Love Beyond Limits !! THREAD 5 pt 114 pg 141

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Love Beyonds Limits 

We fall in love...know each other...like love is in d air type.But soon things strts becuming difficult,different,veiws,choices,habits,
hobbies,rules,culture and many more things...
we never will to accept defeat...and relationship breaks...

BUT                     

maan geet hav fallen in such love dat...dere r ready to change dere every breath for each other's single happiness...
but least dey know...dey love each other for wat dey r...

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Thread 4 

INDEX

part 106  - pg 1 - scroll down

part 107 

part 108

part 109 

part 110 

IMP Note 

part 111 

part 112 

IMP

part 113 

part 114 

Thread 6 

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
 Characters

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

GEET HANDA

ANWESHA KHURANA 

DEV KHURANA 

DADI MAA

RAJJI

BRIJ VEERJI

LEHER HANDA

MOHINDER HANDA

RANO HANDA

RANBIR TRIVEDI

NISHA VAANI

MAYANK SHARMA

NUPUR BHUSHAN 

NEEVA MATHUR 

NAINTARA RATHOD

KARAN THAKKAR N SHWETA MALLIK

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 106

maan kissed her hard 1 last time n pulled out..

geet was breathing high..but stared at him annoyed for ruining her kiss...

maan smiled at his creazy mishty...and picked her up in his arms.

geet was tangled into him arms while maan took her to deir hall 1st...

putting her down..maan hugged her from back, "jaan..dis is d place where v vil seet in front of each other...vil stay 

cuddled into each other for hours n hours..speaking all non sensible talk..."

geet smiled at his words..turning her face into hs direction, she plantted a kiss on his cheek wid her smile and 

maan knew..wat it meant...

maan took her d to d special balcony he had asked for dem...

maan took her to deir bedroom of ground floar...

geet walked through d bedroom..finally cuming back into maan embrace...

"dis is d place.where vil vil stay cuddled into each other underour soft duvet and vil sleep peacefully whenever we 

will want to..." mumbled maan ..plating a kiss on her earlobbe...

maan took her to one of entirely open balcony...

geet was thrilled wid d beautifull sight...

hugging her from back..maan planted a loving kiss into her neck, "jaan..dis is d place..where v vil hold each other 

damn closer and vil stare at each other..chatting..smiling..laughing..figting and finally cuming back to each other's 

warmth.."

further taking her..he showed her deir small swiming pool

as dey walked in d kitchen...

maan made her sit on d slab, "jaan..when u vil be cooking here..i vil suddenly hug u from back..vil bite ur 

shoulder..vil free urs hairs from d clip..vil pull u closer n dip my face into urs hairs..."

geet smiled n kissed his nose, "i vil scold u for letting me concentrate on food or i vil keep u hungry.."

maan giggled n bite her nose gently, "and i vil simply anser..u need food more dan me honey..u better concentrate 

on cooking dan drooling over ur hot husband..."

geet made o-shaped face n hit him slight on his chesta and both burst into laughter...

maan showed her d dining table..specially for dem...

both walked through d garden of deir ground floar and maan took her to d special cottage.he had build for her wid 

a different and typical old style..just for a change...

geet smiled at her maan's choice, "maan...to iska matlab..mujhe yahan..wo purane zamane me wifes jaise hoti 

thi..waise behave karna padega..."

maan smiled..nuzzling her nose into her hairs, "ofcorse not..i vil take ur roll n u vil take mine..i vil listen to ur 

every order and u vil love me.."

"u r creay..u know dat.." giggled geet into his embrace followed by maan who laughed at hs funny imagination..

he showed her d nearby area...

aftr dat..dey went to see deir big swiming pool...

finally maan took her upstairs to show deir main bedrrom...

putting her down..maan held her damn close into his arms wid his lips rubbing into her neck, "jaan...dis is d 

place..when i vil see every hidde skin of urs..every hidden truth..everythng about u..dere vil be nothing between u 

n me dat v vil not know about each other..i vil know my wife wid every aspet and so vil u...i vil crush into my arms 

till u vil feel us as a single body wid joined hearts...i vil kiss u..lick ur skin till it vil turn pink..i so much love u 

turning pink u know dat..."

geet held him closer into her arms n was iin no position to answer anything..he alwz makes her forget everything 

den him...how he manages to create dat magic inside her..she could never understand..nor she want..as far as she 

all want is him n only him...

maan knew..how hard she was blushing at d moment..so didn't force her to answer...

maan took her to deir exclusive shower room...

hugging her tightly from back...maan stared at her as she started at d fantastic bathtub..

maan smirked, "keep in mind geet, im not going to let u bath alone..." maan smiled watching her cheeks turning 

pink and contiued,  "..ever.." wid d finality in his voice..

geet turned n hide herself into his arms...

maan made her tour to d 1 more bedroom in d upper floar...

finally cuming back to deir main bedrom...

maan thupped her on bed..himself almost laghing on her...

geet's rosy lips curved into beautifully smile feeling maan's fingers carrasing her cheeks soothingly...

