Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow, thats adorable to see the bonding between the sisters...and more so to see khushi being  protective of muski
arshi_sunshine thumbnail
Interesting Waiting...
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nyc update arthi dear...khushi is one possesive sis ready to go 2 ny length 4 her sis..i love dere bondin but how wil dere stry chnge after arnav entrs in dere lyf i'm lukin 4wd to dat...d fact dat u're goin update daily nd if nt den gono treat us wid double update is fantastic...lookin 4wd to d nxt update...
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: penny25

nyc update arthi dear...khushi is one possesive sis ready to go 2 ny length 4 her sis..i love dere bondin but how wil dere stry chnge after arnav entrs in dere lyf i'm lukin 4wd to dat...d fact dat u're goin update daily nd if nt den gono treat us wid double update is fantastic...lookin 4wd to d nxt update...

Penny dear u gonna live for 100 yrs yaar... I was just talking abt u when I opened tis page and wat do I c ... Ur comment... Thanks yaar... Next chap tomo... I'l start wit the incidents slowly...
adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loved the way the sisters took care of each other...
khushi hit a guy for her sister...and muskan brought candles and stayed with her as khushi was afraid of the dark...it was sweet...

thankz for the pm...😊
musax007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow buddy it is very interesting and funny plzzz continue soon  
ar_art thumbnail

Ok here goes the next chapter…. I'v done this in a hurry hope it is ok…… coming up part 2

Years passed and the bonding never grew weak… or shd I say there was never a reason for the bonding to grow week… Muskan went in to study commerce and finished her B.Com joining her father's work….. Laksh went abroad to complete his M.B.A as he wanted to handle his family business… and Kushi decided to take up fashion as her stream… she had completed her course and was given an opportunity for an internship for 6 months under a very popular designer as he was impressed by Kushi's work….. So now we move into Gupta house…..

After 9 years…….

Kush have you kept everything properly…. Asked Muskan for the nth time….

Yes… all is done… how many times you will ask Musky… I'm getting tired answering you… she wined…

Ya ya…. I know... now tat you'd go to London…you'd forget this musky and settle there with a gora munda…. She said turning her back to kushi… with tears brimming

God…. Musky when did you become such a drama queen… I'll be back after 6 months and will call also… pls yaar… you know na I cannot go if you sulk like this??? Saying Kushi moved near her hugging her sideways….

Hmmm ok ok… you remember the list of things you have to get me from there right? She asked raising her eyebrows…

Yes baba…. I'm all set and ready to fly…. Now you stick with Angad and don't go anywhere alone for long… pls take care of ur self Musky…. She said in a worried voice

Ah…now who is drama queen…? I can take care of myself yaar…. Don't worry… it's a pity you won't be here for payal's marriage…. I just wish you can come here for few days…

You know I'd be here if I can… let me see how things work out ok…. Thab thak pls take care... saying she hugged her sister…..

Yaar why do you guys always forget me in hugging sessions… saying, Laksh hugged his sisters as they laughed seeing him…. Hoping they'd always laugh and smile and remain close like this always…. But changes and sorrow are promises life always keeps……

After 2 months……

Bhai are you coming??? I have to check the fitting properly…. Called Akash…. It was his wedding in a week's time and his bhai is not showing any interest…..

Dude I don't get you…. The sherwani is from AR… still you are worried abt fitting???? Kya zamana agaya hai…. Brother not believing brother…. Said Arnav placing his hands on his heart and wiping an imaginary tear from his eye…..

Bhai… Akash said rolling his eyes at the antics of his brother….. Lets go…. Saying he pulled Arnav towards their office…..

I don't get it… why are you getting married…. No offence to Payal yaar… she is a good chick but dude….. said Arnav as he sped his car towards the office

Bhai first she is not a chick…. And secondly I love her…. From the beginning bhai… you know…. I was a bit scared of her bro till now… but at last I am gonna have her for eternity…… said Akash grinning ear to ear….

Eternity… ufff…. What rubbish… anyway u were scared of her brother??? Payal's bro ya ya…hmmm Laksh Kumar right??? Asked Arnav

Yes Bhai… but now he seems quiet the decent guy… he is her tauji's son… but still loves her as his own… good family….. added Akash….

Hmmm.. what ever.. I just wish there were more hotter girls in their family… at least I wont get bored… desi marriages are not my thing he said as he stopped the car near their office…. Getting down they went about their business….

Payal…. This dress is so sexy…. You could take it for Ur honeymoon yaar…. Chirped Muskan holding white lingerie in front of a blushing Payal…….

