Thorn.Princess thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

after round 3, we will find out that WD toppedsmiley36smiley2

She might win the entire game smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Oh, for sure. Parm and Nina are like this. They keep saying anda party but they top the game.smiley37

This is only applicable for parm

She is going to win this game too smiley9

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Haar Kar Jeetne Wale Ko Baazigar Kehte Hai Srikant Tiwari GIF

Bhej diya, ab jo hai so hai..

┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

Thanks to this, I found a show where FL is hanging on a kite, ML *accidentally* throwing telephone wire across the ceiling fan in anger and then getting caught up in it, another one where FL gave birth to a watermelon, a ML slipping and sindoor falling into a (still unwed) FL's head from one floor above/with a pichkari, accidental Karwa Chauth, FL being cursed by villian at home and she suddenly falls off a cliff when she is driving through the traffic just 2 frames before, ML getting stuck in the villian's hair, ML-FL accidental saath phere while riding on cycle, FL cleaning laptop with Dettol, and the most epic one wherein the FL ends up on the moon along with her scooter. And these are not even labelled as supernatural shows.

BHAISAAB, KYA PRAGATI KI HAI ITV NE!! smiley32smiley39smiley37

Mujhe list do inn shows ka 🤣

An idea for next season smiley37

minakrish thumbnail

┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

Thanks to this, I found a show where FL is hanging on a kite, ML *accidentally* throwing telephone wire across the ceiling fan in anger and then getting caught up in it, another one where FL gave birth to a watermelon, a ML slipping and sindoor falling into a (still unwed) FL's head from one floor above/with a pichkari, accidental Karwa Chauth, FL being cursed by villian at home and she suddenly falls off a cliff when she is driving through the traffic just 2 frames before, ML getting stuck in the villian's hair, ML-FL accidental saath phere while riding on cycle, FL cleaning laptop with Dettol, and the most epic one wherein the FL ends up on the moon along with her scooter. And these are not even labelled as supernatural shows.

Oh yes I found those on the videos I saw because of Shiri.smiley37
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

This is only applicable for parm

She is going to win this game too smiley9

Not happening😝 I am not finding the answers for 3 Qs and not sure about about other 2 answers🫠🫠
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Oh yes I found those on the videos I saw because of Shiri.smiley37

Dekha, tumhara general knowlegde badha dia maine smiley37

NINALOGY thumbnail

┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

There are many more 😂

ML brought moon for FL, FL turned into Makkhi, ML ran from across the room to save a FL who fell from 10-feet-high staircase, FL's dupatta gets stuck in the fan and instead of taking it off her, the hero tears it off with his bare teeth. It’s laughable and nonsensical at most 🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

ML saved FL from falling fan

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I know only 2 out of 10 Qs!smiley16

At least anda nahi milega 🥳

I know 3smiley16

at least 4 words

WildestDreams thumbnail