Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Well,somebody seems to be on a roll...uh huh no complaints..keep them coming dear😊
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think I've ever said it but you write really really well!
I loved how you managed to write such an entertaining OS simply based on Maan, Geet and a cheesy romantic novel. The dialogues between them were typical Maan and Geet..it's hard not to fall in love with the cheesy romance lover Geet and the cheeky lover Maan.

Please do write more if you get a chance and do PM me if you do write another OS. :)
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THere goes another great piece...I wonder 4rm which part of ur brain u get ur writing juices flowing?? Oh..excuse me...I just had an imagination of a girl at her computer with her brain flowing out a mixture of milkshakes & papers...eerie really but quite funny πŸ˜† So..So...'it' is just great...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ I can so relate 2 Maan. Well....curiousity killed de cat....didnt it? I am one dead-a-thousand-tymes cat!!πŸ˜‰ Waitin foh ur nex one..!! Edited by nikki.171 - 13 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So, well...last one, I was pending upon! If I failed to state it there, I loved this one too! Edited! 

anks_ams thumbnail
wonderful and awesome OS.
loved it:)