Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

THIS IS BY FAR THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN 

Angad and Sahiba's engagement was a joyous occasion, celebrated by their families with great enthusiasm. Angad, a charming and kind-hearted young man, had fallen deeply in love with Sahiba, who was known for her grace and beauty. The two families had become close, often visiting each other's homes and sharing many happy moments together.

One sunny afternoon, Angad and his family visited Sahiba's house for a casual get-together. The air was filled with laughter and the aroma of delicious food being prepared in the kitchen. Sahiba's older sister, Seerat, was an aspiring makeup artist and loved experimenting with different looks on Sahiba.

"Sit still, Sahiba," Seerat instructed, her focus entirely on applying the perfect amount of lip gloss. "You need to look stunning for Angad."

Sahiba giggled, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "I don't think Angad cares that much about my lip gloss, Seerat."

Seerat, with a determined look, applied another layer of gloss. "Trust me, sis, this will make you shine even more."

Just then, Angad's cousin, Garry, walked into the room, drawn by the sound of their laughter. He watched Seerat work her magic, his eyebrows raised in amusement. "Wow, Sahiba, that's a lot of lip gloss," he remarked with a grin.

Seerat stepped back to admire her work. "There, all done! What do you think?"

Before Sahiba could answer, Garry chimed in with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I have an idea to fix this," he said, drawing everyone's attention. "How about a kiss from Angad to get rid of the excess lip gloss?"

Sahiba's cheeks turned a deep shade of pink, and she playfully swatted at Garry. "That's not happening, Garry."

Garry laughed, unfazed. "Come on, Sahiba, it's just a kiss. Besides, it will be fun!"

But Garry was relentless, and he quickly made his way to the living room where Angad was chatting with his parents. "Angad, you have to come see this," he called out, beckoning him with a wave.

Curious, Angad excused himself and followed Garry back to the room where Sahiba and Seerat were. His eyes widened when he saw Sahiba's glossy lips, and a smile spread across his face. "What's going on here?" he asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"Sahiba was just trying out some makeup," Seerat explained, her own smile matching her sister's. "But maybe I went a little overboard with the lip gloss."

Angad chuckled, stepping closer to Sahiba. "Well, you still look beautiful," he said softly, his eyes locking with hers.

Garry, not one to let go of his idea, nudged Angad playfully. "So, are you going to help her get rid of it or what?"

Sahiba's heart raced as she looked up at Angad, her embarrassment giving way to a flutter of excitement. Angad, always the gentleman, took her hand in his and leaned in, his lips brushing hers in a tender, lingering kiss. The world seemed to fade away as they shared that moment, their love for each other shining brightly.

When they finally pulled away, Sahiba's lips were free of the excess gloss, and her face was lit up with a radiant smile. "I think that worked," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Angad smiled back, his eyes full of love. "Anytime, Sahiba."

Seerat clapped her hands, breaking the spell. "Well, that was better than I expected. You two are perfect together."

Garry joined in, laughing. "See, I told you it would work. You guys should listen to me more often."

Sahiba playfully rolled her eyes. "Alright, Garry, we'll give you credit for this one."

As the afternoon continued, the house was filled with even more laughter and joy. The family gathered around the living room, sharing stories and enjoying each other's company. Angad's mother, Mrs. Brar, leaned over to Sahiba's mother, Mrs. Monga and whispered, "They make such a lovely couple, don't they?"

Mrs. Brar nodded, her eyes shining with pride. "Yes, they do. I couldn't have asked for a better match for Sahiba."

Later, as the sun began to set and the evening drew to a close, Angad and Sahiba found a quiet moment together on the porch. The sky was painted with hues of pink and orange, casting a warm glow around them.

Angad took Sahiba's hand in his, his touch gentle and reassuring. "I'm really looking forward to our future together, Sahiba."

Sahiba smiled, her heart full. "Me too, Angad. I feel so lucky to have you by my side."

Angad leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. "We'll make a lifetime of beautiful memories, just like today."

Sahiba nestled closer to him, feeling the warmth of his embrace. "I can't wait."

As the stars began to twinkle above, Angad and Sahiba knew that their journey together was just beginning. With their families' support, a little bit of playful mischief, and a lot of love, their future was bound to be filled with happiness and cherished memories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

A perfect solution for the excess lip gloss. Angad was more than happy to oblige.

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Lovely 😍 ❤️ wonderfully written..One shot