Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

KKR won the toss and opted to bowl first. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders have won the toss and have opted to field

Against all odds they chose to bowl after winning the toss.

KKR will bowl first. Shreyas says it feels nostalgic to be back after so long, and adds they were missing the energy of the home crowd. Great feeling to be back. He says he has no idea how the conditions will play, and that they have to take as much advantage of whatever is offer. Rinku goes out because they are bowling first, with Harshit Rana a part of the bowling eleven.

Rahul says he would have bowled first too but is not disappointed batting first. Reckons it is important to recover, and making sure everyone is well-rested. They are looking forward to a good game. Few changes for LSG. Padikkal and Naveen miss out. Hooda and Joseph come in, as does Mohsin Khan.

Shreyas Iyer - We'll bowl first. Feels nostalgic, the crowd is electrifying and this was what we missed playing out of Kolkata, great feeling to be back. I've no idea about the conditions, the last game was a belter, but we're professionals and will have toa dapat. Bowling first, so Rinku goes out, Harshit Rana comes in.

KL Rahul - I would have bowled first, but this does look like a good pitch. It was important to recover ona short turnover, it's just about making sure that everyone is rested and recovered well. Few changes - Padikkal and Naveen-ul-Haq miss out, Shamar Joseph and Deepak Hooda are back.Mohsin Khan is back as well

Edited by Prizi - 1 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Always i lose toss points. Next time se i should change what I chose just before the toss.

Savera84 thumbnail

KL Rahul, clad in maroon, is out there for the toss, accompanied by Shreyas Iyer. Shreyas gives it a twirl. Heads is the call but it comes down as tails. KKR will bowl first. Shreyas says it feels nostalgic to be back after so long, and adds they were missing the energy of the home crowd. Great feeling to be back. He says he has no idea how the conditions will play, and that they have to take as much advantage of whatever is offer. Rinku goes out because they are bowling first, with Harshit Rana a part of the bowling eleven.

Rahul says he would have bowled first too but is not disappointed batting first. Reckons it is important to recover, and making sure everyone is well-rested. They are looking forward to a good game. Few changes for LSG. Padikkal and Naveen miss out. Hooda and Joseph come in, as does Mohsin Khan.

It is unfair for LSG to have two games in 3 days with a trip to Kolkatta.

Lucknow Super gaints are wearing the famous Mohun Bagan football clubs colours today - maroon and green, they own this historic football club and it's a sort of a home game for them as well

Viswasruti thumbnail

Lucknow Super gaints are wearing the famous Mohun Bagan football clubs colours today - maroon and green, they own this historic football club and it's a sort of a home game for them as well. 

Few changes - Padikkal and Naveen-ul-Haq miss out, Shamar Joseph and Deepak Hooda are back. Mohsin Khan is back as well

Lucknow Super Giants XI: KL Rahul (c & wk), Quinton de Kock, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Bishnoi, Yash Thakur, Shamar Joseph, Mohsin Khan

LSG bench: Arshad Khan, Prerak Mankad, M Siddharth, Amit Mishra, K Gowtham