Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandipandi15 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awesome topic...i feel both work for different people....just depends what u personally believe....there are people who want an arranged marriage and there are others who even get the concept of arranged...
i personally believe in love marriage....love that is strong and faithful....a dependable love that lasts
nandinee thumbnail
well said Khizer! I agree with you completely..
more so... these days seeing the current trends... break up/divorces/separations are very common.. no party thinks twice b4 taking the step...
hence i think being in a love marriage the tendency to compromise to having a bettter married life is much more than in an arranged marriage.. where in... the couple starts blaming the parents for their marriage and the situation...
Adorable_Ankita thumbnail

Bery bery well said khizer aka buddhu 😆 haha u r learning a lot from me.. 😳 👏 👏 now its my turn to post my essay although i havent posted any paper for any classes but still m trying 😳 😆 😆

A marriage whether loved or arranged first thing we need is trust love n mutual understanding btw de couples.,wid dis dey can achieve anethng in world. 😃

In arranged marriage first everything is looked in details by parents n den dey r shown to de children and after de girl and boy speak wid each other n dey get to noe each other dey decide wether dat person is suitable for him/her or not n later on dey fall in lub. 😳 😳 but dis is a kind of gambling coz sometyms it takes years to understand other person . 😛 its rare dat we can understand a person in only few meetings.. 😉 😉

In arranged marriages both families com together to make a relationship.. in dis realtionship we find so many relations other dan de husband/wyf who r maaried 😊 ..but in love marriage it depends on de families who form a relation other dan boy or girl.. 😉

In arranged marriages support n security comes from de first day of de marriage if couple is going through difficulties but in love marriage it comes a bit late n in some cases even it take many years to get support of families

Dere r both negative n positive points in lov n arnaged marriages..there r failure n difficulties in maintaining de relationship in both type of mariages 😉 😛
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
Very well said Khizer....

I prefer Love marriage...though I have done arrange marriage...
shushma thumbnail
very good topic. A marriage just doesn't work on it's own. You both have to make it work.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i've always dreamt abt a Love marriage! someday my prince charming will enter my life and after a stormy romance we'll get married! 😳 my friends tell me that i'm too romantic! 😉 and these things never happen in real life! but i hope that my dreams will come true....

although i've seen arranged marriages which work very well too( sometimes even better than love marriages)
the point is to maintain a relationship we've to put all efforts!! vishwas, pyaar aur understanding zaroori hain!!!
😊
dianaansari thumbnail
Both arrange and love marriages can be good.

Arranged marriages can be good because the parents decide for you, then you decide. When you get married your love grows. I have seen where the love does not grow and the couple end up getting a divorce.

Love marriages are based on love and friendship from the beginning. If you do not have that strong enough bond, then it will break.

I have a love marriage. We are both from 2 different cultures, but we communicate very well. My mother always told me that the number 1 key to a successful marriage is communication. Your partner has to be your best friend.
Mashal thumbnail
Good topic
i shall give vote to Love marriages with happiness of family members of boy and girl