A good Father will leave an everlasting imprint on his kids.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Romcom Reigners

Posted: 15 days ago

A father is a man does not only give up his time, his many pleasures, but hands them over without a sound. A man bends to hold them in their suffering, in their questions, in their garbled turns of phrase. A man admits his failures, turns over his heavy stones, stands at the feet of grief and wanting does not turn away. A lasting place for this children is created by a man who becomes a father . 

Shar8ng few wonderful quotes 
William Shakespeare once said, “It is a wise father that knows his own child.”

“I’m inspired by the love people have for their children. And I’m inspired by my own children, how full they make my heart. They make me want to work to make the world a little bit better. And they make me want to be a better man.” — former President Barack Obama

“Fathering makes a man, whatever his standing in the eyes of the world, feel strong and good and important, just as he makes his child feel loved and valued.” — Frank Pittman

I invite my dear friends to share their views on fatherhood on this Father’s Day . 

You are welcome tk share quotes on fatherhood 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Fathers days IFianssmiley31

Edit - typos wypos

Edited by Chingaari - 15 days ago
.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Fathers day I-F'ians smiley27

This is my fav quote : Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.smiley27 - Anne Gedde

How true is it?!smiley9 Thanks for the tag! :)

Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 15 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Romcom Reigners

• “Biology does not make a man a father — nor a woman a mother. We are what we do.” ― Andrew Vachss, "Another Chance to Get It Right"