Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Hi sayanee
finally complete this
After read this I'm speechless
it's giving me goose bump
awesome, brilliant, beautiful STORY , parts
loved them
loved the maaneet conversations, emotions, it's giving us ans of many unanswered questions
so beautifully depicted the scene of maaneet
loved it
I fall in love with maaneet of this FF
continue soon.

P.S Tara Tari continue kar re noi roj ekhne post karbo continue kar continue kar bole

THANK u...(Oh thank u bola to baron... taking it backπŸ˜‰)... but please besi tara dis na waiting bole... ... badi meherbani hogi apkaπŸ˜›
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiSatish

Where is wisdom  devdutt? is this wisdom? where you put forward a young girl in place of a devadasi who should actually be given to these lecharous so called priests. ugh..what a man? he has no principles in life...he is also one of them? so true to his conscience. he has to accept he has done one of the gravest mistakes in his life. first to like the girl who thinks him of her guru...who has no such thoughts about him..pure respect and see his loathing for her. is every act of desire to do with lust...this is what devdutt has proved. with so much of knowledge and being in the raja's best books..he has proved the raja wrong. here goes again one more man made rule ..

Janki... Devdutt wasn't an evil but weak one .. n one weakness can be so strong that it make a person stoop to a certain level that he found no come back from there... same thing happened with Devdutt... 

i loved the thought process of rajalakshmi...her one minute of thought gave her the strength to wait for 364 nights ...amazing will power to fight back the thought of betrayal. geetasri turned to geet didi...see the change...so predominant... the verse where she sang..you have put me in crossroads...what do i do...and she  tries to see krishna's face but still she sees shantanu's face...so apt...so much for willpower to surface back...awsome

yah Rajlakshmi is a strong girl indeed .. se d difference Love made Devdutt weak d same love made Raj strong πŸ˜Š

maan oh my maan has finally asked for forgiveness, has realized that pure physical beauty does not donne a relationship. superb sayee...this whole dialog of maan's realisation was awsome.added to geet's song of full commitment to krishna ...being only his from start of time..to stay within her eyes... the pangs of waiting...

all this were meant for maan..so that he realises his mistake for taking her as a piece of  art where only eexternal beauty can be seen..what lies inside...only to be felt...

the best part of his realisation when he puts the idol into the brahmani river..his lust, his thoughts of those days all vanished to be replaced by the simple presence of his geet. he wants her to complete him fully. in all walks of life, in all aspects of his...truly only for him and he for her. Maans proclamation of  love has given geet a new aspect of life.

VOW SAYEE... I LOVED THIS UPDATE VERY MUCH. LOOKING FORWARD FOR SAPTHAPADHI...

Jaans/janki

Thanks dear... yaah that sculpture of Maan's muse was d symbol of his lust ... abandoning it he ended it there and he is only left with the desire of love n to be loved by GEET  
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

i can very well understand dev...he is not a dark character...his one

is greyish.😲...but have one doubt ., what sort of love he has for

geet...is it just a desire to have her or more than that!!...it cant be

just desire., but at the ame time his love is self centered...just

giving her things to the extent he wants shows that!!!..😑.i think i am

so confused...but i feel it would be really hard for maaneet to

break this man.😳...but i feel very very sorry for rajalaxhmi!!!.😭.😲

canyou give me an image of shantanu!!😳

Sindu so true he is a grayish one ... Devdutt loves Geet but his love is not his strength like Raj's love his love is his weakness n who doesn't know a weakness can turn a saint into an evil 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Devdutt indeed has committed a sin...

But love makes people blind...

After reading  scirpters, being a learned head priest also

He can't save himself from Kama's (Desire) capture...

Nice update πŸ‘πŸΌ

It'll be nice if you post one Devdutt's picture.

Maaneet part was super romantic πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ

P Devdutt is a man of wisdom right but e is weak... he retreated and left his morality his fight agains odd in one instance ... never thought for once to commit a sin ... knowledge don't make a person strong will power gives 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

Superb update dear.
sory fr d late cmment
actualy my board exm f 12th r on so busy for it prptn.

Its ok dear.. n ALL D BEST for ur exam... pehle exam do.. phir comment karna... ok
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

M I N D-B L O W I N G!!!!!!

