News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 14 days ago
I agree if it was a forced marriage Abhira should have filed for divorce after Yuvraj got arrested But it’s a fact that Armaan would have anyways divorced her after 12 months .. he did not keep it a secret. And after the family knew about this .. the family elders started equating her with a characterless person .. Armaan is saying he does not want to to make a mazaa of marriage but is he giving respect to this marriage..if some thing which was happening after 12 months has been expedited to 10 months what’s the issue.. Let divorce happen.. they would have anyways treated Abhira like a nonentity … because Arman himself is treating her like this I would call this jail term of Abhira getting over faster ..
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

By the bts release and plus the way the leads were giving intv I feel that they are not happy with the track and divorce seems to be happening.  I m sure Rumaal track will also open. What's will finally happen no idea. 

May in this rumaal wedding this will disclose and armaan will get his spines.  But still waiting for armaan to confess that he doesn't feel anything fir lusty to lusty and shows her some limits 

See I am happy if Ruhmaan wedding is happening.. because Abhira is getting out .. at a young age it’s like a big heartbreak 💔.. being cheated and emotionally manipulated..

Armaan was anyways calling Ruhi achhi and caring for all .. and family calling her perfect for Armaan .. 

What happened in Ghum 1 has scarred me .. I rather watch  rumaal happening right after 100 odd episodes.. and Abhira seeking an AA 

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Iska abhi se yeh haal hain toh jab soulmates ka pata chalega toh kya hoga??? 

Confession se pehle yeh haal hain, confession ke baad koi cliff mein hi milti bandi. 

Compared to abhira, I can understand armaan, woh guilty hain, but abhira ka rona kya kehlata hain??? 

Mama or poppa don't even like each what pyar are you talking about smiley37smiley37

Take the dog tag off you neck too, oh wait I guess she has to wait till talaak final smiley44

I'm ready to celebrate armaan freedom from this bhoj smiley41

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

“ChatGPT: "Majboori" and "zabarjasti" are both Urdu words that convey a sense of compulsion or force, but there's a subtle difference in their usage. "Majboori" generally refers to a situation where someone feels compelled to do something due to circumstances or external factors beyond their control, often implying a sense of helplessness. On the other hand, "zabarjasti" typically implies coercion or force being exerted upon someone to do something against their will, suggesting a lack of choice or freedom.” This is for Armaan sa 😅. Actually, in case of Armaan and Abhira’s marriage, it’s both majboori and zabarjasti ki shaadi. Akshara did zabarjasti with Armaan to marry Arbhira due to the situation of majboori created by yuvraj 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by free_willy - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

What Abhira has said is the truth. She has explained the circumstances. So judge can clearly see that while its a willing choice of 2 people but in extraordinary circumstances of criminal threatening her. Its not just as simple as a dying parent extracting a wish. Its that Abhira has no family, needs to leave mussoorie and have security. She has explained circumstances. Its not gun to head but its clearly a majburi/zabardasti/whatever . Given that she explained the situation, judge can use his discretion to understand whether this comes as "zabardasti" in a legal context or not in terms of expediting procedures. 

I think Abhiras guilt is more from not informing Armaan what she's gonna say before hand.and her pain is that she's gonna lose time of even last 3 months to make memories and any hope of love reciprocation and reconciliation. 

She's gonna be all alone again and lose her only friend, family. 

But nothing she said is factually incorrect.

Armaans reactions are SO extreme. Instead of rage, he can expand further and say it was a choice made under pressure but not in a state of intoxication or gun to head. 

Why is he SO pissed. In any case expedited divorce works out well for him and family. Its what they all want. 

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

she is feeling alone. After her mom, she was closest to Armaan, she even fell in love with him. Now it’s like she has no one by her side. Armaan doesn’t reciprocate her love and family doesn’t care. So she is bound to feel low and a little depressed 😔 

Exactly. Its very realistic. 

She's still getting over her feelings and trying to be practical, realistic 

I fully am on board with her arc. 

She wants love, family, forever but she's not a stupid or shameless person like Ruhi to force someone to love her back, guilt trip them. 

She knows Armaan doesn't actually care , she's a bojh on him. Period. 

So she may want anything but he is not on the same page. If Armaan had not been mad in rage and cast her aside , she may have fought more but she's seeing that all his gestures arent genuine out of affection or friendship but only obligation and mahaanta complex. So she's returning that by doing whats needed to settle the debt she's been made to feel. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Usne facts hi bole hai..

Bts dekho..

She said complete truth..

Exactly. She's explained the situation in detail. 

Its upto judge to decide now if that qualifies as legal definition of zabardasti or not. 

She's not lied that she was inebriated or gun to head made to marry or that Armaan did zabardasti. Rather she's explained the exact situation. 

This is what he said to family. Harshly made her feel like bojh and so she left because she didn't wanna be a charity case. Today when she's repeating his words he is angry and hurt again. I mean c'mon! 🙄

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhiras breakdowns are top notch performances. 

So well written. 

Its amazing how Abhira looks well rounded and genuinely conflicted and not indecisive but Armaan looks too confused and pathetic. 

Why do same writers falter so much with him. 

His feelings could also be explored in well written monologues without Ruhi. But he just looks SO immoral. 

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See I am happy if Ruhmaan wedding is happening.. because Abhira is getting out .. at a young age it’s like a big heartbreak 💔.. being cheated and emotionally manipulated..

Armaan was anyways calling Ruhi achhi and caring for all .. and family calling her perfect for Armaan .. 

What happened in Ghum 1 has scarred me .. I rather watch  rumaal happening right after 100 odd episodes.. and Abhira seeking an AA 

Seriously it had scared all sairat lovers I think..everyone seems to be hurt..which is why I shipped Rumaal from day one..abhira must be away from this Bermuda triangle as much as possible..I don't want her to loose herself for these clowns..

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhiras breakdowns are top notch performances. 

So well written. 

Its amazing how Abhira looks well rounded and genuinely conflicted and not indecisive but Armaan looks too confused and pathetic. 

Why do same writers falter so much with him. 

His feelings could also be explored in well written monologues without Ruhi. But he just looks SO immoral. 

She is so hurt that even that friendship has gone away..had they seperated as atleast friends she would have felt less pain ..but after trusting him so much, the kind of place she is in now is hurting her so much..

babysa..pls don't cry 😢