ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Show starts with KK and rakhi joking   Lot of joking going on today.
Today  is judges choice round

Ahesaas  dances with kaisa jadoo dala re
KK wonderful it was done buetiful
RK ahesaas performance was like a fire she remind me pf my childhood
KK jokes with rakhi saying don't be like rakhi to ahesaas rakhis dances on kaisa jadoo dala re beutifully.
KK jokes it was okay and gives her chocolate

AK asks swapnil to shake hands with rakjhi
 then he comes on stage and start chanting mantra as if he is performing a ceremony of SR's weddingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swapnil pulls his hand away from hand shake with rakhi,πŸ˜†

Aamir sings song khwaja mere khwaja  dil me sama ja from jodha akbar movie beautifullyπŸ‘
aamir gets standing ovation
KK in bad times we got a marham on our heasts. I will salute you. KK had tears in his eyes and hugs aamir. very emotional scene, KK seceted this song for aamir. AAmir sang with lots of emotions
AK sings a song hazaro valvale insaan din me bnate hai. woh khushnasib hote hai jinhe kwaja bulate hai
hoke mayus tere dar se sawali na  gaya in reply
RK I respct anuju and kKji. AAmir you touched my soul great

Next chinky  she dances on song  ban than  jati re o jati re b jati re from movie kurukshetraShe danced beutifully as well.
RK I am so happy it was great god bless you.
KK I am a bit disappointed. It was not perfect
AK good but you have to do better. RK how do you feel asks Swapnil
RK says I loved it all the steps and choreography  was wonderful.
Next rohanprit  sings  bejaan dil ko mere ishq ne zinda kiya tadap tadap ke is dil se from hum dil chuke sanam what a wonderful start. it was amazing.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Absolutely wonderful heart touching singing from RP😭
Rakhi was crying with tears in hr eyes.
RK you touched my heart you have jhunoon sung so beautifully
AK for your tears kabhi khud pe kabhi halat pe rona aya hum to samje the ke hum bhool gaye ho inko
KK comes with choco late.

KK I knew that is why  I selected this song for you,
  Next ayush performs on aa ahiqui hai teri sung by himesh reshamiya

RK what a lovely song what a energy. Amazing performance lovely song and performance
AK gave the song  AK i listen to the song and enjoy  I toekrate every one 's song. I felt this will suit perfectly
KK I disa gree with wht you said I tolerate AR rehman. KK was upset
AK says I am sorry it was bang on target
kK it was little patchy, But I enjoyed,

Next vasundhara sings lagta hai man kahin bhaage re man kahin  from movie chameli beautifully sung.πŸ‘
AK BOT bang on target I liked the tonner quality and enjoyed it.
KK the song was missing nauthy touch
RK loved the end. I was disappointed  in the middle and beginning

all 3 pairs come on stage
now scores
lowest  stars  55 jodi ayush and vasundhara # 3
2nd highest jodi is rohanprit  and chinky 56 stars
aamir and ahesaas is #1 jodi with 60 stars.πŸ‘πŸ‘

It  was one of the best episode with excellent performances,πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ramas - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update, Ramas. yes, there is definitely a lot of joking going on today. I thought everyone was really awesome today. I enjoyed each and every contestants performance. I was even brough to tears watching Aamir's performance. πŸ˜ƒ It was out of this world.Edited by Aamir's Fan - 15 years ago
m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Ramas.  I agree that is the best episode of the season.  Everyone perform so great.  First time I have seen the whole program and I am not bored.

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Thank you Ramas.  I agree that is the best episode of the season.  Everyone perform so great.  First time I have seen the whole program and I am not bored.

actually i was able to watch whole thing because I wanted to write update and catch almos everything that went on. So I  got glimpses of whole thing and even then I thought this episode was too good. Hopefully I will watch tom night when it airs again, The videos don't work well for me.
 last night I wasted 3 hours watching 1 hour video still I did not get all performances.
As for singing all 3 RP, aamir and vasundhara were too good.πŸ‘
Thanks.