You always leave me speechless!
Loved the song sequence.
It was beautifully written.
Rajlakshmi trying to commit suicide , almost drowning herself , but her heart decided to wait for him . Her hope of meeting him kept her alive.
That ray of hope proved to be more stronger than anything else for her.
Her decision made her witness the first ray of the day.
Amazing symbolism.

So Maan drowned the sculpture in the river , along with the statue he also left his mad desires. 

" If life is a river, mind is like a boat and there is two bargemen who can guide it one is Love another is God' but sometime for some people they became one .. life become so easy for them, their whole world whole life complete in only one circle.  Geet was one of them. "

I read this lines thrice ,they are just beautiful .They express the meaning of love as God in simple yet amazing form.

I was simply lost in Maan's words, asking her to complete him. It was divine ,so pure. You selection of words is way too amazing to even describe.

Devdutt is completely drowned in his guilt , at the particular moment when he took the decision which was going to ruin some-one's life did it seem right for him at that moment?? .
He compromised his  morality  , morals for his desire.
At that moment his thoughts were clashing his morality 
He went completely blind , he did something that he felt would satisfy him , that would save her , but now he is realizing  his sin .It is killing him every moment.
No doubt that his mistake can never be justified , once a sinner always a sinner , but the dilemma that he is facing now is quite complicated.
The thing that is to be noticed is that he is not trying to justify his act ,he accepts it and he realizes that his acceptance can never change anything!
I'm eager to see the consequence of this realization ...will this take a form of something?? 
Eagerly waiting for the next part.πŸ˜ƒ
I loved this update and the song too..after rasiya ,I'm now gonna download this!! πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† hrasiya n now Manmohana... Rahman will be happy with this post you commentπŸ˜‰... but I loooved it even more than himπŸ˜ƒ.. thaks
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Thanks friends for your lovely comments ... have replied some of them... and here is d next part... this part includes some intimate scene so this part is only for 16+ ... now enjoy n comment πŸ˜Š

Part 13: Saptapadi (saat phere)

The night was as beautiful as an artist's imagination. Some heavenly artist was playing with color in his canvas and the earth was the only witness of it. It was night but not a dark one. Silver moonlight was flooding the universe. New stars were blooming like jasmine on the sky, as if they are bringing some love message from an ancient world. River Bramhani's transparent water was the mirror who was reflecting the whole sky along with two beautiful people who were becoming one for seven births .. for ever.

In the solitude Maan's voice echoed, "Geet, in the witness of  the nature, The five ingredients of whole universe I accept you as my wife, my life partner...my Ardhangini. Be mine ... I will be yours for ever.. give me the right of your husband and establish your ownership on me... please."

Geet couldn't reply only a stream of tears come down from her eyes. Maan had proposed her for marriage earlier in the morning but she never knew this moment will come so soon.. the moment she never dared to dream about still it felt like she was waiting only for this moment from ages ... as if each and every second of her life was craving for those words. Maan hold her close, his eyes so bright Geet closed her eyes ... in her world Sun can set beyond the horizon for ever, moon can never rise but these two eyes are the source of eternal glow. Today when she went to Maan's work place in afternoon Geet didn't find anyone there but a letter with an unknown flower saying, "I want to see you in the moon light ... shining more than moon itself".. there were a pair of payel and the next line of the letter was, "let these poor pieces of gold kiss your beautiful feet till you don't come in my life." She wore the payel not knowing it will be there only for a little span. At night when she came wearing a scarlet lehenga and golden gholi, she adored her head with a long red dupatta and covered her upper body with it as usual she was oblivious of that fact that she is wearing the color of suhag, which was sparkling more that the moon itself under the moonlight. She found nobody there.. she was scared, she ran from Maan's house to the bank of the river but couldn't find him. She felt restless.. she couldn't take the anxiety and sat there.. is there anything wrong? her heart cried and the moment her eyes was about to shed the tear she felt soft petals are sliding down from her head. The river showed her that for whom she was crying, he is smiling naughtily standing behind her, wearing a gorgeous sherwani, a dress Geet has never seen but she wasn't in mood to ask him about that. Geet stood up and snapped back in anger but before she could say something Maan put a garland in her neck. Geet was shocked by his sudden move. "ye kya hai?" She asked.

"Gandharv Vivah*' Jal (water), Vayu(wind), Agni(fire), Bhumi(earth) aur Akash(sky) ko shakshi maanke mai tumhe apna patni maanta hu' Geet, in the witness of the nature, The five ingredients of whole universe' I accept you as my wife, my life partner'my Ardhangini. Be mine ' I will be yours for ever' give me the right of your husband and establish your ownership on me' please."