Musky pls yaar… u have become shameless… I thought only Kushi was like that….. said a shy Payal

Not Kushi….its Kush… if she heard you saying Kushi she'd skin you alive…. God I miss her…. Said Muskan placing the dress in the bag with clothes which needed to be bought….

So have you packed up all the clothes you gonna wear….? Asked Payal as she gave the bag to the sales girl to be billed along with her card…

Of course..., I have packed mine and Kush's too…. She told me she'd be coming to the wedding directly from the airport and be leaving tat night… I cant believe it she is coming for such a short duration….. Said Muskan as she took the bag from the delivery section…

Hmmm… at least she'd be there for my wedding….. Payal said cheerfully…. Moving towards the car… their last min shopping was done…. The girls reached home and started planning for all the functions ahead….. Muskan was also geared up for the sangeet and other fun stuff…. But still missed her kushi very much….

The family was geared up for the engagement function and the guests had started coming… Arnav was no were to be seen and Akash was in worried…. he dint know what to tell the elders abt his missing bro…..

Muskan was overseeing the last min decorations… she was given this responsibility… she was in charge of the dcor of the place till the marriage… and she loved this job…. Muskan overall loved marriages… she always imagined her prince in a horse stuff and blushed as she thought abt it now also but suddenly she hit someone and the flower basket in her hand flew up… luckily she dint hit the ground… she was held by the person she bumped into… Muskan opened her eyes to look into a pair of chocolate brown ones… wow… her mind screamed and she froze… was he a hunk or what….. she felt his warm hands as they were wound around her waist…. she could have stared into those eyes for eternity if not for the call….

Arnav was amused by the look the chick gave as he supported her from falling…. He found it really funny the way she kept of looking at him and of course blushing… god Indian girls… he thought… just then his phone ran and he gently made the girl stand took the call and slightly bent down and kissed her cheek to check out her response… he was really in the mood of teasing her… boy did this girl blush or what… he saw the redness in her cheek increase and then saw her running away…..

Muskan couldn't believe what just happened… a random guy ok a really hot, sexy guy just kissed her…. She thought she'd melt if she stood there any longer so she just ran from there…. She reached her room and checked her face in the mirror… her whole face and neck was red… God she prayed smacking her head… just then she heard Buaji calling her for some arrangements and she left…..

People gathered for the engagement… Akash was stunned seeing his beautiful bride to be and Payal blushed like crazy looking at her gapping husband to be…. In between teasing her, Muskan stole glances at the stranger who held her from falling… she prayed in her mind for him to just give her a look….

Arnav was bored… he had nothing to do over here… he dint find any thing interesting and was just wandering here and there when his eyes fell on the same shy girl…. He was observing her and found her blushing unnecessarily… then it struck him… she was stealing glances at him and when she found him looking at her she became all shy… hmmm now this is interesting.. He thought…. He went near Akash put one arm around his shoulder…. Now this marriage will get interesting…. Saying he patted his brother's back and got into his mission…. Seduce that desi chick…

Akash was too busy ogling his to-be to hear what his bro had just said… he continued his session while Arnav decided to amuse himself for the next few days…..

After the engagement..., Muskan got busy supervising the food arrangements… when she felt warm breath fall on her ear followed by a hi said in the huskiest voice she had ever heard…. She swiftly turned to be captured between her prince and the table… yes the stranger had become her prince…

Arnav placed both his hands on each side of her trapping her in-between him… boy did he like teasing this girl…. He was instantly rewarded by a blushing face and droopy eyes… hi….. I'm Arnav he said leaning more into her….

Mu…Muskan she stammered in a whisper…. She just wanted to run away from that place… his proximity did unimaginable things to her….

Arnav placed his fingers under her chin, lifted her face Beautiful name for a beautiful girl….. whispered kissing her cheeks

Muskan's breath stuck as she heard his voice…. Her prince was definitely a charmer and his voice increased the butterflies in her stomach……

Arnav left her and gave her his signature smirk and started moving away from her… he then turned around and winked at her with that smirk and left….

Muskan stood gapping at the man's retreating figure…. Oh… she was in love with him… Arnav she said in a low voice…. Muskan Arnav…. She said again with a shy smile…..

Arnav knew this girl was under his wraps… he knew she would be soon begging him to give it to her... under him… hmmm… good job… this was easy he said as he ran his fingers through his hair… may be tonight itself…. Tat will be good…. he smirked...

It was night and the entire guest moved out and those remaining, where of the Guptas and the Kumars…apart from the Grooms side as the marriage was to be taking place in Sheesh Mahal itself as it was the Raizada's ancestral place…. Muskan went down to get water for her dad and also for the girls… she was sharing the room with Payal….. She was still in her legenga, that she wore for the engagement and the jingles of her payal accompanied her as she jogged to get the bottles of water….

