Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

But this lawyer family doesn’t know that in the absence of a corpse, a man cannot be declared dead till after seven years ..that too only after a court decree is obtained ..apparently they used this in Season 2..and now in Season 4, with lawyer protagonists, this is forgotten ? 

sharadrocks thumbnail
this doesn’t look like Poddar house though does it ? Have they booked a special venue for this ceremony maybe ?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

But this lawyer family doesn’t know that in the absence of a corpse, a man cannot be declared dead till after seven years ..that too only after a court decree is obtained ..apparently they used this in Season 2..and now in Season 4, with lawyer protagonists, this is forgotten ? 

Yaar itni logic Ki baat kyu kar rahi ho? Logically, toh if these guys are mad at Abhira they should be equally mad at Armaan. Aur Ar toh alag ki Bewakoof cheezein Bol raha Hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

this doesn’t look like Poddar house though does it ? Have they booked a special venue for this ceremony maybe ?

I think this is Mandir scene. 

sharadrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar itni logic Ki baat kyu kar rahi ho? Logically, toh if these guys are mad at Abhira they should be equally mad at Armaan. Aur Ar toh alag ki Bewakoof cheezein Bol raha Hai.

yeh logic yehi log doosre season mei reference kiye hain ..isiliye poocha ..but well..who cares ..when one party is saying it was not forced and another party is saying it was, the judge should have logically asked for witnesses to clarify ..their wedding was registered ..he should’ve summoned the registrar  ..randomly 15 days bola ..aur woh abhi ab do teen din ke andar khatam ? 

Edited by sharadrocks - 14 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think this is Mandir scene. 

there are two scenes ? Because one scene had them in divorce wala court uniform ..Armaan and his dad ..actually this backdrop looks similar to the one when Ruhi went to the temple on Akshara’s birthday ..

Edited by sharadrocks - 14 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Shivam is not even in India going by his most recent post..ab yeh kahan se aake shadi rokega ..or maybe he’s on the way smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C66fjj9I-nV/?igsh=MWJjcGFsbTI1bjJ0cg==

Sera-high123 thumbnail

there are two scenes ? Because one scene had them in divorce wala court uniform ..Armaan and his dad ..actually this backdrop looks similar to the one when Ruhi went to the temple on Akshara’s birthday ..

@bod: I don't about this one. I remember the Mandir backdrop in Dadi Sa, Chacha Sa and Madhav's pic.

Alexander and Abhira smiley37

No, thats Mirza and Abhira. Mirza Altunia