Geet stood motionless, still silent.. silent like the rest of the world, amazed like the silver-blue layer above their head. Only the tune of flowing water was getting mingled with the whisper of wind and creating a melody ..a melody which was feeling like heavenly chant of some pious 'Mantra'' a melody that is only audible to this two people'

[play the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV8-cLMUQ-o ]

In lamhon ke daaman mein
Pakiza se riste hain
Koi kalma mohabat kaDohrate farishte hain  
Khamosh si hai zameen hairaan sa falak hai
Ek noor hi noor sa ab aasman talak hai
Nagmein hi nagmein hai jagti soti fizaon mein
Husn hai sari adaon mein
Ishq hai jaise hawaon mein

Maan put forward another garland towards her, "Geet I am waiting' with this garland welcome me in your life, bound me in an unbreakable bond."

Geet opened her eyes but couldn't look straight into his eyes..all the weight of her coyness came on her eyelids.. she lowered her eyes and took the garland from his hands..Her whole body was shaking when she put the garland on his neck. He hold her hands but she didn't look at him. Maan wanted to meet her eyes so badly, he wanted to see those shivering lips.. "Geet I want to see my wife" he said. He put his finger under her chin and made her face him. Geet kept her eyes close but her lips was not listening to her, it was shaking like leafs till they felt his warm breath on it. She felt he is coming closer and closer .. at the end she hugged him, hide herself in his embrace. Maan hold her tight ..as tight as possible .. it was not their first hug but it was the first time Maan was embracing his wife and Geet was finding her shelter in her husband's arms..both felt new.. both felt content.

Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwab hai
Kaise jazbaat ka umda salab hai
Din badle raatein badli, baathein badli
Jeene ke aandaz hi badlein

They didn't know for how long they were standing like that. Cool wind keep on blowing Geet's long hair and dupatta. Geet broke the silence first. She spoke very softly, "I want to took seven vows with you.. I want to have that seven steps before we step in our married life.. saptapadi(saat phere) ke pavitra bandhan me humare rishtey ko bandhna chahti hu (want to start our relationship with the pious ritual of saptapadi).

The holy fire flare up.. alighting the vicinity, alighting the earth the light of blazing flame was reaching the heaven. Maan hold Geet's palm in his and guided her around the fire. With every circle they were taking one oath  .. Oath to become each others' and remain the same for the entire life, oath for standing by each other in the good and bad time, to remain two bodies one soul for rest of the life. Maan lead her and Geet only keep staring at him, her smile was making her eyes glow, her tears were touching her lips.. If a blind get his eyesight back only for few moment the way he look at the creation Geet's eyes was looking at her  Maan with such emotion. In fifth phere Geet stopped Maan and went in front of Maan, "If death comes I will face it first ' it can't touch you in my lifetime." Maan's heartbeat standstill for a moment hearing what her mouth blurt out.. her words made him numb.. He wanted to kiss that mouth then and there but Geet had taken his hand and started the fifth phere by then taking her fifth vow, "My lord, I share both in your joys and sorrows. Your love will make me trust and honor you. I will carry out your wishes."

"My beloved, as you walked the seven steps with me, our Love and friendship became eternal. We experienced spiritual union in God. Now you have become completely mine and I offer my life to you. Our marriage will be for ever."' they completed there seventh phere. Saptapdi is done. Now they belong to each other' the thought spellbound them' there was no Barmhin pandit to bless them .. but where 'Brahman'**(supreme soul 'Param-Atma) was himself the priest .. none other is needed. They stood still and Maan uttered the last chant,

"Managhumsi -Samvrathaas smu Chiththaani -Aakaram 'Sathvamasi" 
If you are the lyrics, I am the music. If you are the music, I am the lyrics. 

"Amooham -Amoohamasmi saa -Thvam 'dhyowraham" 
If I am the heavenly body, you are the earthly world. 

"Pruthivee thvam -Retho' aham -retho' Bhruthvam 'Manohamasmi" 
While I am the life source, you are the carrier of the same.

"vak thvam -Saamaa ham asmi -Rukthvam 'Saamaam" 
I am the thoughts and you are the speech. 

