Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

Are we fighting a war here?? The PURAB land against the ARMAAN land?? Reading some of your posts - its sure sounds like it 😆. Purab and Armaan are just fictional characters, and it surprises me that some can feel so passionate about defending them, at the cost of hurting some REAL people's feeling. I wasn't aware that it was such a "worthy" cause. 😕

good one! 😉
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

[quote=kshreya2002]1. Is it ok for one 'coolbie' to call a 'newbie' a despo cuz she posted 4 messages? Instead of taking part in the discussion started this person started personal attacks. Why was he not reined in? Becuz he is an older member? Or becuz he posts 'funny' updates? Or becuz he is a fan for Purab Mehra(most mods I have seen till now are his fans too). Mind u it wasnt me who first started personally attacking people. So why wasnt this person warned against? Strangely even now this person has got a 'promotion' while I get a warning and a ban threat. So fair![/quote]

As Mystica said we do not support name calling or any personal attack of any kind. As of posting more messages is no offence just make sure you do not post the same thing on 2 different threads as one might be deleted by the moderator to keep each thread unique.

Well Jammy has been made Coolbie for his involvement with the forum and regularity of the Updates he provides and he have already been served a warning for the post he made against you. Please take it as 2 different events.

India-Forums might have got good amount of people Purab but do not forget we also got some heavyweight Armaan fans too like Minnie, Hydroxide, Jodi, Heyeon and me too ðŸ˜† so you be rest assured that till we are in some healthy discussion and give good reasoning for what ever we say on the forum it would be welcomed by all.

[quote=kshreya2002]2. But when I make a comment on someone why am I instantly attacked as trying to spoil the 'peace' of this place? Is 'peace' in india-forums site equivalent to one-sided discussions? Are the older lot here so intolerant of new views that new views are equated w/ war mongering. [/quote]

As Mystica said:

Shreya, Please calm down and continue with the discussions. All views are welcome as long as they are not personal attacks towards other members or are graphic in nature. 

So lets start afresh ... and enjoy!

Cheers,
Vijay

Thanks for replying! Regarding posting 2 messages I think its best to have one board for JJKN like the rest of the serials. that will ensure that everyone do read all the threads. some may not come this thread as it seems to contain only the updates. its a suggestion though.

Regading the despo comment..I saw the comment long b4 i reacted. infact someone (u can check that thread) even applauded jammy for it. The mods were silent. I can accept that it may have been over-looked. But thats difficult to believe cuz there was an instant reaction from a mod on my 'cad' comment. I kept quiet to see if the person is reprimanded. but he wasnt until some member pointed it out. I hope next time on mods dont appear biased when they reprimand someone.

Abt Jammy being made 'coolbie'. I read the rules when I joined the forum and I have no problems w/ that. what pissed me off is that no warning were given to him. If it was given in private messages I obviously cant see them. So perhaps next time u cud use the private message for everyone?

Coming to discussions..I hope members take them in a positive light. But I guess many wont. Hence they think JP members are responsible for 'destroying peace'. I guess as a mod u cannot do anything abt it.

Btw someone copied my message from jassi_pretty and posted it in this thread. that was totally unneccessary and I dont want to react to it. I hope it is deleted asap.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshii

completely agree with tisha....if certain people feel that this forum is biased and unjust and refuse to budge from this stand no matter how wrong they may be, why come back to this forum again and again and just keep hurling insults at people and generally spread negativity around.....plz visit only the forums u enjoy being at and let others enjoy too

For me I love JJKN. I enjoy coming to any forum which discusses it including this one and setindia.