"so madame...kaisa laga apko aapka ghar..." whispered maan rubbing his lips dangerously on her ear lobe...

geet shivered wid his breaths falling on her skin n took hsi shirt into her fist to calm her heart dat was going 

creazy..

maan smiled inwardly at her state n planted a soundable n deep kiss on d skin just below her ear...

geet smiled cutely n rolled over him...cuming on top of him. she rested her head on his chest n answered, "mera 

ghar mujhe bahot achha laga...bilkul mere sapno jaisa..."

maan was surprising alarmed wid dat. snaking his arms tightly around her waist, he pulled her up..till deir eyes 

met each other n teased her, "sapno jaisa...achha..to matlab humari madam...honeymoon ke sapne bhi dekhti 

hai..."

geet instantly turned pink in blush hearing his blatant words n dipped her face into his neck, "honeymoon ka sapna 

nahi..ghar ka sapna..."

maan smiled..cupping her face into his palm, he made her look at him, "when u just turn pink like dis...my heart 

feel tickled in delight.."

she blushed more hearing him being so romantic n open...

maan again rolled over till she was underneath him and he was on top of her, "achha ye batao...tumhe ghar me 

sabse jyada kya achha laga..."

geet tangled her finers into his..playing wid his fingers..n started to think, "umm..sab kuchh..yahan ke har chees 

aap se judi hai..to mujhe sab achha laga.."

maan smiled, "jan kuchh specific batao..koi ek cheese jo tumhe sabse jyada achha lagi ho.."

snaking her hands around his neck..pulling him closer, she cutely kissed his nose, "humare ghar ka dil.."

maan was confused n surprised wid her answer, "ghar ka dil..."

geet pulled him even closer..till deir breaths faning each other and whispered gently, "haan maan..ye sirf ghar 

nahi..humari duniya hai..dos is d dream of our togetherness...feel our closeness...shadow of our smiles...dis is a 

heart n we vil be locked in it..dis heart vil contain our days..our night..our smiles..our giggles..our tears..our 

emotions..our memories..dis heart vil remind us of each moment we spent here wid together..dis place vil never let 

us forget our any memory...chahe wo subah ki ek sath wali coffee ho...ya sham ka ek raat wala dinner...shaam ki ek 

dusre ki bahon me huyi hasi ho..yaar raat ke sabse khubsurat lamhe ki bate ho..ye ghar humare har yaad ko apne 

andar safe or secure rakhega..aur etni sari chize to ek dil hi kar sakta hai..to is ghar me bhi dil hai..hum dono ka 

eksath juda huva dil..n dats d most special to me..."

a sec passed while dey started deep in each other's eyes...

and next maan dipped his lips into hers...her each word..her each feeling..everything about her just makes him fall 

in love wid her more n all d more if dat could be possible...how can sum1 be so pure..so seren..so innocent..so 

beautifull..so heavenly...yes..sum1 can be..n dat sum1 can only be his mishty n never any1 else...god..he was so 

immensely in love wid dis greatest creation of god...he just love her love...he love her heart beyond any limit...

her words jusr rose a new deep wave of feeling in his heart..and he could stop himself from kissing her again n 

again...

geet's closed her eyes in delight..when she felt her lips being sucked..licked..kissed so passionately by her 

maan..her heart felt blissfull when she felt his hands snaking her waist wildly closer to her..she felt almost crushed 

into him n his strong chest...

his fingers restlessly pulled away dat cloth dat was stopping him from touching her bare skin..he pulled her top 

almost up n snaked his arm around her waist..digging his fingers into her back..till she was tight again his body..

"maan " she moaned in pleasuren kissed him wid same possession..same passion...same urge...

min passed n none realise when d kiss became unending...

panting highly, maan slowly decreased d passion n pulled himself an inch away to see her eyes closed in 

satusfaction...

