Arshi WS: Khushi epi pt2, intro new WS pg 11

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi people... will update this story from Monday... those who don't know... WS is week shot... it consists of 7 updates only with an epilogue... I'll update every day of the week from Monday to Sunday... before 12 afternoon...
for pms... guys comment me and ask for it... I'll send you the buddy req myself... if you don't want that... just check out this every day after 12 for the next week... I'll also introduce the next story in this thread after giving the epilogue for this one...

WS:  Khushi...
Intro: Intro of Khushi...

Charecter scketch:

Kushi Gupta and Muskan Gupta...
shashi Gupta's motherless girls... they love each other and support each other in everything and anything...
Shashi Gupta:  a widower and father of Kushi and Muskan.. very gentle soul and loves his kids... misses his wife a lot and still lives in her memory ...
Madhumathi and Laksh Kumar: mother and son duo who are the support of the Guptas emotionally... Madhumathi is the bua of the girls and elder sis of Shashi.  she is a widow and Laksh is a son... who is of the same age as Kushi... they both love the Guptas and Laksh is protective over his sisters... Laksh and Kushi are known as luv and kush also...
Arnav Akash Singh Raizada:  are rich brats... Arnav is a vagabond .. who is aloof in relationships... he is a Casanova who cannot take rejection... Akash is an easy going but guy who is gonna get married...
Anjali Singh Raizada:  younger sister of the Raizada bros... who is soft... and very calm person...
Payal Kumar: friend of the Gupta girls and cousin of Laksh... her father is a very dear friend to Shashi...and chachaji to Laksh... she is gonna get married...

these are the imp characters... there will be some small characters which i'll introduce in the story itself...

INDEX:

chap1 21/1/13
chap2 22/1/13
chap3 23/1/13
chap4 24/1/13
chap5 25/1/13
chap6 6/1/13
chap7 6/1/13
epilogue pt 1 7/1/13
epilogue pt 2(last)
  Edited by ar_art - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anya.khan99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start!! pm me for updates!! 😊
Downhill thumbnail
looking forward to ur new story😃
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Waiting For Part 1 :)
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey nyc strt waiting fr u to continue jst wantd to ask khushi is frm a rich, poor or middle class family.
ar_art thumbnail

Hi guys I'm presenting a new WS on Arshi…. I'll update regularly for the next 7 days…(hopefully) the days I don't update I'll give double update… but will max try to update... ok before you continue with the reading I have one favor… don't ask me any doubt in here… pm me if you have any… I'l answer them if I can…next chap will have Arnav in it…this story is on these sisters so will not give description on Arnav's childhood…. Ok now continue……

thank you for all those who have commented... thank u guys this means a lot to me...pls continue.. as i need this encouragement...

Khushi…

how dare you yelled a 8 year old girl as she plunged her fist on a 10 year old boys face sending him few steps back, holding his bleeding lips….

Nobody absolutely no one hurts Kushi Gupta's sis and gets away with it… shouting she punched his stomach making him hold his tummy, bending

You think you are so strong to hurt my musky? She yelled as he hit her elbow on his back with such a force that the boy fell facing his face to the ground… she sat on his back and held his hair and hit his head to the ground 2 times and shouted…. Now try touching her u moron… common kamine… I dare you…. Try it once more and I'll show you what pain is… she cried out…

Kush get up…. Laksh said as he tried to pull Kushi away from tat boy who now had a cut lip and really bruised forehead… and don't know how much of internal injury…..

Luv chodo hume… she said trying to remove his hand from her arms… he has to learn a lesson for messing with the Guptas… she yelled as Laksh pulled her off him but couldn't stop her legs from kicking that boys stomach….

Kush musky ko dekho… he said pointing towards a crying girl… this bought Kushi's concentration from the boy to the girl crying…

Chall she said as she grabbed the boy through his collar and dragged him towards the girl…. Chall ab mafi mang….she threatened...

