Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: akanna

Terence provides amusement to a guy?!! No wonder he cant help watching Terence's shows and talk about him in every single post!! Poor thing literally breathes Terence!! If only Terence would hear this!!! 🤣

😃 yess I love it when arrogant people are brought back down to earth.........Terrence and some of his fans though DID was Terrence and without him it wouldn't survive.........and now DID is doing better then ever without Terrence, and Terrence's show can't even crack a 2 rating, and is hte lowest rated show on television.......😃 Humility really is a great teacher.....😃
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 yess I love it when arrogant people are brought back down to earth.........Terrence and some of his fans though DID was Terrence and without him it wouldn't survive.........and now DID is doing better then ever without Terrence, and Terrence's show can't even crack a 2 rating, and is hte lowest rated show on television.......😃 Humility really is a great teacher.....😃

Who brought who back down to earth?? When Terence himself chose to do the CDD show over DID, who is being taught humility?? Terence did help boost the ratings of CDD show compared to its pathetic level in season one!! And of course the ratings that DID got was from its first two seasons, where Terence was a huge part too!!! 😛 I didnt see CDD as the lowest rated show, as it's always in the top 40, and there are more than 100 shows!! What kind of math logic do you use???
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Who brought who back down to earth?? When Terence himself chose to do the CDD show over DID, who is being taught humility?? Terence did help boost the ratings of CDD show compared to its pathetic level in season one!! And of course the ratings that DID got was from its first two seasons, where Terence was a huge part too!!! 😛 I didnt see CDD as the lowest rated show, as it's always in the top 40, and there are more than 100 shows!! What kind of math logic do you use???

😃 Yup the ratings were so great that the channel decided to take it off the air a few weeks earlier then it was supposed to be off the air.........a pathetic  1.28 rating just this week...Meanwhile DID Doubles is doing way better in ratings then DID 1 and DID 2 when Terrence was there.......😃 looks like someone took long naps in math and logic classes..........😃 
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 Yup the ratings were so great that the channel decided to take it off the air a few weeks earlier then it was supposed to be off the air.........a pathetic  1.28 rating just this week...Meanwhile DID Doubles is doing way better in ratings then DID 1 and DID 2 when Terrence was there.......😃 looks like someone took long naps in math and logic classes..........😃 

There was no source mentioned in that article, and could be exaggerated! It says the CDD finale is on March 20th and then the Guinness show will be in its place!! So what's the big deal?? There are only few teams left in the show, and the finale is expected to be this month anyway! Since I didnt know how many groups would be in the finale, I didnt know the exact date, but I expected it to be in March itself!! Get a life!! How can it continue for few more weeks when the number of groups will be zero?? They cannot continue with the same groups for a few weeks without eliminations either!!! LOL...

Who cares about DID ratings?? How come DID never became #1 show, in any seasons?? As far as it doesnt make it to the top 10 shows, who cares what the rating is?!! I watch the shows I like and the ones that come on the channels I subscribe to, all other shows I dont care.. Same way I watch CDD and DID since I have the channels available..
ankit_nyc thumbnail

There was no source mentioned in that article, and could be exaggerated! It says the CDD finale is on March 20th and then the Guinness show will be in its place!! So what's the big deal?? There are only few teams left in the show, and the finale is expected to be this month anyway! Since I didnt know how many groups would be in the finale, I didnt know the exact date, but I expected it to be in March itself!! Get a life!! How can it continue for few more weeks when the number of groups will be zero?? They cannot continue with the same groups for a few weeks without eliminations either!!! LOL...

Who cares about DID ratings?? How come DID never became #1 show, in any seasons?? As far as it doesnt make it to the top 10 shows, who cares what the rating is?!! I watch the shows I like and the ones that come on the channels I subscribe to, all other shows I dont care.. Same way I watch CDD and DID since I have the channels available..

ðŸ˜ƒ Get a life? looks like someone took naps in manners classes as well not just logic and math..........😃 The article stated that the show was supposed to end in April and has been moved up due to low ratings.........so you're saying they are making it up? so we shouldn't believe the media but believe your words........😃 okay thank you.........The facts are the facts, CDD was the lowest rated dance show on television, and was taken off the air due to low ratings........😃 DID Doubles is the highest rated dance show on television, and is doing better in ratings then DID 1 and DID 2........Hope Terrence doesn't come back to DID 3 and sink that show like he did CDD..........Tongue
akanna thumbnail
LOL.. Ignorance and blindness can make some people act weird!! Not their fault, or at least I should pretend it as they are not at fault!! LOL...
ankit_nyc thumbnail

LOL.. Ignorance and blindness can make some people act weird!! Not their fault, or at least I should pretend it as they are not at fault!! LOL...

😃 I guess that ends the argument.....you called people who don't agree with you blind and ignorant........okay you win.......😃 still doesn't change the fact that Terrence flopped big time on his own in CDD...........😃
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago