minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

H a i r  A n d  M a k e u p  D a i r i e s  #2

Hello, beauty aficionados πŸ’–

Here is another thread for discussions. This is the perfect place to share your daily hair and makeup routines, tips, and product recommendations.

Share your current look, including all the products and tools that helped you achieve it. Whether you're trying a new hairstyle, perfecting your makeup look, or just keeping it simple, we want to hear all about it!

We are excited to see the variety of hair and makeup styles from our forum members, so don’t be shy! Every look is welcome, whether it’s simple, glam, or somewhere in between.

Happy posting and stay beautiful 🌟

Previous Thread: Hair and Makeup Diaries #1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Come on ladies. Share your hair and makeup tips, tricks and hacks here. Be it at home, or going out.. what are your go-to products?

Also, what are your favorite hair & makeup brands?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: minakrish

Come on ladies. Share your hair and makeup tips, tricks and hacks here. Be it at home, or going out.. what are your go-to products?

Skincare: Remove make up before sleeping,

Use a low pH face wash ,

And my favourite moisturizer is Klairs blue midnight cream, but it's extremely expensive so I use very sparingly. (Not sponsored, mujhe vaise bhi kaun paise degasmiley36)

Make up trick :

is foundation mein i add one drop of face oil (I add Minimalist Squalene oil, but you can use any).

It gives a beautiful finish. Even 200 Rs foundation starts looking high end smiley36

Hair : 

Hair toh i have no trick, i have extremely curly hair but I have extreme insecurity about my appearance (talk about irony because my books are based on self acceptance and body positivity smiley36, anyways) , so i get my hair straightening and keratin treatment done once every year , so though it's looks decently manageable and straight, it's technically not real smiley37 (that's me in dp)

Kisi ke paas koi trick hai toh mujhe de do.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Currently, my hairs are tied in a ponytail. As summer are here so my go-to hairstyles these days are either a ponytail or a bun. And the only trick I know for hair is oiling atleast once a week and yeah the other one is applying onion water on hair and then wash your hair with chemical free shampoo. 

Additionally, I'm not wearing any makeup at the moment. Generally, whether I'm staying in or going out, I tend not to wear much makeup. My go to makeup is too minimal, just kajal, mascara and lip gloss 

I actually want to know more about skincare tips. I heard applying Chickpea flour's paste having aloe vera gel is good for skin. 

Minionite thumbnail

@ Bold: smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I literally do nothing. I'm au naturel. The only thing I use is perfume and lip gloss. I don't have any preferred brands in lip gloss. Any nice colours that also have moisturizing capabilities works for me. For perfume, I like very light and simple scents. My fav nowadays is White Tea by Elizabeth Arden. There are a couple of different scents in that line and I like most of them.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I literally do nothing. I'm au naturel. The only thing I use is perfume and lip gloss. I don't have any preferred brands in lip gloss. Any nice colours that also have moisturizing capabilities works for me. For perfume, I like very light and simple scents. My fav nowadays is White Tea by Elizabeth Arden. There are a couple of different scents in that line and I like most of them.

Shreyaaaa! White Tea by Elizabeth Arden is exactly what I wear everyday.smiley27smiley31 It's the perfect perfume for daily use.smiley14

RainOfDew thumbnail

I hv oily and acne prone skin so no make up at all.. i use derma recommended products.. no tips for itsmiley36

For hair too nothing else except derma recommended shampoosmiley36 but i hv heard rice water is really helpful.. hv heard only positive reviews abt it.. u can try if u want