Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Wow!! this is a nice topic!! I see that it dates back to a VERY long time ago!! It was really interesting to read about many of the members' first encounter with this forum!😊

Like many others, I too discovered these forums while searching for a picture of the "real jassi" couple months back. I was a just a viewer of this forum, but one day I decided I just had to join! Since then, I have been addicted to this place as well as JJKN.😃 

Finally, I want to thank Vijay for starting this WONDERFUL place, for without you, all this would not be here today. 👏👏👏 Thanks a lot!!😃

Edited by shiverz - 19 years ago
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It has been a fantastic journey for me as soon as I joined IF.There was some reference to IF in one yahoo group and I just checked out what IF is.Let me tell you, Vijay and all moderators, it is the greatest TV forum on web.All updates regularly posted and some very witty and thoughtful observations by active members.

One need not bother joining any other group when IF is there at our beck and call.

Thanks again.

Vas

shweta_k thumbnail

very well said kanchi

thanks to vijay for such a beautiful gift for us

thanks a lot buddy just bcoz of forum i feel that i am very close to sameer

thanx

Piscean thumbnail

My journey...hmm....so much to say but so much has been said already! Nevertheless posting your point of view has been the matra of I-F! So here goes......

I was one of those unfortunate Canadians to have lost their dish network signals and started searching frantically on the web for the slightest hint of information regarding the daily soaps JJKN and Kkusum. I ran into www.bhatter.com with the wonderful updates....it was like watching it right in front of your eyes and even better since it gave your imagination a run for its money as well! Then the inevitable curiosity hit me and I had to check out I-F! But curiosity did NOT kill this cat! www.bhatter.comwww.bhatter.com😉 It just hit her with the HOT I-F syndrome (acronym courtesy of QB!).

Like most others I was initially a silent member...never one to argue in real life either I couldn't see myself getting into arguments here. BUT I JUST HAD TO DEFEND PURAB ❤️AT ALL COSTS! And thus started my endless saga......posts after posts that were pro-Purab! Made some friends and well......made some others not too happy😭.....was about to leave at one point but the love of some members🤗 and MY love for the forum took over☯️! I just couldn't let go! And now here I am a senior member after such a short stay! Although Mr. Purab Mehra❤️ was initially (and will always continue to be) my inspiration to start conversing my drive has been the incessantly engaging arguments and the absolutely thought-provoking and extremely articulate posts (puja my vote still goes to you for the most articulate....no matter how much it sounds like I'm sucking up!😃). I see I-F much like a community with some intelligent thought-provokers🤓, some comedians🤡, some patronisers😎, some trouble-makers😈, some sensitive and understanding 😳and some wacky, crazy members  who all remind us what life and living with others is all about! I've learnt to be a lot more tolerant to others and have learnt to be assertive about my thoughts as well! I have a lot to thank I-F for! Now I'm a proud poster in JJKN, Kkusum (staunch Kshitij supporter!!!) and YMLH forums and wouldn't shy away from expressing my view at any point! 😎

Thanks to I-F, the mods and each and every member for making the environment so welcoming and warm! And special thanks to Vijay for having created a medium where thoughts and views can be penned (or typed www.bhatter.comwww.bhatter.com😉) with no barriers! 👏 Here's wishing the very best for the forum and for everyone who makes it just that extra special! 👍🏼

I would apologise for the long post but those who've read my earlier posts know that this woman has no page limits....thoughts are typed as they come in....so if you've read till the end....you definitely deserve an award! www.bhatter.comwww.bhatter.com😉😃🤗

popkurn thumbnail

Wow....

All of you guys have such looooooooooooooooooong journeys! Mine is short...well it started off with my friend shahidlover24 (preeti) telling me this site with all the serials and movies and jokes and stuff...I logged on becuase Preeti told me too, and then all my friends started logging in so it was fun, all I did was go in the Movies and Jokes section, I never came to General Disscussion, until my friend told me too lol, and I realised this was a great disscussion forum. I've had a great time with india-forums and hopefully I will keep on having a good time with india-forums.