"Anuvradhaa -bhava Pumse' Pumse' -Puthraaya- Veththavai" 
While you are the words, I am the meaning. 

Sriyai -Puthraaya -Veththavai ehi -Soonrurute" 
With your sweet words, come with me to lead a prosperous life 

Her maang became red like rising sun as Maan put 'sindur' on her .. a drop of sindur dropped on her nose, another drop sparkled in the corner of her eyes ' the red of 'sindur' spreaded all over her face, her body she became scarlet.. Maan keep staring at this new sunrise of his life ' 'midnight sun' he thought . he forgot to blink' he whispered in her ears, "Geet I want to make you mine.. Want to color myself bathing in the vermilion color of yours ..tan se man se tumhare saath ek hona chahta hu... may I Geet?"

Geet felt a chill ran down her spine.. she felt Maan's eyes full of desire looking only towards her but this time she was not worried .. she knew those eyes also has immense love for her.. river of desire is also sugary when it forms from the fountain of love. She tried to reply him but her voice didn't help her .. she could only nod her head in yes. "Geet" Maan's voice makes Geet's heavy breath heavier. She tried to run away but legs betrayed her.. she found her trapped in her husband's arms. Maan cupped her face preserved her lips with his. He sucked her lower lip softly then slowly entered her mouth increasing his speed.. he tasted every corner of her mouth as an eager bee sucks honey from flower, his tongue guided her inside ... like a bud Geet gradually sheds her coyness and started to kiss him back. As much his grip over her lower waist became stronger, her clutch on his shoulder also became firmer. They parted as they also needed to breathe but this time Geet approached Maan.. forgetting everything she kissed him. They kissed under the open sky but still it was all hidden only the shameless moon continued to watch them from the above Sky.

Samay ne yeh kya kiya
Badal di hai kaya
Tumhe mene paa liyeMujhe tumne paya 
Mile dekho aise hai humke do sur ho jaise madham
koi jyada na koi kaamKise raag mein
Ke prem aag mein
Jalte dono hi the tan bhi hai maan bhi
Maan bhi hai tan bhi

Geet parted from Maan and blushed heavily.. how can she became so bold.. she can't believe herself. Maan smirked.. he so much wanted to tease her, "Geet you are a good learner .. you learned art ok kissing so fast." Geet was so embarrassed she tried to ran away but Geet didn't noticed Maan was holding a corner of her dupatta unconsciously.. she ran away but her dupata remain in Maan's hand. she could take two or three steps when she realized her dupatta is gone ..  her upper body is almost naked to his eyes only her assets was covered in her choli. Geet tried to cover herself with her hands but her poor hands couldn't understand what to cover and what to not. She just turned away. Maan covered the distance between them .. went closer and closer until her back touches his chest. He removed her hairs from her back.. his fingers taped on her back like he is playing a musical instrument.. she arched her back under his sensuous touch... his hands slide down brushing  her hands.. her body felt an unknown pleasure in his lightest touch..Maan folded her hand on her tummy.. the realization that she is save in her husband's hand gives her a peace she never felt before. Maan planted a kiss her neck .. next moment his lips found its place on her shoulder. Maan rubbed his face on her skin.. she sighed as his breath on her ear was giving her a tickling sensation. He murmured,

"Mere khwaabon ke is gulistaan mein
Tumse hi to bahar chai hai
Phoolon mein rang mere the lekin
In mein khusboon tumhi se aaye hai" 

He bends down and scooped Geet in his arms. He carried her away.. only the dim fire and Geet's dupatta left behind.

After sometime when Geet found soil under her feet she opened her eyes only to see the most beautiful sight.. a outside of Maan's home bed of their Suhag Raat was decorated.. blankets on the blankets and a whote duvet at the top and it was decorated with some red flowers and petals of the same unknown to Geet.. whole surroundings was scented with its fragrance. Four temporary pillars was carrying a red curtain around the bed. Geet forgot everything else and danced like a kid, "what is this flower' I have never seen in the temple.. its aroma makes me crazy." 

Maan smiled, "this is called rose' as red as your lips and as aromatic as you are" he replied in a romantic way but Geet has lots of question to ask, "who did all this decor?"  

"The beggar you have seen some days before.."

Geet didn't let him complete and asked, "The beggar did it?"

"Heis not a beggar he is my loyal guard I have told you about."

"Oh where does he live?"