"ye humara ghar hai na geet..sirf humara.." mumbled burrying his face deep into her neck as he held her damn 

close to him...never wanting to let go of her...

geet embrace hm back wid same possessiveness n assured, "sirf humara..just ours.."

"i love u so much jaan.." maan planted a sensuous kiss wid a gentle bte on her nape..right on d pusle...

geet shivered feling his kiss right on her beat, "i love u more n more n more.."

maaneet remained deep into each other's embrace till deir heart felt at peace...

few min passed...

geet smiled wid her closed her eyes, when she felt a feather kiss on d skin on her upper chest...

opening her eyes, she brushed her fingers into his hairs soothingly..

maan started at d skin wid great concentration..

"hya huva.."

moving closer, maan rubbed his lips once again over d same spot, "us din car me..i discovered sumthing about u.."

geet felt her skin getting alive under his touch, "aur wo kya hai.."

maan's finger gently carrsed on d same spot his lips brushed a min b4..n gently made a way near d end of her dress 

right on her upper chest...entering his fingers sensuously into d kurti, he pulled d kurti down..till her upper curve 

was half visible to his eyes...

geet's skin shivered feeling his raw manly tocu on her sensitive skin...she kept silent trying to calm her creazy 

heart...

maan let his eyes drink d beautifull..white..shining..milky..delicate n sensitive skin of her upper curve...his heart 

missed beats feeling loss of sense...he felt his eyes at bliss..watching sumthing most beautifull, he never skin 

b4...his eyes slowly wandered over her skin..makig path till it reach at d navel between d curves..it was just litle bit 

visible..rest entirely hiden under d cloth material and so was her other curve...

his eyes moved back to his place and rested on d exact spot...

moving closer, he let his lower lip brush dat damn sensitive skin having a mole right on it...

he started motionless at d mole..dat black mole right on d place where her heart rests from inside..

not even blinking his eyes..maan mubled wid his breath faning her skin, "dis mole is resting right on ur heart..."

"hmm" dat was all geet could utter..long lost in him..

his index finger gently carrased d mole..and she wriggled a bit feeling tickled...

maan smiled knowing dat and intentionally made smooth patterns d sensitive skin and she wriggled more under 

him..

"mat satayiye na.." mumbled geet in blushy voice, not able to bear dat tickle..

instead, maan planted a forcefull n soundable kiss on d upper curve..right on d mole..followed by his nose dat he 

rubbed gently over it...

geet tried her best to stay unmoved but damn her skin..just single touch of maan drives her creazy...

maan's attension was entirely on her skin and d mole, "dat day..when i saw d mole..i realised..its not ur mole...its d 

shadow of ur heart..and only im allowed to see it.."

maan husky yet authoritive voice made geet get more n more lost in him, "hmm.."

his index finger roamed around d mole..walking on her skin just created d havoc inside her to crush him close into 

her embrace...

"whevere i vil touch dis mole..u vil feel im touching ur heart from inside..dis mole is mine..dis heart is mine...and 

u..u r all mine geet.."

wid dat maan once again dipped his face into her skin and licked gently on d mole...

"maan.." moaned geet as she felt his tongue bathing her mole for no short time..his wet lips on her skin just made 

her melt completely under him and she felt heaven on d earth once again...

maan kissed d mole deeply..d sound of his kisses thrilled d entire atmosphere in d freak of love..his kissed turn 

into licks as he licked her skin wid all his passion..followed b d bite...

d moment, maan took her mole into his teeth..her white milky skin became reddish and she shievered into his 

passion, "i love u maan..."

d words ringed int his ears and his tingue rolled on d mole to sooth d skin...

time passed wid his own accord..but dere closeness didn't seem to change...

his fingers once again carrased over d curve b4 pulling d dress back to its state and den finally he looked up to 

meet her eyes...

he smiled realising dey were long close, "jaan.."

"hmm.." mumbled geet still trying to cum out of d blissfull moment..dat feel of completion..

he alwz make her feel complete and his..she msiled at d thought..

maan croweled up on her till deir face met each other and planted a kiss on her forehead, "akele muskura rahi 

ho...bataona kya huva.."

geet slowly opened her eyes n smiled at him..her so complete smile made maan's heart expant in satisfaction..

"u make me complete maan.." utter geet..b4 pulling his head deep into er for a breath taking kiss...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   part 107 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

rupzloveu thumbnail
congrats on ur new thread...👏
awesome update..
loved the way maan describe their home...😃
ahhh romance is in the air...
awww n there talks is goshhh blushy blushy...😳
i loved it..
very very well written...👏