Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I don't think he had much of an individual contribution. He is mostly mentioned along with Sahdev and he is the one who did most things among them.

I don't think his absence would have made much difference.

Again here the characters mentioned are those who are responsible to do something not the ones who just happened to be there since they were

Nakul was a good swordsman who helped conquering the Western kingdoms for Yudhishtir's Rajasuya Yagna, was the leader of one of the seven Akshahuni, and also killed Shakuni Mama on the 14th day.

I chose Chitrangad, because the war between him and the Gandharva king did not have any point to serve except maybe don't be prideful of your name and legacy without having any talent/skills.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Epic Explorers

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Nakul was a good swordsman who helped conquering the Western kingdoms for Yudhishtir's Rajasuya Yagna, was the leader of one of the seven Akshahuni, and also killed Shakuni Mama on the 14th day.

I chose Chitrangad, because the war between him and the Gandharva king did not have any point to serve except maybe don't be prideful of your name and legacy without having any talent/skills.

In that way everyone had some important role. Even Chitrangad help expand the kingdom.

Shakuni was killed on day 18 and not 14 and his death served not much purpose. Even had he survived the war was still lost by them.

P.S. Rajasuya wasn't Ashwamedh that it required to win others. That was just an added advantage that they did. Even if western kingdoms weren't won, Rajasuya would still have been completed

Even I didn't select Nakul though I think he is the least important Pandava

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Epic Explorers

I am surprised no one opted for Uttar Kumar.

Do people feel he is important or is he so unimportant that get's ignored even in the competition on unimportants

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I went for Lower Kauravas, since I already read (and somewhat agree with) the theory that the LKs were mostly either kids from Dhritrashtra's affairs, or the children of his staff/ministers etc or a mix of both options. These kind of semi-royal kids were often marked as the ruling King's child, just like most women servants were considered de-facto wives. Their contribution will not change regardless of what label they carry.

Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Epic Explorers

Posted: 1 months ago

I don't know. Whom to cast vote. I feel every character we know is important since we know them else no name would have been mentioned or they should not have any contribution on this epic.