Now it was too much for Maan.. in his first night after wedding he is answering his wife about his guard.. frustrated he thought about how to stop her. Geet was about to ask another question when she felt Maan's finger between the knot of her choli and her skin.. she gasped .. there was only one knot of her choli' she knew a strong pull of his finger and she will lose the last bit of fabric from her upper body. But Maan didn't unknotted it.. he moved his finger there for a little span then dragged her close holding her choli, "shhh" he hissed "tonight its only you and me.. no third person can come here between us." Geet nodded and closed her eyes in submission. Time passed but Maan didn't touch her' she opened her eyes and saw he has enlightened diyas.. the place looked more beautiful She turned and discovered him dragging the curtain "I don't like the interference of moonlight either ' it is touching you and I won't let it happen"

The place is covered by the curtains now. Maan again took her in his arms and placed her on the bed covered with rose petals. Geet lied there like a mermaid there.. her lehenga was looking like a bloomed lotus.. her long hair was touching the floor.. her heavy breast was moving upside down in anxiety .. her perfectly curved belly was moving along with it. For a long time Maan only devoured her beauty with his eyes' silently he keep on staring at the flawless creation of the creator. He mumbled,, 

"Her hair dense as darkness,

Her face rich as the full moon:

Unbelievable contrasts

Couched in a seat of love.

Her eyes rival lotuses.

Seeing that girl today,

My eager heart

Is driven by Desire.

Innocence and beauty

Adore her fair skin

Her gold necklace

Is lightning.

On the twin hills,

Her breasts'"

Maan's verse was only to made Geet a little more nervous' he smirked in her rection' she tried to cover her nudity but nothing helped her. Maan wanted to drown himself in her soul in that moment but he decided to drag this moment for a little longer. Maan looked at her face.. eyes are closed tightly.. lips are shivering lightly .. he smiled seeing she has clutched the sheet from the start. Geet opened her eyes for a little. Maan kissed a rose and placed it on her lips' it was not Maan's lips still she trembled in its touch .. Maan moved it down' lips to chin then it went down on her neck ' her cleavage, the valley of her bosoms ' Maan keep on moving it' it touched her belly her navel .. it went down touching her everywhere over her lehenga.

Maan stopped at her feet' Geet left a breath which she was holding for a long time but it was just the beginning of her misery. He slides up her lehenga a little and remover her payel, "your companionship with her feet was till now only" he said and threw it far away. Maan's finger started doing mischief under her feet' he tickled her there' Geet crawled her feet .. tried to pull it up to get rid of his teasing but Maan hold her feet tight and kissed it' Maan's voice became husky, "Geet you know It was your feet what I saw first in our first meeting."     Geet felt restless as her husband was touching her feet .. she tried to stop him but it only made his kiss more passionate.

He came up to her abdomen, "then I saw your belly" He covered her belly button with rose petals and kissed it more passionately.  Geet bites her own lips to take its sensuality. "and then"' Maan didn't end his lines and planted a wait kiss on Geet's cleavage. Geet unable to take it turned her body making Maan to face her back. Maan was enjoying her reaction. He stroke her back with the back of his palm very gently' his hand was replaced by his lips soon.. his hand rested on her waist band and removed it slowly. He kissed her skin, left his bite mark on her flesh and at the end opened the knot of hr choli' her back fully exposed now' he nuzzled there naughtily, followed by wet kisses .. He  turned her again. Her choli was still covering her bosoms.. her eyes were still closed. He kissed on her eyes, "Geet open your eyes.. look at me.. I want to see myself in your eyes.. I want to see how your eyes speak when I love you."  Oh how devilish her husband is Geet thought when she is feeling like covering her face with her hands he is asking her to see.. but she couldn't refuse.. Maan's voice is having such a command over her tonight that she can't deny him. She opened her eyes and saw herself in his eyes.. mirror has lied her till date.. she is far much beautiful than she knew she is' his eyes made her beautiful. They were so close that there eyes could only reflect each other in it' there was nothing left in the rest of the world.