The boy looked from Kushi to that girl

What are you waiting for… challo… ya dun kya… fir se… repeat telecast she said showing that boy her fist…

Sorry musky…he murmured…

Kya??? I cant hear you dimwit… she said glaring at him… no one called her musky apart from family and friends of whom she approved…as Kushi was very possessive abt her sis…

I Angad Khanna studding in class 5 B asks sorry to Muskan Gupta for pushing her from her cycle he said…

Announcement de rahe ho kya??? Kushi said keeping her hand on her hip teek se bol

The boy nodded a no and tried again… I'm sorry Muskan he said … the crying girl looked up at him and nodded an ok.

Hmmm… come here… saying kushi when and stood on the pavement.  She pointed at the place opposite to her for the boy to come and stand… Angad did as he was told…

I don't want you to do such things from now on… ok she said as she removed the mud from the boy's hair straightening it…. the boy nodded obediently as he dint know what was happening..

You know how angry I get when some one hurts my musky right??? So from now on u won't do such things... and also you'll take care of her in the school …. She added sweetly as she straightened his collar and shirt which were crushed due to the beating he received….

Par me kyu… he squeeked… he dint want to see the Gupta sisters again in his life… this one episode was enough to stay clear away from this family….

Because u are big and kids are scared of big boys…. I want you to look after musky in school where I'm not there… got it… she said in a stern voice…. The boy knew if he said no he'd be bashed black and blue so he nodded his head…

Good… now one more thing… don't tell anyone abt today... you don't want to be another dean right??? Remember him… people still tease him as a sissy for getting beaten by a girl so I hope you don't want to be the next… she said with a smirk… she could never forget him cos of him her father put her in another school away from her sister… he teased musky making her cry and she hit him… what mistake did she do..? she never understood it till now… she was mad at her father for taking this decision as now who will protect Musky as Laksh will also be joining her to the new school….

The boy nodded a no as he stepped away…. Ok Angad Bhaiyya see you tomorrow in school saying she smiled sweetly... Angad had the shock of his life… first she called him kamina and all now she is calling him Bhaiyya… he shook his head and smiled at Muskan and drove his cycle back home… Kushi moved toward Muskan… held her hand and said how long are you gonna cry… if you are scared people will scare you more… don't you remember what uncle said to you??? As she remember how Laksh's father had consoled them when their mom had died and other kids were teasing them of not having a mother and their dad will leave them after getting married…

But Kush I am not like you said Muskan sniffing…  nodding her head Kushi supported Muskan to get up Luv get the cycle home… saying she took Muskan to their house…

Muskan and Kushi Gupta the Gupta sisters… they were loved thought-out the place they lived… the people felt sorry for these kids who lost their mother 2 years ago… they all knew Kushi was very protective of Muskan as she was innocent and always cried at the drop of the hat…. She was quite shy and dint open up too much… she always cringed to her mother when she was alive but after her mother passed away she did the same now to Kushi…

Kushi was a wild cat… she said and did what her heart told her…. She could do anything for her sister… she loved her musky so much tat sometimes she neglected her own well being for her… she had become more protective of her sister after her mom passed away… the girls had seen so many people pressurize their father to get married to handle the girls but their father had declined… and told all the people with such proposals that his kids were very responsible and they can take care of themselves very well… Kushi had taken this to her heart and had vowed to her mom that she'll take care of Musky and never let her cry…

Shashi Gupta handled a good textile shop in the city of Lucknow... the Gupta textiles were famous for their collections for all the class of people… the different silk mills and weavers… and exquisite designs and patterns of sarees with different cuts and models of salwar suites brought packs of customers to his shop…. This shop was actually a join ownership between him and his sister's husband Pradeep… after the demise of Pradeep, he took hold of the entire place till Laksh was capable.  Shashi loved his wife Saroj…. He saw her in his daughters and dint want anyone else to come in-between them… his sister Madhumathi had always helped him out with the girls and he had managed out… but still he missed his wife dearly… her photo never had a garland around it as he always felt her around him… his heart never let Saroj die… he had told his sister and girls that when he dies they could put a garland around both their photos but still he is alive her pic will never have one…. His thoughts were broken when the electricity went off due to heavy rain… he looked out the window and found it dark… he smiled and took out the candel and walked towards kushi's room…