Arnav had come into the outhouse for his mission… he saw Muskan moving towards the kitchen… he followed her into it and saw her filling two bottles of water….. he quickly moved towards her and pulled her to him by her waist…

Muskan was in shock… she felt her self being pulled and her back hit a strong chest…. She blushed as she knew who it was… his smell was unmistakable…. She could identify it even in a crowded place…. She felt him place warm wet kisses starting on her collar bone to her shoulder… her hands started shivering and she dropped the bottles… luckily the bottles were closed….

Hearing the bottles fall Arnav swiftly turned her around and held her closer…. He could feel the body heat emitting from her….she was blushing…. He gently placed kisses on her cheeks and traced her lips with his fingers….

Muskan forgot to breathe…. Her mind froze and all she could feel was his fingers dancing on her….. she felt his fingers making patterns on her exposed waist….

Arnav lifted her face and brought his, closer for a kiss…. He wanted to taste those queering lips… when she pushed him…. The push was gentle but it had made him step backwards as he had not expected this…

Muskan gently pushed him and tried to flee from there… when she felt her duppata slipping from her shoulder... she looked back to find one end in Arnav's hand…. She saw Arnav slowly pulling it with a teasing smirk on his lips… she blushed furiously as she realized her duppata was completely off her and in his hand and he flung it carelessly on the floor… she quickly covered her front part by crossing her hands and started moving back as she saw Arnav coming towards her….

Arnav was fast… he caught her duppata as he knew these girls will never leave without one…. He was getting desperate now… oh this girl was showing him nakras…. His eyes moved through her body as he removed the duppata…. He liked what her saw… he couldn't wait to devour her….He moved towards her as a predator moved towards his prey….

Muskan stopped moving back cos she hit the wall…. Her hands were still covering her curves but had forgotten her stomach area…. She saw him come near and hold her waist…. he slid one finger into the band of her lenga slowly moving feeling her skin under the string…. she closed her eyes…. Her legs were already wobbling and she thought she'd melt any moment….

Arnav saw her closing her eyes… he came a bit forward and pressed himself on her… he placed both his hand on either side of her and gently blew on her face removing the strands of hair…. He saw her slightly raise her head…., welcoming the effect he slid one hand on her back, pulling her dori and his other hand held her by the waist…..

Muskan felt her dori being removed…. She froze…. She was not ready for this… even though she loved him… her prince but still this was too fast…. She felt him lift her and then place her on the couch…. Her heart was thudding fast… she was scared now….

Arnav saw her shutting her eyes tightly… he understood she was scared…. There was no fun when the partner does not reciprocate…. He had to ease her out…. Shhh…. Trust me jaan he said… as he placed soft kissed on her closed eyelids… he knew such things always worked…..

Muskan felt at ease… his voice bought comfort….. She felt truthfulness in his voice…. She relaxed as she opened her eyes and looked at him…. His eyes were dark with passion… she shied seeing the desire ooze out….

Arnav smiled… he was gonna get what he wanted… with out wasting time, he lowered her blouse just above her curves and started kissing her…. Her soft skin was increasing his animalistic desire to have her…. He reached out for her lips and kissed her….. He bit her lips lightly and entered her mouth in urgency…. He couldn't wait more… he dint believe in stretching foreplay… he was more into the main act…. his hood was already ready but knew this girl wasn't… he had to hold on a bit more….

Muskan was in cloud 9 as she felt his lips on her… oh the sweetness… the ecstasy… was just indescribable… she felt she was floating in air…. She felt his hands every where and his need also…. Thought she was scared… she believed him… he wouldn't hurt her… he will always be with her… he was hers to be for eternity… or so she thought….. As, she submitted to him…..

precap: marriage complete... lost...

sorry guys for the delay in time... managed to finish it... hope it was good.. do comment and like... next tomorrow...

musax007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh my god buddy arnav and muskaan nooo plzzz don,y do it and where is khushi in all thia i hate arnav  and oh my god i am first Edited by musax - 11 years ago
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
brill update 👍🏼

but surely Arnav ain't gonna marry her he is too much of a player, hope he tries they moves on Khushi n c what he gets😉

so whos wedding is it ?

update soon can't wait to find out

ding ding i am such a fool it  is Akashi's wedding  
Edited by YaSha0512 - 11 years ago
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: musax

ohhh my god buddy arnav and muskaan nooo plzzz don,y do it and where is khushi in all thia i hate arnav  and oh my god i am first 

🤣yaar if you hate Arnav today tomorrow you are gonna detest him... kushi will come tomorrow... hope its not just too late😉