ArHi: A Vivid Array (OS Gall) [Blog Link : Pg 33]

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

*Disclaimer: All the work in this thread [including the banner] is solely mine. Please don't plagiarize or distribute it outside IF without my permission, thank you :)*

Hello!

So, as you can see, this is now my OS gallery ๐Ÿ˜† I've been meaning to write on Arnav-Khushi since the longest time, but it never came out right and as a result, there are countless Word Documents in my recycle bin ๐Ÿ˜† However, I've finally been able to do it and hence the gallery. This will have only One-shots, or vignettes or drabbles, but nothing else :)

Happy Reading <3

xoxo
Aanya

NOTE: For PMs on all my work, add my PM account - Aanya_PMaccount to your buddy lists, you shall receive PMs on all my work. Please do the adding yourself, I shall not be adding anyone. Also, I write on Armaan-Riddhima as well, so if you add the account you'll receive PMs for that as well so, sorry 'bout that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

A List of My Work - 

Love Is... - AR FF

Midnight Musings... - AR OS Gallery

INDEX

Fear [Based on E97: 13/10/11] - Page 1
Safe Haven - Page 6
Middle Ground [Based on Pre-cap of E98: 14/10/11] - Page 12
Confessions - Page 18
A Cross Between Parallels - Page 24

Hello :)

So this is the first time I'm writing on ArHi, I've only written on Armaan-Riddhima as of now. However I just caught up with today's episode and this came to my mind. It's mostly what happened today with a bit of my own imagination at the end ๐Ÿ˜ณ Read on - 

Fear

She tried to focus, but it only clouded her mind more. Her head was pounding and Khushi clutched it in pain. Just as the haze was about to overpower her she was startled. Through the blur, she watched him beat the man to a pulp. He punched him, over and over again. The man had started groaning in pain but Khushi had never seen an angrier Arnav. He had never been this angry. Not when she annoyed him, not when she did that drama so that he stays back, never. And the animalistic rage in his eyes scared her. Her heart pounded and she screamed at him to stop but he wouldn't. And she was scared. Oh so scared. Scared that the same man who took care of her this morning could turn so feral in a matter of minutes. Her voice echoed but he didn't cease his beating. This was not the Arnav she knew. She knew the man who said "What the-" at the drop of a hat. She knew the man whose eyes had softened when the little girl had kissed him. She knew the man who had apologized to her, and this wasn't him.  She watched helplessly as he pummeled the man with his fist. The fury in his eyes scared her. It terrified her that he was ready to beat this man to death just because he pushed her. In a last attempt to stop him she clutched his shoulder and to her relief a moment later, his shoulders sagged and he got up.

Arnav got up, his heart pounding and his breathing labored. He felt her remove her hand from his shoulder and he stood there for a moment, letting the anger ebb away. He couldn't help himself. It was alright when they beat him, he could handle it but something in him had snapped when he saw that asshole push her. And for a while there, he'd felt fear. Raw fear, when he saw her sway unsteadily. In that moment nothing but hot, pulsing bolts of anger, coursed through him. And he'd come close. So close in beating that bas***d. If only she hadn't stopped him. He looked at her. She was looking at him, her fear evident in her gaze. She was trying to figure him out, he knew it. He flinched mentally when he saw the unshed tears in her eyes. How did he always manage to do that?

They looked at each other, trying to calm themselves down. The fear had shaken them. Khushi tried not to cry, she would not do that. Arnav took deep breaths, he didn't remember the last time he'd felt so terrified for someone. He jerked out of his thoughts and recoiled a little as he felt her grab him in a hug.

Khushi hugged him , forgetting that she was supposed to be angry at him. She was afraid, she needed this. A tired sigh escaped from his lips. He gave trying to make sense of what had just happened and clutched her tighter as the residues of his fear left him. She was safe, it's all that mattered.

A few tears escaped from her eyes and the remnants of her dread left her as he rubbed her back. The one person who made her feel safe, was the person who had scared her in the first place. Arnav smiled wanly. It was she who calmed him and she who brought out the fear. Fear was a funny thing, they thought in unison.

--oo0oo--

Yeahh so about that...I think it's crap :P Oh well, read and comment you guys <3

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by Aanya. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice..Aanya, you are awesome writer.. ๐Ÿ‘ very well written and described in words on todays Arhi scene..I wished your imagined part they would have shown๐Ÿ˜...nice job..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG..You are a brilliant writer Aanya dii..Mashallah..I am now gonna respect your comments a lot more than I already did..Seriously, you are awesome and way to good..I loved it..It was short and beautiful..God Bless Jaani..
Love,
Amal

*Edited Sholly that OMKAJEN came in๐Ÿ˜ณ*
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res.! :)
*Edited*
Wow!
That was AMAZING!
Eh Aanya dont call it crap please!
I loved it!
Very well written!
And aaj ka episode toh was sooo adorable...
I loved the way he fought for her!
But then her uncle is no more... :(
All because of that shyaam! ugh..hate him!

But hey, this was really nice!
Loved it!
Do write more on ArHi! :)

Love
RheaEdited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing!!!!
u were jst brilliant!!!!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I likey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I definitely hope this would've happened! And he was so cute in the scene itself when he goes all 'He touched you!' kind-a! It was so adorable! 

And I <3ed the hug in the anecdote, it was so sweet! And my, does Arnav have a cute smile, I'm just picturing that now when I read that part in the vignette! 

Cute ๐Ÿ˜Š
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aanya darling 
do i need to tell u 
that ur an absolutely brilliant writer
u portray all the emtions so good 
that n words can express
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome
i lv dis drama nd arhi rockxx de r awesome 2gether...
thx 4 d pm

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aanya this was freaking cute.. i wish she would have hugged him but then she is 'THE  KKG.'. she cant do the expected.. :/ lols.. good one...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Vaish๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FREAAKINN HEELLL; AANYAAA <3 II SSOOO LOVVEEDD THIISSS! DAAMNN II JUSSTT WISSHH THEE LAAASST PART CAMEE TRRUU IN THEE EPII. UNFORTUANTELLYY ITS NOT LIKE THAAAT. BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN <3