Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mind-googling

Gauriji, I didn't make any comments, only stated a fact. Why did you have to defend ID? 😆

You are asking me why am I defending him whereas Ankit and HakkaBakka are accusing me of bashing him😆 

With you on rest of your post
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Dude, I am not doing your homework for you.  You think it's rumor then you go and google the evidence proving it's rumor.  I am pretty set in my opinion about ID - I can't stand his personality that comes across on t.v. but I love his music.  You are more than welcome to disagree with me on both counts😛.  Doesn't bother me one bit and doesn't chnage my opinion about ID.

Bina aag ke dhuan nahi uthta.All the things were made up and  put in a cold bag after it came to media.

Poonam said she took sleeping pills due to her financial position but she did many shows under ZEE after SRGMP 2007 and before it she was working in a PCO and she also has a job in Railways so she was better off in her life.

Ismail was on national television even for hitting his own childrens. May be he is a good musician but as a human being he is not clean.

We will never get evidence of it.
Edited by Anamika21 - 13 years ago