Kush…. Are you sleeping came a soft voice…

Musky come in…. she said trying to hide the slight shiver in her voice…

Good you have not slept… I was scared in the dark so thought of coming here… saying Muskan placed 2 lit candles on the table and came near Kushi's bed… she stopped in the left side but shook her head and moved to the right of her sister, got under the duvet comfortably… Kushi knew Muskan was never scared of the dark… only she was scared… but loved the way Muskan came here for her… for her Kushi…. She smiled thinking abt this as she snuggled near her sister…

Muskan knew kushi would never come to her room even though she was scared… for the past 2 years Kushi had tried to act as strong as possible… but still there were some fear than even she couldn't conquer… Muskan knew her sister and decided to play along as she dint want her sister to feel scare… she knew they both had each other only apart from papa, bua and luv…  he hugged her sister and closed her eyes to sleep..

Have you people slept came a voice…. The girls looked up to see Laksh holding 2 candles  in his hands as he moved into the room…. I thought I could give you company… saying he placed his candles on the table and moved towards the bed… he looked at the only place free… it was the left side of Kushi… he swallowed as he knew the consequences of sleeping on the left side…  but still he did as he dint want to sleep down or leave the girl alone today… he lay down and tried sleeping… the door opened and Shashi came in holding a candle…. He smiled seeing the view… his children sleeping and comforting each other…. He felt the familiar warmth spread through his chest as he looked on…. He felt a hand on his shoulder… Shashi… not slept yet… he heard his sister say… just going… he said smiling to his sister as she also held a candle in her hand…. He placed his and Madhu's candle on the table and left slowly closing the door on the sleeping kids… after some time... Thud... followed by Owww... sound came out from Laksh's mouth... he adjusted himself on the floor and slpt there... he knew this would happen so had put a pillow down so his head wont get hurt...

the candles melted and the light dimmed against the light of the sun which spread into the room the next morning……………..

After six years……………..

Musky why are you crying asked a concerned Kushi as she found the 14 year old crying in her room…. Bolo na… she forced

Wo..  Wo… padma na… she got the role in the play instead of me… her mom is the teacher and had convinced the drama teacher to take her instead of me… she told Kushi as she sniffed….

This is the matter?? Don't worry… why fear when Kush is here….. she said pulling an imaginary collar she patted her sisters head and left… her brain started working to help her sister….

What the hell are you doing Kush… some one is gonna get hurt…. Whispered Luv as he saw Kushi placing marbles under the doormat… Just shut up yaar… nothing serious will happen… no one gets hurt falling from 6 steps ok… she said with confidence… and even if she does get hurt she is worth it…..now are you gonna help me or not… she asked looking at him…

Hmmm... Do I have an option? he asked taking one side of the rope… nope… you never have an option when it comes to musky…. She said as she indicated Luv to hide behind the curtain… as she herself hid her self behind the curtains on the other side….. she saw Padma coming, cheerful talking on her phone… she winked at Luv and both raised the rope and Padma tripped on it falling from the stairs onto the doormat which again slipped making her back hit the stairs…  seeing her fall luv and kush ran from there…..

Later tat evening Muskan came home in a cheerful mood…. She held Kushi's hand and twirled in happiness…. Oh Kushi… I got the role… she shouted… Kushi closed her ears and smiled seeing her sister happy…. What happened asked Kushi innocently… it seems Padma fell down the stairs and got hurt…. So she cant do the role… so the next option for the role was me… she squealed in joy…. As she hugged Kushi…. Kushi reciprocated the hug when she heard Luv shouting and jumping on them GROUP HUG…..

Shashi and Madhu looked on happily as they saw their kids bonding… and hopped this would last for ever……

Ok guys how was it… did you like it???? will try to update tomo as told… sorry for the delay… have computer prob…. So oly….. pls excuse mistakes... for pm if needed just comment so and i'll buddy you... if not just come back everyday to this thread and read the next part...

ar_art thumbnail
guys check out the my index in the signature place for the upcoming WS on maaneet and Arshi... 
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice.. I like the update..
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update liked the siblings bonding
allegro thumbnail
Aww.. loved the bonding between the siblings.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM. 😃