Maan removed his kurta and came on her top.. slowly stretched her hands and slides his fingers with her.. pinning her with his body he again took her lips in his and this time it was not a tender one.. he kissed her soft lips, bite them, sucked them.. his tongue danced inside her mouth invading every inch of her mouth .. Geet tried to match his passion but he was kissing her like he has to satisfy his ages old thirst.. the kiss left them breathless still it breathed a new life in them. Maan went down from her chin to neck to her shoulder.. He flooded her with his kisses, he nuzzled her bare skin, rubbed it with his cheek on the fabric .. there was mad passion in his love but no aggression .. it was not like a hungry animal pouncing on its pray but it was like a thirsty bird quenching her thirst in a cool lake .. drowning itself in the water. He wanted to drown himself in her soul, entirely.. He wanted her to take him somewhere from where there will be no come back.

Geet wanted to touch him but her hand was entwined with Maan's. Maan slowly took the loose piece of cloth in his teeth and threw it down. Finally her womanly possessions were exposed .. for some time he only adored them with his eyes.. Geet wriggled feeling her nudity but Maan didn't let her move.. his hands on her hands his legs on her limbs confined her .. Maan Kissed on the tip of her breast .. his tongue played with her buds.."Maan" Geet moaned.. Maan pity on her.. left her hands and cupping her breast he took her nipple in her mouth.. She dug her nails on his scalp.. her touch made him crazier .. he sucked her breasts like a dying man licking the last drop of elixir. His tongue was soft with her asset where his teeth was harsh with it.. he filled his mouth his heart and soul with it.. his hand crushed them like the girls smash the leaf  of hina to bring out the color.. Geet moaned in pain, smiled in pleasure, she wriggled she sighed.. she cupped his face and bring him up. Maan looked at her smiled.. pecked her lips and again dug his head on another bud to suck its nectar. Geet's breasts which got Maan's tender touch once, Maan made them swollen and red tonight.. Geet only let him do what he wanted with her possessions and arched her one leg to reduce the havoc in her.    

After a long time Maan left his twin lovers and want down to kiss Geet's nave deeply. This time no rose petal was to cover it.. Maan's kiss creates a wave on her body.. she giggled feeling ticklish. "So it tickles you here?" Maan asked mischievously. "umm hmm" Geet agreed.. and her acceptance proved fatal to her as Maan keep on kissing her there making her stir upside down.. he pressed her belly harshly "Ahh" Geet moaned pulling Maan's head "Maan please stop this.. not any more.. now I want to touch you, kiss you .. please." Maan's lips curved in a beautiful smile. He was waiting so long for this.. at last his coy- mistress has uttered it. He rolled in the bed and let the woman come on his top. Geet imitate her husband in holding his hands while kissing.. Maan smiled in her antics.. Geet kissed his bare chest .. his God like body with immense love and passion.. leaving all her shame, all her hesitation behind. He kissed her Godlike physic like she is worshiping him.. Maan freed his hands easily and snaked her waist firmly.. she got glued with his body helplessly , "Kiss me Geet' my mouth is thirsty again... It wants your love"' Geet kissed him.. with all her capability she kissed him.. showered her love... it was not a kiss it was her submission her devotion for him.. she kept her head on his chest .. Geet keep mum but her heart spoke,

"All doubts are gone

The birds may sing a million songs,

A million moons may shine now.

When he is close to me,

My heart sings and my body shines.

Lift my dress, beautiful lover,

And fill me with pure gold.

You are my shelter in the rain,

My ferry-boat across the river,

My warm fire in the cold weather,

My southern breeze in the summer heat.

Nobody else I need

Only you."

Maan again rolled her and took her beneath his. Maan freed her as well as himself from the last piece of their clothing.. her lehenga took its refuge on the ground with his dress..Geet clutched Maan by his shoulder in agony.. Maan observed her marble like body which has become pink in shame now.. Geet was unable to take Maan's eyes on her naked body but she couldn't stop herself from stilling a glace of her handsome husband.

"love you Geet.. thanks for coming in my life' you broke all the blockages of my mind, you cleared my blurred vision with your love.. now complete me with your love." with this Maan entered her body.. Geet moaned in pain and a yet undiscovered pleasure took over her.. Geet's smile reached her eyes, her tears flooded her cheeks.. Maan kissed her forehead.. they became one.. their soul united for eternity. 

