Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All these cud also b scripted 2 spice d show n get gud TRP's ... i guess Ram Kapoor mst b doing wat he has been told 2 

D channels here cant compete wid d format of any Hollywood shows ...there dey stick 2 d theme whereas here dey thrive more on emotions n drama 2 get gud TRP ... dnt understand dat y do d channels say dey r tryng 2 change d perspective of ppl n d attitude of seeng tv... its just more of Emotions n Drama ðŸ˜¡ ...
Edited by super_boy - 11 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, I know it is for TRP but I pity these people for picking up a very good theme and then messing it up with private life discussions thinking viewers want it.  
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Viewers do tend to like episodes with some drama, rona dhona, nautanki - fight more than regualr normal hi hello episodes...this has been going on ever since reality shows started...even contestants know what they are signing up for. and if they don't want they can keep it under wrap as well. I don't think channel / producers are putting  gun on their head to reveal their personal life. its a win win situation. For contestants they are getting publicity and channel is getting TRP.  disgusting but reality.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would really like one reality show that did not have to follow the accepted norm that you mention above. It could be just that I like shows like Come Dine With Me and the Great British Bake Off series.. 

There was a show on Doordarshan in the early 90s where the chef used to show new recipes (plus sometimes go to ordinary people's homes and get traditional recipes from them. I should check if the old tapes work and get the name of the host. He was very good). This show inspired even my dad to cook with my siblings being his helps. I remember one chicken dish in which they managed to use up more than a year's worth of dry red chillies. My mom still moans about that 😆
paradigm thumbnail
It is disgusting. I particularly dont like Ram doing it as I like him as an actor!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is for TRP Ram is doing because he was told by PH.Ram gets money  and show gets TRP.