Shugluvszahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing hats off 2 u mishty.really this is what we can call love
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully written...
Off cource very long confession by geet...loved it..
Update soon
Thnx for pm
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 108

both smoothingly pulled out aftr like 20 min and still kept each other close wid d satisfaction...

" WE R LOVE "

it was deir last day in sidney...and dey had to catch up flight in d night...

dey went to meet d museum in d morning...

The Powerhouse Museum

The Powerhouse Museum is Sydney's largest and most popular museum. Home to Australian culture and history, the Powerhouse is the perfect place to get a comprehensive insight into this rich and diverse country.The Powerhouse Museum is a modern, vibrant organisation with over 25 exhibitions on at any one time exploring an amazing array of phenomena to excite visitors from all over the world. More than 250 interactives bring the Powerhouse Museum to life for thousands of people each year. Touch screen computers, audio phones, science experiments and hands-on fun are guaranteed to delight children and adults alike. An ever-changing program of temporary displays complements a range of permanent exhibitions, and regular demonstrations, performances, workshops and other special events are presented throughout the Museum.

deir visit to powerhouse museum turned extremely exciting and deir literally enjoyed deir time like anything...

finally it was almost 3 in d aftrnoon when dey finished deir lunch n went back to hotel...

maan advised every1 to catch sleep as d flight is throughout d night...

maan was resting on d bed wid geet resting almost on him...her head on resting on his chest while her hands where snaked around him...maan's 1 hand held her tight into his hold while his other hands just carrased hers..in soothing manner...

dey couldn't make out since how long time..dey were in d same position..none could feel of moving away...

geet brushed her lips gently on his chest in lazy maneer...

maan moved to her side and pulled her even closer into his embrace, "kya huva.."

geet didn't reply just lazily snugged herself closer into his throat and kept carrasing it...

maan smiled n placed a sweet peck on her forehead, "kya huva baba.."

"kuchh nahi.." mumbled geet making baby face and hide her face back into his neck...

maan shook his head at his child sweetheart and carrased her hairs soothingly for sumtime, "jane ka man nahi hai.."

geet nodded her head into his embrace and kept quite like a ziddi kid..

"my shona baby..cum here.." he teasing pulled her even damn closer and deir bodies were plastered against each other wid his head dipped into her neck while her face long hidden underneath him..

geet wriggled into his embrace and turned away to look at opposite side..still making faces...

maan smiled and hugged her even closer from back. burring his face deep into her neck, he placed a sensuous n soundable kiss behind her ear...

geet was already on d verge of loosing but ziddi her...she wanted more pampering...

maan continued to place kissed and his hands snaked her waist tightly unknown to himself..

"meri taraf dekho na..." mumbled maan against her skin like a small baby..

while geet just nodded her head in NO making grumpy faces...

"plzz jaan.." pleaded maan again making baby face and hide his face into her neck...

dat small manaofying session felt so cute n magical..the Maan Singh Khurana pleading his shona mishty to look at him just once...his hugging her mazily..her making faces..getting grumpy but still being into his embrae..everything felt so magical..do dreamy..like dey could even get angr of each other but it had nothing to do wid deir bodies...like geet can get angry of him as much as she want but she can never deny him from tocuhing her...she could never stop him...same wid maan..he is all ready to plead his mishty making baby face when he very well know..his single command and she vil look at him..but he loved being weak in front of her..pleading her for single look when she is right into his arms..but dat small nok jhok...dat snall playing around..dose shhhweet shhweeta kisses...deir ruthana manana...it all felt so sweet..cute and incredible...

geet again nodded in NO making faces...

maan sighed wid his saddy saddy face..his mishty is angry wid him..not done..so not done...

he snaked his arms around her waist n pulled her to lay on her back while himself climbed on her...

resting his weight on her, he moved closer and stared at her grumpy eyes (still looking away) and pouting lips..

"vil u not look at me...haan jaan.." asked maan again wid his softest voice making cutest face possible...

oughh..how on d earth he manages to make dat cutest face..geet could never understand...n now vil she stay angry wid him..he is so bad..not done...

