Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Is this MS last match in Chepauk ?

The much I wanted to see him next year.. I want him to retired considering his health baki haters gaye tel main pakode ban ne but as per his health is concerned he deserves rest playing another season will bring a lot of pain for himsmiley19

If CSK doesn't reach knock offs then this will be his final match at Chepauk.  If they reach knock offs, then there is a chance he will be playing at Chepauk, because Qualifier 2 and Finals will be played at Chepauk.

Cheers..

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

He may sit in the stand as a mentor from next year. Don't know if Rutu can carry forward from next year.

Originally posted by: Savera84

If CSK doesn't reach knock offs then this will be his final match at Chepauk.  If they reach knock offs, then there is a chance he will be playing at Chepauk, because Qualifier 2 and Finals will be played at Chepauk.

Cheers..

Csks are known for comeback but RR are in great form infront of csksmiley19

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

There should be an option to click a badge and add it to the signature maybe in IF.

Originally posted by: Rosyme

He may sit in the stand as a mentor from next year. Don't know if Rutu can carry forward from next year.

He will be there mentor for sure as CSK is Dhoni Dhoni is CSK 

If not Rutu then who?? All they need is proper playing xi better fielding Dube Rahane needs ti make run 

I love Jaddu him as a captain was a floop idea as it affect his form too Rutu is stilk doing better bas main bowlers nahin Hain filhalsmiley19 baki playing xi sequence kabhi fix nahin reheta they really needs to work on this.. its a do or die match RR are i great form so di we have chances?smiley38

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

I feel CSK has only 5% chances of winning.

Only if they r lucky like the match n Dharamshala they can win.

I'm scared Jaiswal will come to form .

Without Pathirana it looks impossible.

I hope they don't take Rahane again next year.

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I feel CSK has only 5% chances of winning.

Only if they r lucky like the match n Dharamshala they can win.

I'm scared Jaiswal will come to form .

Without Pathirana it looks impossible.

I hope they don't take Rahane again next year.

That's what I am saying he is the backbone of our bowling without them nd Rahane Dubey form is matter of concern Rahane was great at no 3 what's the point of doing opening from hi he costs us Rachin too

Rachin Gaikwad as opener then Darly/ Dubey Rizvi for spinners could been better but they're not using this they are stilk stick with there xi with everyday experiment with batting order is costing us

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

That's what I am saying he is the backbone of our bowling without them nd Rahane Dubey form is matter of concern Rahane was great at no 3 what's the point of doing opening from hi he costs us Rachin too

Rachin Gaikwad as opener then Darly/ Dubey Rizvi for spinners could been better but they're not using this they are stilk stick with there xi with everyday experiment with batting order is costing us

Don't understand what is Flemming and Hussey doing there and not suggesting...

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is this MS last match in Chepauk ?

The much I wanted to see him next year.. I want him to retired considering his health baki haters gaye tel main pakode ban ne but as per his health is concerned he deserves rest playing another season will bring a lot of pain for himsmiley19

CSK will definitely qualify for playoffs dear