I have made many friends, very nice friends, that I can trust😊. Big thankz to Vijay and all the moderators for making this site happen.😊

Priya

SPECIAL thumbnail

I have always watched JJKN, since the very first day, and hardly miss an episode.

My journey started when on sony, i was watching the HERO HONDA AWARDS.

(the one where jassi and nandu are wearing black).

as i was watching HERO HONDA AWARDS, i noticed when jassi was nominated for an award, in the box, it said MONA SINGH.

it could have been the name of an associate, but i was pretty sure that it may be the name of the actress playing jassi.

I was desperate to see what jassi looked like in real life without the glasses and braces

(she was supposed to come to leicester, UK where i live  for some dinner and dance, but couldn't due to her contract)

Because i wanted to see what jassi looked like in real life, i typed in MONA SINGH into google search.

As a result, i came across VIJAY's JJKN unofficial site, and noticed that jassi WAS MONA SINGH, and was delighted to see pictures of what she REALLY looked like.

Since then, i visited vijay's JJKN site regularly, and used the SHOUT facility a lot.

Then i noticed the link to IF.

I then regularly visited IF, on the JJKN and KKusum forums.  I wasn't a member, but i read the posts daily.

Then, after few weeks, i decided to become a member, so i created the username lippy girl.

Due to some requests that the username was NOT DECENT, i created the username SPECIAL (my real name is SARITA), and visit the forum EVERY DAY!!!

IF is a wonderful site, and is so adictiive.  I post regularly, but i have to read posts EVERY DAY.

thankyou VIJAY for creating such a wonderful site, where we are a fraternity of brothers and sisters from all around the WORLD (which is truly a unique and wonderful experience).

and thankyou everybody else for making IF the special place it is to communicate in harmony with bro and sis worldwide.

bluelotus thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
It was Arman Suri who brought me here. I have never watched any serials in my life before JJKN. One night when I was feeling so bored and Juggling channels one by one ,His charming face came up in front. I recognised him from Pardesh and sat there to watch what is going on. It was one earlier episode of JJKN. Next day when I put Arman Suri in google searh, I came up on one of the posts by queen bee. (Thank you Arman and Queenbee) From there onwards for weeks I was a silent visitor here, only reading and not responding until one day I decided to jump in. And what a jump it was. I thank God and every body here for this wonderful place. I have got many friends here, IF has become an integral part of my life. Thank you very much every body.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i was a totally anti-serial kind of a person, i used to pride myself on not being hooked on to any serial in particular.i used to tease all my people back home that they were so hooked on to the soap concept...
i had a very vague idea of what was going on in a couple of serials and that was because of my friends who would discuss these serials once in a while.

however, one day while i was changing channels....i left the SONY channel running and started browsing the internet........it was the scene where jassi was walking out of the club/bar (octaviour)i think and its the first time (i think)armaan sorta genuinely proposes to jassi....now repelled by serials - that I AM....but genuine romantic love stories - that I AM NOT.....hee hee 😳

i knew that jassi was jassi and that armaan was a cassanova (believe it or not guys but till feb 2005 thats all i knew about jjkn had no idea about any other character on the show).......that one scene hooked me on...i started reversing the whole process..wanted to know exactly what happened...

obviously vijay's page comes on first if you want to look out for jjkn updates...from there the original story links...I read the whole blf storyline in about 3 days...(obviously i was doing nothing but reading BLF).....so thats how it all started..now i do watch a couple of serials...but none as  permanently as jjkn.....

simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well my journey is not as interesting as others but neways. i waz reading updates on yahoo and it kept on saying thnx 2 indiaforums. i saw it a few times then i thought that i should check this place out since i just love indian tv serial. i checked out and now im hooked 2 india forums.😃its just the best site ever. 😃
marvelous.malks thumbnail
MY Journey...well i am soo hooked to this place..as soon as i come 4rm school, its india-forums!  i found soo many gr8 frinds over here...a perfect place to share our feelings this site and the ppl over here  ROCK!