Lowest rated Dance Show on Television......

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CDD thus far has been the lowest rated dance show on Indian Television.  The show keeps losing ratings every week..........At this rate a day may come when only Terrence, and Urmila will be left watching the show........They need to change the judges and bring in more exciting and qualified judges.........Terrence is a one trick pony in that he can pretty much manage to put on an average contemporary routine and that's it..........His judging skills in other forms of dance outside of contemporary is significantly lacking..........Urmila has been pretty good I say but she can't carry the whole show by herself, she needs some help.............Bring in Shaimak Davar as a judge, and then watch the ratings shoot up.......😛 Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dont care abt ratings..but i love watching this show, and so do all my cuzs and friends..this is one show we actually look forward too

and its not JUST because of the JUDGES Ankit, its because of the groups and the dances...build a bridge and get over it...
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Dont care abt ratings..but i love watching this show, and so do all my cuzs and friends..this is one show we actually look forward too

and its not JUST because of the JUDGES Ankit, its because of the groups and the dances...build a bridge and get over it...

😃  building things is way too hard.........breaking things down is much easier.......😃 As for CDD, I think the quality of the dancing on the show is very lacking compared to other dance shows on television such as DID and JDJ........It feels like one is watching group dances in a high school show rather then on a professional television channel.........😊 I think Shaimak Davar would really bring a touch of class to that show which it so desperately needs right now.........😛
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃  building things is way too hard.........breaking things down is much easier.......😃 As for CDD, I think the quality of the dancing on the show is very lacking compared to other dance shows on television such as DID and JDJ........It feels like one is watching group dances in a high school show rather then on a professional television channel.........😊 I think Shaimak Davar would really bring a touch of class to that show which it so desperately needs right now.........😛

yeah well i guess i enjoy watching dances that seem like high school shows..
RagMasta thumbnail
and it seems like u cant stop watching the show...so something is attracting u to watch every single dance to make remarks like u r right now...
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

and it seems like u cant stop watching the show...so something is attracting u to watch every single dance to make remarks like u r right now...

😃 I am not a Terrence fan but even I can't bear to see the ratings of the show drop even further.........so I am doing my part to help Terrence hold on to whatever small rating the show has........😃 and it also helps me appreciate DID Doubles even more..........😃
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have to thank you because of you this forum got some topics to discuss.

Terence is great charmer na, even you are not fan of him but in most of your post you use Terence name. Indirectly he rules your mind.

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raju and Shree, with ya two here! Some people cant resist to post without taking Terence's name!!! 😆
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreenysa

I have to thank you because of you this forum got some topics to discuss.

Terence is great charmer na, even you are not fan of him but in most of your post you use Terence name. Indirectly he rules your mind.

😃 I must say Terrence does provide me with great amusement..........😃
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Terence provides amusement to a guy?!! No wonder he cant help watching Terence's shows and talk about him in every single post!! Poor thing literally breathes Terence!! If only Terence would hear this!!! 🤣