Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

yeah he used to leave noah with her to babysit but it changed. They had gotten noah together then she got her own. He had to block her from everywhere πŸ˜‚ she was crazy 

glad the nightmare is over for him. and for me noah was always wahi's baby only smiley42

priya185 thumbnail

Dogs are loving pets

but nobody can look after Noah better than Wahi

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

I heard about degrading and embarrassing infront of his friends and posted about that in this thread

did I tell you that

yes you did say it here but others said it too. It’s like confirmed by many close friends of his

priya185 thumbnail

yes you did say it here but others said it too. It’s like confirmed by many close friends of his

okay can you msg or tell here who else said it. I think I heard from Sehban but I am not 100% sure I remember

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

okay can you msg or tell here who else said it. I think I heard from Sehban but I am not 100% sure I remember

Sehban & Rahul

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This weeks eps were fantastic πŸ”₯ ziada Anu & Virat ka scene nahin but the story is moving. Rajdeep and Madhu ka kuch news mila, Mehtas koh New clues, I liked it. 

And song is def beautiful (story mein zaroor dalungi jab Time milega to sing it smiley27) And Virat was so cute. Him wishing for Anu, him trying to tell her about Rajdeep and the Mehta but don't wanna stress her more, Haye smiley42 Virat, def has Anu's back jab tak hai Jaan. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

This weeks eps were fantastic πŸ”₯ ziada Anu & Virat ka scene nahin but the story is moving. Rajdeep and Madhu ka kuch news mila, Mehtas koh New clues, I liked it. 

And song is def beautiful (story mein zaroor dalungi jab Time milega to sing it smiley27) And Virat was so cute. Him wishing for Anu, him trying to tell her about Rajdeep and the Mehta but don't wanna stress her more, Haye smiley42 Virat, def has Anu's back jab tak hai Jaan. 

yes, i liked how the story is moving. Hopefully the pace goes like this

Pyaarasam thumbnail

yes, i liked how the story is moving. Hopefully the pace goes like this

Let's Hope no more drag 🀞

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Dil todha sambhal ke 🀣πŸ₯°Screenshot_2024-05-18-04-26-21-064_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Edited by Pyaarasam - 21 days ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Dil todha sambhal ke 🀣πŸ₯°Screenshot_2024-05-18-04-26-21-064_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

thank you so much smiley31

hayee what a pic smiley43