does that matter?

esnehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
People still ask me about Remix  

Yes, how can we end without talking about Remix. The channel Star One doesn't exist now but I would like to do Remix again. It is a syndicated show for Star so they have to take a decision about getting it back. The fan following even now is just amazing. So many people still ask for it to come on air. The show introduced Karan Wahi who is doing great on Television now. We share a lovely bond and we are still very much in touch. He is a wonderful boy and I treat him like my son. At present Karan has other ambitions but if he ever does a fiction show on TV again it will be with me. 

Have u all read this latest interview of shrishti arya??
she says that star one does nt exist now thats y she cant bring back remix...does that really matter?

i mean itne years jab star one tha tab toh she never brought back remix 🤪
and she is talking only about karan wahi wat is it man?? 🤪wat about others raj priya and shweta??

just because karan is currently popular ðŸ˜• she is talking about him only
i dont know why but i always adored shrishti arya ðŸ˜² for giving remix but this recent interview of her made me irritated 🤢🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I have read this interview and I did not really find it offensive. I mean even though she created the show Remix, it is still a product of Star, like she said...so she alone cannot decide if she wants to bring it back or not. If Star people don't want to air Remix, don't give her platform...she cannot air Remix, anywhere...because like I said, the show is a product of this channel. 

Remix can still come back today on Channel [V] or even life OK...and she is ready but it is star people who should give her that platform! Do you get what I am trying to say?

And I don't think she said Karan's name because he is famous...but rather she is actually really close to wahi...she does treat him like her son. I am sure other three are close to Shristi as well, but Wahi was like a baby on the set for all of them...and so I am not surprised😳 Shrishti's kid's name is also Ranveer...I don't know if it was before or after Remix, but defo a connection either way 😛 

So yaa no bitter feelings from me. I actually didn't like her at all few years back...especially the way she dealt with season 2 of the show, but I have started admiring her since past 2-3 years 😃
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with naps...Wahi has always been her baby and its understandable, he was just what eighteen or something when he started Remix...that means just out of school...and straight from school and home ka protected environment he was plunged into show biz so obviously people around him had to have had a protective attitude towards himm hence the closeness...I don't mind that...I am pretty sure she admires Pria Raj and Shweta equally and akwnoledges the fact that without them Remix wouldn't have been Remix...so no hard feelings...

as for Remix coming back and blah Its a dead horse I think its high time we all should accept that Remix isn't coming back...and even if it does with a new season it won't be the same...for me this fact itself that people still miss Remix and want it back is testimony enough that Remix still lives on...ten years since it first aired it still is as fresh in all our memories and hearts as ever...and thats enough for me,