Maan collapsed beside Geet after hitting the climax .. they hugged each other tight and drifted into sleep in each other's embrace .. most peaceful sleep that one can ever have

The night was over.. a night for which they dreamed every night in their life.. a night in which they leaved their life.. a night more brighter than daylight. With the frst ray of sun light Geet woke up'her fead was still resting on Maan's broad chest. She smiled and left the place. When Maan found her she was coming back after taking her bath in the river, covering her only in a blue shawl of his.. She was uncomfortable with her dress as she wasn't wearing any choli then..Her wait hair was resting on her bare back.. her still alive smudged sindoor was bearing the memory of last night.. he forgot blinking seeing her sun kissed beauty.

"What are you doing?" asked Geet shyly.

"watching my goddess.. my beloved wife."

Geet didn't find anything to reply but blushed profusely. Maan hold her hand and went inside his room, "Geet now you have the right to see the deity along with me... so here it is."

Maan slowly removed the veil from Radha-Krishna's deity. Geet saw it in amusement, "par ye toh'"

"as beautiful as our love.. isn't it?" Maan asked holding her from beside. A droplet from her hair fall on her shoulder .. Maan leaked it .. his lips became active in touch of her bare skin.. his hands made their grip stronger on her lower abdomen.

Geet winched,"Maan .. what are you doing.. we are in front of God"

"So what we have established our relationship in God's witness na .. to phir inse kaisa sharmana?" Maan smirked. The sparkle of his eyes told Geet he is after some mischief. She tried to free herself but before that she found her lying on Maan's bed and Maan has blocked her way with his body. Maan started kissing her. Geet couldn't move under his toned body.. she could only stretch her one hand and drag the veil on Radha-Krishna's face while Maan unveiled her slowly removing the only material she had on her body.   

All my inhibition left me in a flash,

When he robbed me of my clothes,
But his body became my new dress.
Like a bee hovering on a lotus leaf
He was there in my night, on me!

True, the god of love never hesitates!
He is free and determined like a bird
Winging toward the clouds it loves.
Yet I remember the mad tricks he played,
My heart restlessly burning with desire
Was yet filled with fear!

[*There is eight kaindda marriage in Ved... Gandharv Vivah is one of them... here no custom is needed only exchanging garland ... if couple didn't get support of their family they used to do so.. it was acknowledged by society then]

[**Brahman: means the the one supreme, universal Spirit that is the origin and support of the phenomenal universe. Bahmin or Brahmana means a cast ... they are not same]

[another thing just to inform you roses was not that common in India then... it was not used in Hindu temples as it is actually a foreign flower come here in India with the Muslim emperors, same as the dress Sherwani]

[The Verses are the translation of Vidyapati's verses.. he was a poet of medieval India] 

[song is taken from Jodha Akbar]

hei friends please comment on this update... I am a little nervous this time as its very difficult writing such intimate scene.. n if I don't get long comments for this update I am not gonna write any romantic update any more

Please hit the LIKE button 

and

leave a comment

ur comment is valuable for me

Sayanee😊

Edited by sayaneegupta - 11 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant , lovely, nice, beautiful  part
loved it
I'm short of words
I'm speechless
beautifully described
I don't have any word to tell
maaneet r married and become one
by soul, body ,mind , heart they r one
Maan's gift to his geet's that payal and that note along with that so beautiful
then how geet wore suhag's color dress then r waiting and anxiety
then maan came and give him surprise it's awesome
maan's propose to geet for marraige and that song from jodha aakbar brilliant , romantic, divine
then exchange garland scene brilliant
geet want to satha phere and then it's description how maaneet touch each other hearts by their vow
spell bound I'm
later maaneet's romance , geet's shyness maan's passion love, then geet's questions and maan's love and passion desire then geet's shyness again maan's love then geet's love and passion and
Translation from
Vidyapati's verses
r cheery on the cake
next day's description so beautiful
finally maan made geet see Radha Krishna's murti

romance, love is in air
but m scared also now what will happen now but oh hain na pyaar kya toh darna kya
pyaar mein hi toh Bhagwan hain
aur maaneet ke pyaar mein Bhawgan hain
continue soon

oi bhaoye paas na tui khub sundar bhabe likhechis beautifully described
m speechless
chal next part ready kar
aami palai tar aage tui aamar maris πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi awesome , mind blowing , amazing , well written well describe pure love ,passion , and desire ...perfectly show all emotions and love shyness and maan and his boldness loved all update ..

There is nothing wrong you write perfect and well so dont worry ...keep write more and update soon...
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

u wrote it so beautifully i was completely drown myself in this update

pta hi nhi chala kab khatam ho gya i was so lost in it

beautiful update