mobile  oh he have beautiful features oh poor girl don't saw such handsome boy in her life

She don't know what is happening with her like she is froze in her place ,and many butterfly flying in her stomach she want to talk but not single word coming from her mouth she took that flower really closed to her heart like she want to shout her heart stop your Dhak Dhak

In this process her bangle make noises and that boy look to her and in her eyes oh poor soul totally bold out in that brown chocolate eyes oh so they are  such beautiful and deep like Ocean

When maan eyes fail on most beautiful creativity of god with innocent face oh he look he from tip to top a girl in green dress ,with shaking  hand stand there beautiful pair of eyes  almond  shape eyes , a little nose and  soft pink lips like rose Patel he just want to touch them want to know it is really soft like he thought ,her long neck and fair color skin  oh god make her with perfection maan never see  a girl with beauty and innocence oh he only want to crush her in his hug .poor soul come back sense with beep of sms

He mentally slap himself for ogling a girl like this and start to read sms ,oh he is surprised with mother sms ," Oh,  maan stop stare to her like that  and talk with her poor girl got scared with your staring  ya and its our pasand /choice for you and be gentlemen😉 " oh poor maan want to hide his face which turn like tomato

Hear our poor geet come back from her la la land and start to slap herself how she become shameless paray merd ko asi dehakte hai kya  / how you look to unknown boy like this chi chi babaji ye mere sath kya ho raha hai  suder ja geet tu to pinky or hindi filmo se dur hi rah ja now give this flower to dadima took her blessing and go from hear and PLEASE don't look towards him

Hear our dadima also open her eyes with sound of geet bangle and watch all what happen with maan and geet , both changing expression of face told all story of maaneet mind so she took charge of situation on her hand and called out maan, who is standing in door

Dadima ;  maan i am talking with you

Maan ; maan struggle with word and said oh dadima it is your pasand /choice poor soul closed his eyes in embarrassment and say oh dadi it is geet

Dadima ;dadima have difficulty to hold her laugh and say oh geet come in dear

Geet poor geet bend her head after hearing word of maan choice of his family kya main inki choice nahi hoo / oh family choice why iam not his choice ,poor soul really get  confused with her thoughts and slap herself in her mind once again say to herself jhalni dadima ko flowers de de /give flower to dadima she went near to dadima and took blessing from her and sit near to dadima

Precap ; maan talking with geet

Naughty dadima

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Su_hana thumbnail
I am cant stop my laugh..
Dono ek jaise hai..
Gosh geet i know that maan is drop dead handsome n geetu is so beautiful don busy drooling n daadi enjoying..

Wowww mast update tha...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
such a sweet scene yaar😳..precap interesting..pls cont soon..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
awesome start...
the positivity he has got finally...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
awesome...
oh Geet is so sweet...
cont soon...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ankhon hi ankhon mein ishara hogaya...baithe biathe jeena ka sahara hogaya...dono taraf aag hai barabar lagi...maan n geet sudhar jao...aise koi karta hai kya...

awesome n sweet update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

pehli mulaquat and dono deewane ho gaye...

wonderful dreamy update...

thanx for pm...