"aap humesha aise hi karate.." geet pouted her lips ..

maan felt like pulling her cheeks and he actually did it dis time...

pulling her both cheeks like a kid, he planted a cute kiss on her nose, "gussa mat karona...plzz jaan..my shona..my mishty..my cute baby.."

geet looked at him annoyed for a second..but couldn't help but smile at his manaofying her so cutely..

her smile was enough proof for maan to realise.he had manage to manaofy her..

smiling back, he placed a loving kiss on forehead and rested his head into d crook of her throat..falling into a peacefull sleep wid his princess so close into his embrace...

so magical and unbeleiveble it was..maan didn't even know..why his geet was angry wid him...but all ke knew was his mishty was angry wid him and he had to manaofy her..his mishty needs no reason to get angry on him..she can get angry on him whenever she want..all he vil alwz do his best to manaofy her at any cost...

love is sumtimes really weird..how can sum1 enjoy his love egetting angry on him for no reason..but it was maaneet..dey loved to manaofy each other wid d cutest and simplest way possible...she loved it when he would pamper her..and he would love it when she would all grumpy into his arms wanting him to manaofy her...

dey landed in india and maan himself went wid geet to her home and finally went back to his...

both layed restless in deir beds alone...

deir hands felt empty..deir arms felt empty...deir entire being felt so lonely..a sudden pain ran through dem...

dey slept into each other's arms for so many days..and now sudden loneliness just peirced deir hearts...

not able to hold back, maan called her..

"jaan.."

"hmm.." mumbled geet gently..

maan could feel d pain into her voice...his heart became more restless knowing she wanted to be in his arms...

"aise udaas nahi hote shona..me yahi hun..tumhare paas.."

maan tried to assure her in his sweet voice..but he hismelf was dying for her...wat is it about love..when 1 person eho himself is in pain, concentrates on soothing d pain of d person he loves...

she knew..he was just trying to calm her..but his sad voice said it all how much he was missing her...

"mujhe apke paas sona hai..." stated geet innocent wid broken voice..

maan sghed n closed his voice..god dis is so damn difficult ...

"jaan...me yahi huna tumhare paas...aise udaas nahi hote..cum on..give me a smile.."

"maan.." mumbled geet not knowing wat to say anything else..

maan's heart was going insane each passing second ..but tried to divert her mind, "jaan tumne abhi tak change bhi nahi kiya na...cum on get up..and get changed.."

"apko kaise pata.." asked geet confused and got out of bed..

maan smiled, "bcoz u r mine..achha ab chalo...jaldi change kar lo..."

she smiled. walking into closet, she took out green night suit..

maan smirked like he could just feel her choice, "jaan..wear pink 1.."

she started at d green dress confused..how does he know..oughh i forgot he is mr.jadugar...

smiling at herself..she changed into pink 1 and thupped herself insdie d duvet..

"i miss u.."

maan smiled, "i know shona...v vil meet tommorow.."

geet made baby face, "kal.."

"geet, jaan do u want me to cum now.." asked maan earnestly..like he was dying to hear it from her..so dat he vil just get d reason to go to her rght now..he just could bear dis distance...

"nahi..mujhe pata hai aap bahot tired hai..aur kal office me bhi bahot kaam hoga na...aap etne din absent jo the.."

maan smiled..how his geet understand and takes care of every fact of him like a good wifey...he smiled at d thought...

"kal tum colge ja rahi ho ya fir rest karogi ?.." asked maan..

geet rolled into her duvet, "wo kuchh important notes lene ha..wo i vil go for a while..uske baad kuchh plans nahi hai..when vil we meet.."

maan smiled, "jab tumhara colge me kaam pura ho jaye..just call me ..i vil cum to pick u.."

NO..geet replied instantly..

maan was confused for a second, "jaan kya huva..."

geet calmed herself and her sudden excitement, "me kal colge ke baad aapke office aaungi..annie ke sath.."

maan was so surprised and excited, "tum aur office ??.."

geet made cute face, "mujhe office dekhna hai..aap kaise kaam karte sab dekhna hai...me kal aaungi n dats final...annie ko lekar aaungi.."

maan smiled in delight, "jaisa aap kahe madame.."

geet giggeld and so did maan..

"achha..ab chalo..go to sleep.." advised maan..

geet made baby, "mujhe nind nahi aa rahi..."

maan sighed, "plzz baba..tum flight me bhi jyada soyi nahi thi...plzz.."

geet sighed cutely , "okk..aap bhi so jao...aur haan.."

"kya" asked maan hoping sumthing..

geet smiled, "i love u.." wid dat she planted a muuuahhh kiss on d phone n cut it instantly not able to hide her cute blush...

maan held d phone for a second and placed dem on his lips like trying to be kid like her,...

den hit d phone on his head wid a smile..."geet bhi na.."

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   part 109 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
awesome part...loved it...
Mishty.M.k thumbnail
loved it
waiting 2 see reaction of maan secretary (neeva)
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
awww...their romance makes me insane...i just want more and more...awesome mishti...<3
nadira29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg
I can't stop my tears
Tears of happiness
Kya sach mei koi kisi se itna pyar kr sakta hai
I began 2 believe in love when i met maaneet
When i began 2 know maaneet i believe everything related 2 them
N mishty credit goes 2 u 2
Ur way of describing it is just speechless
Loved it 4rm the core